Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Direction of this forum

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    mickey, ozzy, pkspins, maxpen, regnis....thank you. i am fine.

Larry, don't tell me how to morn or when it isn't appropriate to post. My partner and friend passed away 7 days ago. I have had my time to come to terms. Now just wrapping up funeral stuff that took a little longer because of travel arrangements across country.

Singer and blackhole....I expected nothing less. You proved my point precisely.
    As an anonymous poster, why would you care to give out all this info, and what makes you think anyone else really cares? It's entirely possible that you make your supposed private life up anyway.

If you're the hot-shot bj "pro" you proclaim to be, you'd never bother with all the nonsense you spew here....you're "home away from home". So cut the crap and get back to discussing ANYTHING about BJ, whether people believe it or not.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    I have to admit I posted a lot here when I owned the forum but after all it was my investment I was interested in. My pistings have dropped dramatically since this became Dan's headache.

Frankly there is no reason for anyone to visit the forum anymore except for the helpful Monopoly thread.

Sorry Dan but your APs and WOV refugees killed it.

No one, outside of the ten of you, cares.
    It seems you sold the site at the high point and got out when the getting was good? Why are you so upset about that? Why do you have to needle Dan about how good you had it and how bad he has made it?
    Dan didn't make it bad.

Argentino, you're not the boss around here, bitch. Your days are numbered here too.

If you were the hot-shot vp "pro" you proclaim to be, you'd never bother with all the nonsense you spew here....your (it's your not you're, slob) temporary "home away from home." So cut the crap and get back to discussing ANYTHING about VP whether people believe it or not.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 04-12-2018 at 02:51 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I have to admit I posted a lot here when I owned the forum but after all it was my investment I was interested in. My pistings have dropped dramatically since this became Dan's headache.

Frankly there is no reason for anyone to visit the forum anymore except for the helpful Monopoly thread.

Alan, you over rate yourself. And it's your buddy, Rob's, prognosis that you are a gambling addict. Remember, your buddy Rob is always right and us AP's are always wrong. So you must be a gambling addict like Rob says.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Dan didn't make it bad.
    No, that distinction belongs to Mendelson, Argentino and Buttnosehole.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Alan, you over rate yourself. And it's your buddy, Rob's, prognosis that you are a gambling addict. Remember, your buddy Rob is always right and us AP's are always wrong. So you must be a gambling addict like Rob says.
    Do you know the difference between a prognosis and a diagnosis? I didn't think so.

You've become very hostile in the last few days mickeycrimm. Is something wrong?

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Do you know the difference between a prognosis and a diagnosis? I didn't think so.

You've become very hostile in the last few days mickeycrimm. Is something wrong?
    My hostility is a reaction to your hostility and the hostility of Argentino. Like I told you, I don't take the shit lying down. Fire me up and I will fire you up.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I'm sorry about your husband Kewlj.

This is the thanks I get for showing compassion? