Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: AP Tactics LV

You were chumped by that bitch.

I remember one time, it was right before xmas, I was at the local grocery store trying to check out.

I got in the express line, which had a sign that said it was for no more than "X" number of items.

The guy in front of me had a full cart, and started to unload it.

I barked at him that it was an express only line, he was in the wrong line, and told him that he needed to get in the right line.

He looked at me as in "How dare you!" then started mouthing off.

To make a long story short I stood my ground, yelled back just as forcefully then glared: he removed his items and went to the right line, cowed.

You can't take shit from people, they'll run over you if you don't stand up to them.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    Photons don't age because they go the speed of light because they are both the light, and the spatial field on which light propagates.
    Bill, photons don't age because they are not alive (which I define as having one or more cells each with a mitochondria and capable of reproduction).
    By age I mean experience time, or duration, as an endurance of some condition or state. But, it depends how narrow your definition of life. I would conclude just that existence is life, and be done with it. Eg, radioactive decay of atomic nuclei goes by the term half-lifes, or the time it takes for those to disappear or die out. I could argue to what is really alive, and claim that nothing is. A lot of this is like arguing about subatomic particles not (in known cases) being able to experience heat because they are beneath the vibrations of atoms; and the reason an initial patient of some outbreak is called patient zero, as to the non-mathematical among us it may not have meaning to be the zeroth of a series of events or outcomes.

Here is an online article about how long it takes a photon to die, according to exotic theories, and, perhaps, some of the currently accepted theories of the big bang. I'm going to assume that you don't require me to fill in the rest. And, especially since you seem to imply or jest that I am confusing photons with mitochondria. Singular: mitochondrion.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3677220.html
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

you have to be careful..sometimes an empty express line person invites someone with a oversize order over the max limit.

I would guess you saw the entrance to the line from the beginning so you could rule out the "invitation".

I have been caught getting the ire of people just from that situation

Originally Posted by Bill Yung View Post
    Photons don't age because they go the speed of light because they are both the light, and the spatial field on which light propagates.
    Bill, photons don't age because they are not alive (which I define as having one or more cells each with a mitochondria and capable of reproduction).
    By age I mean experience time, or duration, as an endurance of some condition or state. But, it depends how narrow your definition of life. I would conclude just that existence is life, and be done with it. Eg, radioactive decay of atomic nuclei goes by the term half-lifes, or the time it takes for those to disappear or die out. I could argue to what is really alive, and claim that nothing is. A lot of this is like arguing about subatomic particles not (in known cases) being able to experience heat because they are beneath the vibrations of atoms; and the reason an initial patient of some outbreak is called patient zero, as to the non-mathematical among us it may not have meaning to be the zeroth of a series of physical events or outcomes.

Here is an online article about how long it takes a photon to die, according to exotic theories, and, perhaps, some of the currently accepted theories of the big bang. I'm going to assume that you don't require me to fill in the rest. And, especially since you seem to imply or jest that I am confusing photons with mitochondria. Singular: mitochondrion. Come to think of it, even a fine wine ages well.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_3677220.html
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    you have to be careful..sometimes an empty express line person invites someone with a oversize order over the max limit.

I would guess you saw the entrance to the line from the beginning so you could rule out the "invitation".

I have been caught getting the ire of people just from that situation
    Another way to put it is getting penalized for being alert. Or the other person's inattention is now your problem (you become a noticeable entity only when their greed is threatened).

Do you guys really read bill yung's posts? I don't waste my time anymore.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Right. So here's a story (non-fictional) about just such a "broke" person. I am waiting in line to buy some groceries at the store. A clerk in a different aisle quietly says "I'll take the next person in line over here". So I exit the line I am in and go to the newly-opened aisle. I place my items on the conveyor belt. The person who was in front of me in the previous aisle I was in decides to go to this new shorter line.
    If I'm reading this correctly, you were in the wrong here. If they were in front of you, they were the next person in line, and you cut them off.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Not really, no. Only times I do is when I accidentally start reading it then after the fact realize it was him. =\

Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Right. So here's a story (non-fictional) about just such a "broke" person. I am waiting in line to buy some groceries at the store. A clerk in a different aisle quietly says "I'll take the next person in line over here". So I exit the line I am in and go to the newly-opened aisle. I place my items on the conveyor belt. The person who was in front of me in the previous aisle I was in decides to go to this new shorter line.
    If I'm reading this correctly, you were in the wrong here. If they were in front of you, they were the next person in line, and you cut them off.
    That wasn't the point to the story. It makes no difference who cut who off in line. You guys are funny. It's like my own posts or stances. Many times your not understanding what is being said or the stances that are being made. People see my posts and think I don't like the person or I have hard feelings toward them. These points that are being made aren't emotional.

Yes, I do indeed read his posts.

They often "make me think," which I realize some people might find to be an unpleasant sensation.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Yes, I do indeed read his posts.

They often "make me think," which I realize some people might find to be an unpleasant sensation.
    There is only so much time for me to think. I prefer spending it on things that are relevant. I'm not into the space time continuum which I don't really know what the hell is anyway. But I can do the math on a gambling game.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

The person did not respond when the clerk said they would take the next person. They responded when I moved to the next line. Furthermore I did not state anywhere in my post that I was in the right. I made a poor attempt at trying to make the point that "broke" people can afford Escalades, expensive toy dogs, along with gourmet food.

I will follow suit Mickey. So long OHW/Bill Yung.

The person did not respond when the clerk said they would take the next person. They responded when I moved to the next line. Furthermore I did not state anywhere in my post that I was in the right. I made a poor attempt at trying to make the point that "broke" people can afford Escalades, expensive toy dogs, along with gourmet food.
    No your point was crystal clear. You quoted my quote that stated people are broke. You told your story and stated about the EBT and that's how you knew they were broke. Your story had nothing to do with who was in line first or not. Sometimes I think people have trouble comprehending when reading and they just skim. They really don't have a stance or belief or care about the conversation. Sometimes things get lost in translation on the net but this isn't the case this instance.

Just like my point wasn't about car insurance or cops it was that people don't have access to 600 dollars cash for the most part because they are too far into debt living outside of their means.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

No your point was crystal clear. You quoted my quote that stated people are broke. You told your story and stated about the EBT and that's how you knew they were broke. Your story had nothing to do with who was in line first or not. Sometimes I think people have trouble comprehending when reading and they just skim. They really don't have a stance or belief or care about the conversation. Sometimes things get lost in translation on the net but this isn't the case this instance.

Just like my point wasn't about car insurance or cops it was that people don't have access to 600 dollars cash for the most part because they are too far into debt living outside of their means.
    Like yourself, MrV is very perceptive - nowhere did I state the gender of the person in front of me, but MrV correctly identified the gender of this person despite my omission.

Like yourself, MrV is very perceptive - nowhere did I state the gender of the person in front of me, but MrV correctly identified the gender of this person despite my omission.
    That was probably no omission: you took pains, for whatever reason, not to refer to the interloper's sex.

I concluded however that the person was either a woman or a gay man, as they had "a small boutique toy dog."

Manly men don't have small boutique toy dogs, they have pit bulls, bull mastiffs and bull dogs.

As you included no snide gay innuendos I made the correct call, i.e. a woman.

*sips coffee, pats self on back*
    What, Me Worry?

You're just a guy getting some daily positive reinforcement (attention) where he can find it.

You're like alan in that way.
    I know this board is un-moderated or lightly moderated, but THIS is a pretty nasty attack.

you left out the part where you walked up to the woman as she entered her car, and asked to look in her glove compartment. You rummaged through it, and found her registration. You then asked to see her drivers license and the name on the registration matched the name on the DL. THAT was the most important part of the story, not the fact that she rightfully moved to her place in line.

You're not scum, Monet.

You're just a guy getting some daily positive reinforcement (attention) where he can find it.

You're like alan in that way.
    Haha. I'm more into the "daily negative reinforcement (attention)" of watching a bunch of gamblers piss their lives away.

Let's call a spade a spade, yung: no matter how we view ourselves, no matter what we do while spending our alloted time on terra firma we are ALL pissing our lives away.

There's no alternative.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information