Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: ZK: asshat #1

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS TO ANYONE ELSE, IN PRIVATE, IS IN CONFIDENCE, unless they say otherwise.

    Okay, for the sake of argument let's say you didn't write anything that Wizard wrote you. But you still publicly wrote what someone else PM'd you.
    Since when? If I tell someone something via Pm or email, that is their information to do with as they see fit. IF I am sharing something I want to be between them and I, I say so. Something like "between me and you", or "don't repeat this but...". This person (moderator at WoV) never told me not to repeat anything or that it was in confidence. To this day this person hasn't said anything like that or indicated they had/have a problem with me posting that. As a matter of fact, quite the contrary, when the person told me the information, they told me because they said they felt the whole thing was unfair. And this is NOT a person that very often (publicly) disagrees with Mike.

    It really burns me that a couple of you WoV guys, you and Axel, continue to try to put a spin on this. You are friends with Mike. That's great. But he was wrong. He was manipulated and used. And that is more apparent today that Qfit has disappeared having achieved what he set out to do. He is no where to be found except for the occasional "token post" when I point out that he has disappeared because he never had any intention of contributing....only manipulating Mike.

    The facts are that someone, a non-member of the forum, who didn't like what I had to say about a fraud on his site (since been proven by Don Schlesinger), came to WoV, and manipulated and used Mike, begged, and bullied him (19 emails in 24 hours begging him to ban me). And Mike allowed himself to be bullied and did so.

    You can not appreciate some of the things I have said after that occurred, and blame me for handling it badly and name calling, but you can not change the facts of my banning. And this page out of Donald Trump's playbook, of just repeating lies over and over and over again, doesn't change the facts. All it does is destroys your credibility not only in this matter, but everything you say.

    You should be ashamed of coming here or anywhere and repeating things that are just a lie or that you have no idea about, simply because Mike is your friend. You are Wrong, and quite frankly you own me an apology for the lie made yesterday stating that I had repeated something Mike told me in confidence. I did no such thing. I repeated something someone else told me and they didn't tell me I couldn't or shouldn't.

    That was a made up reason to ban me because Mike wasn't strong enough to stand up to someone bullying and manipulating him and it's about time, Mike be a man and admit that instead of cowering behind a lie like a little boy.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-01-2018 at 07:49 AM.

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Starving a cancer patient won't cure the disease.

    Get a fucking grip.
    Let's all move to the tropics, take up smoking and drinking, and starve ourselves. Arrh.
    True addicts are incredibly credible. Gambling is just another word for keep losing. Nothing is funnier than watch people try to "vent" on an internet gambling site. A bozo's set of bozos whether "system" or "advantage" play. Each type to whichever degree could make billions in the markets were any of it viable. It's great to be a spectator of gambling, ie, not to have one leg and arm stuck in the "grave" like the cunts, cowards and crackpots here. Forever 57.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS TO ANYONE ELSE, IN PRIVATE, IS IN CONFIDENCE, unless they say otherwise.

    Okay, for the sake of argument let's say you didn't write anything that Wizard wrote you. But you still publicly wrote what someone else PM'd you.
    Since when? If I tell someone something via Pm or email, that is their information to do with as they see fit. IF I am sharing something I want to be between them and I, I say so. Something like "between me and you", or "don't repeat this but...". This person (moderator at WoV) never told me not to repeat anything or that it was in confidence. To this day this person hasn't said anything like that or indicated they had/have a problem with me posting that. As a matter of fact, quite the contrary, when the person told me the information, they told me because they said they felt the whole thing was unfair. And this is NOT a person that very often (publicly) disagrees with Mike.

    It really burns me that a couple of you WoV guys, you and Axel, continue to try to put a spin on this. You are friends with Mike. That's great. But he was wrong. He was manipulated and used. And that is more apparent today that Qfit has disappeared having achieved what he set out to do. He is no where to be found except for the occasional "token post" when I point out that he has disappeared because he never had any intention of contributing....only manipulating Mike.

    The facts are that someone, a non-member of the forum, who didn't like what I had to say about a fraud on his site (since been proven by Don Schlesinger), came to WoV, and manipulated and used Mike, begged, and bullied him (19 emails in 24 hours begging him to ban me). And Mike allowed himself to be bullied and did so.

