Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Go Knights Go

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Imagine if someone called in sick to work and told their boss, due to someone trying to kill a police officer they won't be coming into work today. In order to stand in solidarity with the attacker. If you're still supporting sports you're part of the problem.

Sports were created and promoted to give people an outlet for their aggression that would otherwise spill over into society. It's time to quit participating and use that aggression to take back this country's way of life. Or you can just cuck the fuck out. It's your choice.
    I agree with you but the whole thing seems a bit FUBAR.
    I don't like Private Messages but I'm willing to listen to how we are supposed to not Cuck Out.
    Seems like a difficult Topic to talk about on a Forum.
    Public or Private for that matter.

Something is wrong.
    Up a little over 3k in the last few weeks in the book.
    5 out of 6 tickets cashed as I lost a 300 dollar wager on baseball a couple days ago.
    I'm glad the Knights lost this series.
    Serves them right for firing Gallant, hiring PDB and benching MAF.
    I apologize to MaxPen for supporting sports in this manner.
    If it helps, I didn't watch the game as I was sound asleep.
    I don't see any difference in betting sports, tracking down some slot play or investing in the stock market.
    Same Difference IMO.
    In the end, they are all just devices of pleasure.
    Second Timothy Chapter 3 pretty much sums it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 09-14-2020 at 09:16 PM.

There are those who refuse to bet against their favorite team. My thought has always been, if my team won, I am happy, if my team lost, I made money. I remember the 2007 football playoffs. This was the first of 12 consecutive trips, to Gold Coast, for the NFC/AFC Championship games. As A NY Giants fan, I bet heavily on the GB Packers. I lost easily. The greatest memory was my fraternity brother and I, racing to the sports book, being the first individuals in America to bet on the Super Bowl. I had no idea on who to bet. I just wanted to have the first ticket. Yes, I took the Giants +13.5. I never took a picture of the ticket. i have no idea why this is important. I guess I am trying to state that bet with your brain and not with your heart. Nice bet, Monet.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Something is wrong.
    Up a little over 3k in the last few weeks in the book.
    5 out of 6 tickets cashed as I lost a 300 dollar wager on baseball a couple days ago.
    I'm glad the Knights lost this series.
    Serves them right for firing Gallant, hiring PDB and benching MAF.
    I apologize to MaxPen for supporting sports in this manner.
    If it helps, I didn't watch the game as I was sound asleep.
    I don't see any difference in betting sports, tracking down some slot play or investing in the stock market.
    Same Difference IMO.
    In the end, they are all just devices of pleasure.
    Second Timothy Chapter 3 pretty much sums it up.
    I had to go read Timothy Chapter 3...

At least you understand.

Betting on the games does not contribute to their success in anyway. As it gives no ratings nor supports any advertising.

You thought Knights Ticket Prices were bad before Corona?
    Now you are really going to pay for the luxury or privilege to watch a game in person!
    20% capacity at T-Mobile.
    Ticket Prices are higher than Playoff Tickets.
    Perhaps they go down a bit the closer you get to puck drop.
    500 dollars for the lower bowl.
    500 is the Cheaper Version as I have seen them at 1200 or higher per ticket for Center Ice.
    Around 160 dollars a ticket currently as the cheapest price in the upper sections.
    A bit of a joke but might be worth it to actually get out there and do a somewhat normal activity.

The Silver Knights over at the Orleans Arena are running around 125 to 200 per ticket lol.
    Don't worry though.
    The scared pussies are still sheltering in place.
    They lived with AIDS for 40 years and didn't always use a condom but Corona is gonna get them for sure!
    Last edited by monet; 03-11-2021 at 11:52 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You thought Knights Ticket Prices were bad before Corona?
    Now you are really going to pay for the luxury or privilege to watch a game in person!
    20% capacity at T-Mobile.
    Ticket Prices are higher than Playoff Tickets.
    Perhaps they go down a bit the closer you get to puck drop.
    500 dollars for the lower bowl.
    500 is the Cheaper Version as I have seen them at 1200 or higher per ticket for Center Ice.
    Around 160 dollars a ticket currently as the cheapest price in the upper sections.
    A bit of a joke but might be worth it to actually get out there and do a somewhat normal activity.

The Silver Knights over at the Orleans Arena are running around 125 to 200 per ticket lol.
    Don't worry though.
    The scared pussies are still sheltering in place.
    They lived with AIDS for 40 years and didn't always use a condom but Corona is gonna get them for sure!
    It was that way during the NFL season as well. Like anything in life it’s a great opportunity for some, in this case those who invested in season tickets and are willing to part with them. I have season tickets for a certain team that won the SB this year. I had the opportunity to buy 4 games this season based on the amount of years I had them. I sold all 4 because I had no interest in sitting in a 3/4 empty stadium wearing a mask in the Florida heat. My profits from those 4 games will pay for my season tickets for the next 2 years.

I know the same thing is happening in MLB right now in certain cities as it is with the Knights. One place it isn’t happening is in Texas with the Rangers who are selling every ticket for Opening Day. And last I heard, they aren’t forcing anyone to go.

It's Official.
    Coronavirus is over in Las Vegas.
    17,500 Unmasked Fans prove it.
    And some of you chump members are against the First Amendment!?
    You better wake up and realize that they are some of the most important rights you have in America!
    Only In America.
    Don't like it... move to Canada where you are in perpetual lockdown.

Last edited by monet; 06-07-2021 at 01:25 PM.

Thread Information