I am out of town for dealing with some personal issues, so I haven't had a chance to read all the posts in the last 6 days. But just a few minutes of skimming just a couple threads confirms the direction the site has taken since Rob Singer's return. In fairness, this negative direction began even before Singer's return. It began with Alan's return....when he began defending and talking about Singer's return. THAT is when all the AP-haters reunited and returned spitting fire.

In the brief bit that I read, every single post of Singer and blackhole contains a personal attack, mostly against mickeycrimm, but a few directed at redietz, and even a couple directed at Axelwolf, RS and myself....none who have even participated in any discussion in that time frame.

In the case of mickey, there are legitimate discussions of machine AP techniques. Singer and Blackhole take the low road attacking mickey's former days of alcoholism (of which he admits) and even his education. Anything to attempt to belittle someone and elevate themselves. Mickey to his credit has taken the high road and mostly ignored these personal attacks which have nothing to do with anything, except hatred and mickey's responds have been on topic, concerning AP.

This is basically what the site was when I joined. We moved in a positive direction slowly over time. Dan indicated he wanted to move in that direction away from the gutter and attract new members for decent legitimate discussions. In less that a week, that has all been washed away and Dan has done nothing.