    You can not appreciate some of the things I have said after that occurred, and blame me for handling it badly and name calling, but you can not change the facts of my banning. And this page out of Donald Trump's playbook, of just repeating lies over and over and over again, doesn't change the facts. All it does is destroys your credibility not only in this matter, but everything you say.

    You should be ashamed of coming here or anywhere and repeating things that are just a lie or that you have no idea about, simply because Mike is your friend. You are Wrong, and quite frankly you own me an apology for the lie made yesterday stating that I had repeated something Mike told me in confidence. I did no such thing. I repeated something someone else told me and they didn't tell me I couldn't or shouldn't.

    That was a made up reason to ban me because Mike wasn't strong enough to stand up to someone bullying and manipulating him and it's about time, Mike be a man and admit that instead of cowering behind a lie like a little boy.
    Since when? Since always. I'd think you've been in AP long enough to know that. Hell, it's even a rule on the forum to make it a little more obvious -- you shouldn't be posting what other people have privately messaged you unless they've said it's okay. I don't know why this is even up for discussion or why I should take you seriously on this, holy shit.

    I don't have a problem with you having a problem with Norm. Idk why you keep repeating the Norm stuff here.


    I'm not "putting a spin" on anything. I'm not defending Wizard just because I know him or have hung out with him or am friends with him. (Saying we're "friends" sounds kinda weird to me, since we're not like, "Heyo, let's go hang out and watch that new movie, bruh." It's more of like we hang out in more formal-ish situations, like if a lot of us are meeting up for dinner or a party or something. Not that I wouldn't consider him a friend, it just sounds kinda weird because we're not like hanging out n stuff, but whatever.) I don't know why you keep thinking or saying that's why I defend him. I've been vocal against stuff he's done that I disagree with, like all that damn Plaza bullshit that happened 2-3(?) years ago.

    If I think someone is right, am I not allowed to defend him just because we're friends?

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS TO ANYONE ELSE, IN PRIVATE, IS IN CONFIDENCE, unless they say otherwise.

    Okay, for the sake of argument let's say you didn't write anything that Wizard wrote you. But you still publicly wrote what someone else PM'd you.
    This makes no absolutely no sense. PM's and emails are a form of communication. If someone tells me "the sky is blue" by email or Pm, I can't repeat the "sky is blue"?

    I repeated information. I didn't say so and so told me blah, blah blah. I simply said the sky is blue. Saying so and so told me such and such, may violate expected privacy. Just repeating the information does not. You are being ridiculous.

    AND I posted that Norm had contacted Mike 19 times on a totally unrelated site, the zenzone. That is within my right. Why should Mike decide what I can and can't post on other sites. That is ludicrist! And furthermore, let me ask you. How many times do you think Mike has visited zenzone forum? And why did he visit it that day within an hour of my posting that completely true statement? Do you think he happened to find that on his own? Or did the guy manipulating his direct him? Are you really this retarded?

    And finally, WOV had a written rule that things posted on other sites have no relevance (just as it should be). Not only did Mike violate his own written rule, but he changed it! And all because someone was bullying him to. That sir, are the facts.

    There is no shame in having been wrong. Or even having been manipulated and used by that kind of person. The shame is a reasonable adult, not admitting his mistakes. And actually Mike has admitted his mistake in private but can't bring himself to do so publicly. One of you big Wizard supporters that participate here, once told me I should stop saying Mike was manipulated and used because that embarrasses him. Mike feels like that makes him look bad. And therein lies the problem. "The great and powerful" can't and won't admit what he knows is the truth because he worries about what people will think. What an insecure, small person.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    I'm not "putting a spin" on anything. If I think someone is right, am I not allowed to defend him just because we're friends?
    Here is the problem, RS. Two years ago when this went down, You were one of the more outspoken people on WoV arguing to Mike that this was wrong. And for good reason. Having been a member of both sites and personally seen everything, you knew more than most. You knew what this really was about. And not only did you speak out against it at WoV (I can go back and find posts if you are forgetful), but you spoke out at Qfit's site, right to Qfit's face. (those posts have been deleted).

