Thread: Con men

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the last thing I need is someonel ooking for brownie points from the remaining mods to give me a lesson in etiquette.
    At least I speak directly to the person unlike you who on GG name called from a distance.....jackals

If anything he should appreciate someone who is honest and not underhanded as you were at GG....living an alternate life there.

would you like to go on wov and call the wiz.."unmanly" as you did on GG?

the fact remains that mission, wiz, BBB and face created the culture over there through their actions over the years that set up the lynching. It came back to bite him in the ass. The people with backbone who could have helped him are long gone. Leaving you to help him after all the smoke has cleared. Well good for you. You are a brave soul.

I am here. He can debate me. I dont have to toss grenades from a safe distance.

why dont you be brave, and go to wov and scold the people who posted 25 pages of negativity. Why not scold THEM that mission has had enough.Maybe after the 5th page. But now that the lynching is complete and you and the others got their result....got their pound of flesh,.....now you and they are the princess of moderation.

I dont decide my opinion based on which way the wind is blowing like you do. I am consistent. And its worth pointing out that the wiz acted cowardly as he also did with KJ. And that mission had a hand in creating the climate and culture that lead to his undoing.

I warned about this culture for years. And the mods defended it. So now as you say he had to eat shit. Because of his actions and because the mods sat by silently. Heck based on his response...mission sat by silently as well and showed no outrage about the info trickling in. So all in all they all deserve each other.

The wiz stated clearly that he wants people who break the rules to be shamed. And thats why he says he wont eliminate the suspension list. So" mission accomplished" with mission.....he was made to eat shit as you put it. Just like the wov culture demands....shaming is a bitch isnt it. Yet when the wiz stated that he wanted the suspension board to shame people, not one mod disagreed or dissented.

So if thats the culture that is created by wiz, and perpetuated by the mods......why should I feel sorry for the shaming of a mod......If its good enough for the munchkins its good enough for the mods.

in a way the dont let the door hit you on the way out attitude was just fine for the masses to use on mission. The bye bye you are the weakest link mod was an example of turnabout is fair play.

mission is a big boy.he spent years helping to create the culture that did him in. AN unforgiving culture. A back and white culture, with no empathy when it counts. A culture of rules and regs and people clamoring for punishment anf gladly quenched by the mods. A symbiotic relationship......people love to punish and people love to see punishment. They all feed off of each others.

And after the blood letting, and lynching, they all sit around with filled bellies and say "others should be more gentle"..who can we critique to show humanity for a person we publicly castrated.

nice try dude.
    Last edited by LarryS; 03-14-2018 at 08:34 PM.

Thread Information