Originally Posted by mcap View Post
Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
It would be nice if there was something to Big 5 Safari because the action generated would get a lot of freeplay and comp. But I don't see the meter rates being fast enough to sometimes put the game in positive mode.
About a week ago I found a $1.50 denom (unlinked) on this with a Bison of $93 and change and Rhino of $210 and change. I split the action 50/50 with a friend ($.75 per spin per person) and we hit the Rhino at $212 and change for a net profit of $60 per person after the drop and coin-in. Honestly we were just trying to chase the Bison, so, as far as I'm concerned, we got lucky with respect to the $80 initial investment ($40 per person).
Not that it makes a difference, but that animal looks more like an ox than a buffalo/bison to me.
Here is what "http://www.slots-777.com/Slot/game/big-5-safari" has to say on the matter Mcap:
"Big 5 Safari is a 5-reel slot that offers players the chance to channel their inner safari and re-enact what they may have seen on the Discovery channel without actually having to get dirty! This great slot from the developers at Nektan is themed around a safari and play begins with a spin of the jeep’s wheels and play begins. In the same way as you would should you take a trip to the Serengeti players are on the hunt for the five biggest game animals, these being the lion, elephant, leopard, rhino and buffalo.The animals make up the higher wins increasing in value from buffalo through elephant, rhino, lion and finally leopard. Players that land three, four or five letter could be awarded with multipliers ranging from 10x up to a whopping 150x."
What's important to me is that you and the other readers of my post know that it (the ox/buffalo/bison) refers to the least valuable and most frequently hit progressive of each denomination.