Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: The Reinstate Argentino Thread

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Yes it certainly IS fun doing this on a weekend I have little else to do for a change!

So far redietz is beside himself, mickey has no way out other than to make up posts about me, LarryS is (OMG!) at a loss for words, and your armchair gambling buddy boz went back to where he belongs.

They just ain't payin' me enuf!

BTW, speaking about WoV....I was sent a msg. from that forum a few months ago explaining how beachdumbass or whatever that goofball mod's name is, just banned some poster he claimed was me, ostensibly because the genius matched up some word I used in one of my many posts while a member there years ago.

Note to mickey: another instance of forum admins. and owners being afraid to have to debate me in front of others who idolize them, for fear of getting taken to the woodshed. PARANOIA cha cha cha.

Oh my software here just told me that beachdumbass is the same doofus as poster "dankyone" here. Is there someone with that handle who posts here?
    Singer is now known as Sockpuppet Robbie.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

So now you're saying that you DON'T know my strategy inside out....after reading it "a thousand times"?

It's absolutely amazing! Who would've guessed?

Now maybe you can see why I upgraded you to an F+
    Hey, Rob. If we let you hang around will you put your NFL picks up this fall. I made a killing when you put your picks up on your site those couple of years. Of course, I took the opposite of what you took. If you layed the points I took the points. If you took the points I layed the points. I made tons of cash. Didn't even have to play machines. I was all bummed out though when you quit halfway though your first season due to your results. But then I was happy as hell when you gave it the good old college try the next season. I got to make a lot more money betting opposite of your picks. But then you quit again not even half way though the season because of your results. Damn, Rob. I had to go back to playing machines for a living. So do us a favor and put up your NFL picks this fall.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

So now you're saying that you DON'T know my strategy inside out....after reading it "a thousand times"? It's absolutely amazing! Who would've guessed?Now maybe you can see why I upgraded you to an F+
    No deflecting, Singerwelsher. You put up a false quote. Everyone knows you are dishonest as hell but putting up false quotes is not allowed.

False quotes? You've said it more than the number of Bud Lites you've downed.

Now let's see your latest dental report....

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    So now you're saying that you DON'T know my strategy inside out....after reading it "a thousand times"?

It's absolutely amazing! Who would've guessed?

Now maybe you can see why I upgraded you to an F+
    Hey, Rob. If we let you hang around will you put your NFL picks up this fall. I made a killing when you put your picks up on your site those couple of years. Of course, I took the opposite of what you took. If you layed the points I took the points. If you took the points I layed the points. I made tons of cash. Didn't even have to play machines. I was all bummed out though when you quit halfway though your first season due to your results. But then I was happy as hell when you gave it the good old college try the next season. I got to make a lot more money betting opposite of your picks. But then you quit again not even half way though the season because of your results. Damn, Rob. I had to go back to playing machines for a living. So do us a favor and put up your NFL picks this fall.
    One of the best posts ever Mickey LMFAO!!

Hey mickey, I saw where you're a fan of Mickey Mantle--one of the greatest ballplayers of all time and a childhood idol of mine.

You know what? We've got Mickey Mantle and mickeycrimm. Let's compare!

The Mick:
    --All time great/champion/Hall of Fame

The Crimm:
    --All time loser/Two-bit gambler/Hall of Shame

The Mick:
    --Father of 4 sons/grandfather/husband

The Crimm:
    --Without family or offspring/needs to pay for sex/hooker hound

The Mick:
    --Lived in luxurious homes his entire adult life

The Crimm:
    --Rents dumps/lives in junk cars/has lived homeless

The Mick:
    --Lifelong alcoholic

The Crimm:
    --HEY WE HAVE A MATCH!!!

I won 68% of my picks back then.

Of course I'll post The Singer Five if I'm still here starting when the NFL regular season begins. I'm expecting redietz to use them in his pick service, but I won't charge him.

Hey mickey, I saw where you're a fan of Mickey Mantle--one of the greatest ballplayers of all time and a childhood idol of mine.

You know what? We've got Mickey Mantle and mickeycrimm. Let's compare!

The Mick:
    --All time great/champion/Hall of Fame

The Crimm:
    --All time loser/Two-bit gambler/Hall of Shame

The Mick:
    --Father of 4 sons/grandfather/husband

The Crimm:
    --Without family or offspring/needs to pay for sex/hooker hound

The Mick:
    --Lived in luxurious homes his entire adult life

The Crimm:
    --Rents dumps/lives in junk cars/has lived homeless

The Mick:
    --Lifelong alcoholic

The Crimm:
    --HEY WE HAVE A MATCH!!!
    Classic Singer/Crimm battle royale!!...now only if Larry joined in.