    It was only after I made negative comments about Mike at GF that you changed your tune and I became the bad guy. And one has nothing to do with the other. The fact that I said some things that showed me to be immature on another site, has nothing to do with what occurred at WoV.

    AT WOV a guy who wasn't a member, didn't participate and had no intention of being a member showed up and used, manipulated and bullied Mike into banning a regular member because he didn't like what I was saying (which turned out to be 100% true). And having accomplished what he wanted that bully has now disappeared again. THOSE are the facts RS and you KNOW it.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 04-01-2018 at 10:29 AM.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Jesus Christ youíre dense. You wrote what he sent you in a PM, IIRC multiple times and it was stuff about Norm. Thatís something Wizard takes seriously; he even self-suspended himself because he did it in a non-egregious manner.
    That is 100% false RS! What I wrote at Zenzone was something one of the other moderators at WoV told me, NOT Wizard. And that other moderator didn't tell me that it was in confidence, so I repeated it. Mike just thinks it is something he told me because it happens to be similar to something Mike had also told me. And the reason it is similar is because it is the basically truth.

    To be specific, I posed that Qfit PMed Mike 19 times in a 24 hour period demanding that Mike suspend or ban me. I just didn't make that number up. That information came from another moderator at WoV. And because it was similar to what Mike had told me, "that Norm contacted him a number of times", Mike thinks I violated his confidentiality when I did no such thing. In typical Mike Shackleford fashion, he just flew off the handle, never bothering to try to find out the truth.

    And the sadest part of this incident: Almost immediately Qfit began denying that he ever PMed Mike asking that action be taken against me...which he repeated for months. Guess what, it turns out he emailed Mike (19 times) not PMed. THAT is the kind of dishonest games Qfit plays.

    So NO, RS...I am NOT dense. You are dense and continue to make accusations and defend something you don't even know about.
    ANYTHING ANYONE SAYS TO ANYONE ELSE, IN PRIVATE, IS IN CONFIDENCE, unless they say otherwise.

    Okay, for the sake of argument let's say you didn't write anything that Wizard wrote you. But you still publicly wrote what someone else PM'd you.
    he wrote what someone PM'd him and possibly identified the person by using the specific number "19". What if the wiz only remembers specifically using the number "19"in conversation with one person. Bingo...person is identified.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Natural cancer cure vs chemical cancer cure.

    These are my own thought just based on people I have known or know of. It seems many (not all) that are cured of various cancers through chemo and radiation, are only temporary cures. I know or know of so many people that where declared cancer free after chemical treatments only to have the cancer come back even stronger within a year or two and the person lose that battle.

    That may be the case with these natural cure cases as well, I don't know. If I was unfortunate enough to be diagnosed, I think I would try everything and anything, but Cancer is just such a bitch...pure evil.

    The other thing I wonder about is that there seems to be so much more cancer these days. Is it just that in the old days some people died and it wasn't even known of what, or is it that all the chemicals, in foods, medications, environment, makes for more cancer cases today?
    Goodness... so many differences from 100 years ago to now. People didn't eat near as much oil. They didn't sleep long periods of time and wake up and play on the computer, cell phone or video games for another 12 hours eating fast food and lays potato chips drinking gallons of coke while smoking ounces of marijuana. People in the older days had to get up and work the farms so they were physically moving all day. They didn't watch 8 hours of TV while reclining. They didn't have cell phones next their bodies all day long. So many differences in the food. Come on... you have to know all this.

