Thread: Kim Kardashian: Wedding #3 will be in Vegas

So Kim is getting divorced and this will be divorce #2. Yep, she had another marriage before the famous one that generated hours and hours of TV coverage and prompted sponsors to donate oodles of products and merchandise for the wedding bash of the century. Now, it's all turned into the wedding crash of the century.

Everybody loses in a divorce except the divorce lawyers.

And so we look to the next "winner" in the Kardashian escapades and I predict the next winner will be Las Vegas. I think Kim will marry again and the next wedding will be a Vegas wedding.

It's easy to get married in Vegas, not that Kim will have trouble organizing a wedding anywhere.

I wonder what the over/under is on the time before the next wedding?

I wonder which Vegas wedding planners are already making advanced bookings for another Kim wedding in Vegas?

So where would Kim Kardashian get married in Vegas? I'd put my money on Wynn. I think Kim is a "Wynn wedding" type. Although other celebs have gotten hitched at odd hours in some of the many wedding chapels that are all over Vegas. Nicky Hilton was married at 2 in the morning at the Vegas Wedding Chapel; Angelina Jolie got married in the Little Church of the West; Britney Spears had a wedding at the Little White Wedding Chapel on the Strip.

If she wants to do something original like get married at a craps table in Caesars Palace -- forget it. I already did that.

Thread Information