Of course I'll post The Singer Five if I'm still here starting when the NFL regular season begins. I'm expecting redietz to use them in his pick service, but I won't charge him.
    No, you didn't. Both seasons you quit posting your picks not even halfway though the season because of your poor results.

Well, I knew this would happen. Luckily, after 8 years here I was able to glean additional, useful info:
    (1) win $100/lose $100 quick $5 machine strategy using artt at 1,2,&5 credits
    (2) playing feeplay thru once
    (3) Never thought of holding unsuited 10 in a razgu hand
    (4) effective use of hot/cold cycles
    (5) the simplest, most effective special play to choose between 2 different suited high cards- has prolonged my 100 credits bp play.
    (6) the math for strategy cards, computer helps is NOT what VP is about.
    The rest came from VP Truth. Thanks, Rob.
    OK- let the name calling continue - maybe another wasted 8 years.

No, you didn't. Both seasons you quit posting your picks not even halfway though the season because of your poor results.
    Wrong again. And I only bet on and posted my S5 picks one season.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Well, I knew this would happen. Luckily, after 8 years here I was able to glean additional, useful info:
    (5) the simplest, most effective special play to choose between 2 different suited high cards- has prolonged my 100 credits bp play.
    Not what these people want to see sling. You're either me, I'm paying you to write, or I'm channeling my words thru you. And if anyone believes this was from you THEN you can get ready for the name-calling.

Just like the libtards do to Trump.

Sling, instead of holding just the ten you should hold another offsuit card with it. Like a ten-5 offsuit. It'll double your chances of making 4 of a kind because you could make either 4 tens or 4 fives. Don't hold a ten-seven though. You might make a straight. Rob doesn't play for straights, he only plays for quads.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm going to reinstate him now, but he will be restricted to post only in this thread and the other recent Singer thread. I will delete any posts of his anywhere else.
    He's posting in other threads now.

And to Dan, I'll follow your rules above.
    Really? You couldn't even honor your word for two days.

And to Dan, I'll follow your rules above.
    Really? You couldn't even honor your word for two days.
    Mickey, don't be so harsh. That day and a half was a record!

Number 5 is pretty amazing, since your chances of getting a non-losing hand holding two high cards is greater than your chance of getting a non-losing hand holding just one high card. Now in some games like triple double bonus, double double bonus, royal aces bonus, double bonus, and super double bonus video poker (and super aces bonus, white hot aces, and on and on and on), if you're dealt an Ace and another high card, you would hold just the Ace if your going with the math (which you should always do), but, regardless, holding two high cards is more likely to avoid a losing final hand than holding one high card in these jacks or better variants.

Sling, instead of holding just the ten you should hold another offsuit card with it. Like a ten-5 offsuit. It'll double your chances of making 4 of a kind because you could make either 4 tens or 4 fives. Don't hold a ten-seven though. You might make a straight. Rob doesn't play for straights, he only plays for quads.
    Usually a sweep of the hand is the most sensible play and just two days ago I swept a hand on a pretty obvious cold cycle- it was two high cards but both with small penalty cards. I hit 4 6's and came out a small winner. In this case, however, I'm looking for a miracle- a royal from nothing. Like I say, the math is a learning aid-NOT the final answer.

Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Number 5 is pretty amazing, since your chances of getting a non-losing hand holding two high cards is greater than your chance of getting a non-losing hand holding just one high card. Now in some games like triple double bonus, double double bonus, royal aces bonus, double bonus, and super double bonus video poker (and super aces bonus, white hot aces, and on and on and on), if you're dealt an Ace and another high card, you would hold just the Ace if your going with the math (which you should always do), but, regardless, holding two high cards is more likely to avoid a losing final hand than holding one high card in these jacks or better variants.
    I believed that for years and when Rob wrote his special plays I decided to give it a try. Surprisingly, I only missed ONE quad-4 K's- in 4 years! I held the Q instead and 3 K's fell. The key is choosing ONE of the high cards having no penalty card - like a low suited card. And MANY times the resulting trips, flushes, straights, etc. allow me to return to my lowest level in his artt strategy. Hard to believe until you try it, but it is my biggest key in prolonging the 100 credits in his artt strategy. I also find it highly effective in the abp games.

Thread Information