Thread: ZK: asshat #1

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS TO ANYONE ELSE, IN PRIVATE, IS IN CONFIDENCE, unless they say otherwise.

Okay, for the sake of argument let's say you didn't write anything that Wizard wrote you. But you still publicly wrote what someone else PM'd you.
    Since when? If I tell someone something via Pm or email, that is their information to do with as they see fit. IF I am sharing something I want to be between them and I, I say so. Something like "between me and you", or "don't repeat this but...". This person (moderator at WoV) never told me not to repeat anything or that it was in confidence. To this day this person hasn't said anything like that or indicated they had/have a problem with me posting that. As a matter of fact, quite the contrary, when the person told me the information, they told me because they said they felt the whole thing was unfair. And this is NOT a person that very often (publicly) disagrees with Mike.

It really burns me that a couple of you WoV guys, you and Axel, continue to try to put a spin on this. You are friends with Mike. That's great. But he was wrong. He was manipulated and used. And that is more apparent today that Qfit has disappeared having achieved what he set out to do. He is no where to be found except for the occasional "token post" when I point out that he has disappeared because he never had any intention of contributing....only manipulating Mike.

The facts are that someone, a non-member of the forum, who didn't like what I had to say about a fraud on his site (since been proven by Don Schlesinger), came to WoV, and manipulated and used Mike, begged, and bullied him (19 emails in 24 hours begging him to ban me). And Mike allowed himself to be bullied and did so.

You can not appreciate some of the things I have said after that occurred, and blame me for handling it badly and name calling, but you can not change the facts of my banning. And this page out of Donald Trump's playbook, of just repeating lies over and over and over again, doesn't change the facts. All it does is destroys your credibility not only in this matter, but everything you say.

You should be ashamed of coming here or anywhere and repeating things that are just a lie or that you have no idea about, simply because Mike is your friend. You are Wrong, and quite frankly you own me an apology for the lie made yesterday stating that I had repeated something Mike told me in confidence. I did no such thing. I repeated something someone else told me and they didn't tell me I couldn't or shouldn't.

That was a made up reason to ban me because Mike wasn't strong enough to stand up to someone bullying and manipulating him and it's about time, Mike be a man and admit that instead of cowering behind a lie like a little boy.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-01-2018 at 08:49 AM.

Thread Information