    However, man has constantly been plagued with some form of disease wiping people out. These days we have cancer and aids. These days we drink plastic water or liquid all day long getting plastic in our bodies. The list goes on and on. Look into the statistics. It doesn't matter what anyone does... your gonna die on average around 75 years so make your time on Earth more worth while. Tick, tock... time is almost up before you go bloop!
    Now that says it all and I totally agree.
    First, living part time near reno,...wife and I go to Vurgnia city an hour away once a year. And we always go for a small fee to "The schoolhouse". Well over 100 years old. Inside one classroom are "class pictures"...around 100 years old and out of the dozens of class pictures....I saw one single obese child.Most likely a glandular issue. All other children were slim.They obviously did chores at home, and spent calories in good old fashioned "playing", cans of "soda" were non existent. Candy was a once in a while treat. Those were the days.And most had 2 parents who gave a shit. A couple years ago the USA tookover from mexico as the most obese country in the world. And from obesity comes dozens of diseases...many serious. One of the reasons healthcare in the USA is expensive. More than anywhere else the people here rather look for a pill to "melt away fat" than to diet and exercise. I have been asked for my recommendation by thousands of people for the best diet pill.....and although it would put more money in the cash register if I picked one on the shelf......I always told them diet and exercise is all that works.......some would actually get enraged. We desperately want a pill to solve our "issues"

    And as far as "plastic water"....I will rhetorically bet that years from now it will be found that the plastic that leeches from the bottle into the water will be shown to cause a multitude of disease. Plastic will naturally leach into water from the bottle....but also imagine how the process is compounded if the water is stored in overheated warehouses or in hot trucks. Heat will make things dissolve faster.....including plastic. We have all tasted bottled water here and there that had a plastic taste. Well that cant be healthy.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fuck off, KJ.

    You know god-damned well that if I posted this at WoV I'd be nuked, most especially with the thread title captioned as it is.

    Duh.

    My hope is that I can "lure" ZK over here for a "frank exchange of views."

    He won't be able to whine to a mod about being insulted as he does at WoV.

    By posting a thread with his moniker on it I figured it would be more likely to catch his eye, most especially by including a bald-faced insult.
    I just don't get it. If somebody claims a 40-day fast will kill diseases, and you tell him "no, you are wrong," you get banned? Somebody explain this to me. If you subordinate yourself to stuff like that, why bother posting or reading? It's demeaning. The truth is its own defense, and claiming a 40-day fast will cure diseases is quackery.

    So if you post about a cancer cure, nobody can say you're full of it without being banned?
    you wont win with the chameleon . He will tell you over and over that the word "asshat" would get him suspended....as if that was the only word in the english language that could be used to voice dissension.

    its a slight of hand argument he provides as rationalization for throwing stones from a distance when he could easily throw stones from close up. Especially since he claims to have mastered the art of walking the high wire.

    Although I would pay for a video of him"taking it like a man" as KJ kind of suggests.

  9. #29
    The thing about starving to cure disease goes against life lessons trough the ages of being well nourished in order to fight disease. Its the antithesis of what even non medical folks would intuitively deem rational.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    The thing about starving to cure disease goes against life lessons trough the ages of being well nourished in order to fight disease. Its the antithesis of what even non medical folks would intuitively deem rational.
    Starving isn't the answer. The body needs nutrition and protein to build and repair itself right? But, maybe getting away from meat? Don't know that I can do that (at least not very easily)....I like my burgers and steaks. But I have seen shows suggesting that Humans were supposed to be plant eaters as opposed to meat eaters. (and related that we were supposed to be smaller, like 4 foot. I shrug those off as just suggestive speculation. But what if there is some truth to that and our meat based diets are the basis of many diseases and illnesses.

    Surely there must be studies comparing cancer and other disease / illness rates of meat eaters vs vegetarian types. Or how about that mediterranean fish based diet? I would like to see data comparing cancer and other illness rates per diet.

  11. #31
    Everything is so much tied together that its hard to get untarnished data. For example, you can find people in Japan who only eat fish and veggies...and there may be low rates of cancer....but if you took those same people with the same diet and put them in NYC.....maybe they get the cancer at normal rates....so maybe its not the fish..maybe its the pollution, or the water supply, or the stress of living in a big city.

    Its already been proven that the stress of living on top of each other in big cities causes higher mental illness rates. Stress can also increase disease rates like cancer...and needless to say hypertension.

    So its hard to separate diet totally from environment.

    good science takes alot of factors into account. Bad science(usually sponsored by a biased party like the meat industry or the vegan industry) will tell you whatever the biased party wants you to know. I am skeptical of science as broadcast on the local news in 90 second bursts. I would rather read the entire published paper and draw my own conclusions after first reading the methods of testing and the parameters taken into account. Also knowing the sponsor of the study tells you volumes.

    So even if someone in the USA adopted a japanese diet....I am not sure that they would get the same disease spectrum because of the environment,(stress, pollution/air quality, water supply quality, quality of life)

    edit: and then of course there is the genetic and race issues
    Last edited by LarryS; 04-01-2018 at 07:09 PM.

  12. #32
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    I have to wonder how breathing the NYC area air and drinking the water from that area affected the health of the habitants.

    As a kid growing up I recall that the pollution was pretty massive.

    Lots of smokestacks belching smoke and chemicals pumped out willy nilly by industry.

    With the environmental consciousness post-60's we got rid of the smokestack industries (overseas: out of sight, out of mind), but now with the industries gone it's tougher for blue-collar types to earn a good wage.
    What, Me Worry?

  13. #33
    NJ has its share of refineries dotting along the turnpike as well as other misc factories spewing smoke. We are all unknowing guinea pigs for chemicals in our air, water and food. Some more than others based on where we live. But no matter what you cant run and hide, because even if you live in a relatively clean air sector oft he country.....you can be eating fish from polluted waters, beef that breathe polluted air, cows that eat grass from polluted land, chickens that eat polluted feed, veggies and fruits grown in polluted air, and fed with polluted water.

  14. #34
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Case in point:I eat quite a bit of Dole mandarin oranges, which come from China.

    Who knows what the conditions are like where they're grown?
    What, Me Worry?

  15. #35
    true, it could be polluted land, radio active land.

  16. #36
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Here's what I find interesting. There is a thread here to discuss "goings on" at WoV, as some of us that are not welcome to participate there like to occasionally weigh in on the disfunction there. But, you couldn't post this drivel in that thread. You had to start a new thread. Why is that?

    And here is another question for you MisterV. You like to point out that you are still a member there in good standing because you "tip toe around....up to the line, without crossing". Maybe it's just me, but I find that kind of sleazy. And a member in good standing over there, too afraid to post his thoughts and criticism there, so he comes here to attack and criticize...well MisterV....That is just the act of a coward. If you have something to say over there say it, and be a man and deal with the consequences. Coward!
    LOL

  17. #37
    Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Fuck off, KJ.

    You know god-damned well that if I posted this at WoV I'd be nuked, most especially with the thread title captioned as it is.

    Duh.

    My hope is that I can "lure" ZK over here for a "frank exchange of views."

    He won't be able to whine to a mod about being insulted as he does at WoV.

    By posting a thread with his moniker on it I figured it would be more likely to catch his eye, most especially by including a bald-faced insult.

    I think I should tell you from experience that going to another site doesn't protect you from being nuked, if Mr Mike doesn't like what you have to say. Remember Wizard's announcement of my banning? "While normally we don't consider things said on other forums....I am banning KewlJ for something said on another forum."
    Jesus Christ youíre dense. You wrote what he sent you in a PM, IIRC multiple times and it was stuff about Norm. Thatís something Wizard takes seriously; he even self-suspended himself because he did it in a non-egregious manner.

    Thatís not a defense of MrV, because I think heís straight up retarded and just trolls.

    @redietz, heíd be suspended for calling ZK an asshat.
    Lol

  18. #38
    I am sorry for not stating this earlier. But boy oh boy MrV you come across as the asshole of assholes. Do you sit around all day and build the drama. Should you be overbilling your clients for your brilliance. It really seems that you are a rabble rouser. Iím going to have to go to the wov meetup just so I can see you for myself.

  19. #39
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Sometimes I stir that pot, some times I throw meat into it, and some times I just smoke it.

    Life's a bitch, then you die.
    What, Me Worry?

  20. #40
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Originally Posted by Cablecompany View Post
    . I’m going to have to go to the wov meetup just so I can see you for myself.
    No you won't.

    You'd first have to email the wiz in order to establish your bonafides as a WOV member in good standing in order to learn where and when WoVCon will be held this year, as it is a secret.

    Got to keep out the riff raff, the undesirables, and those who are innumerate.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •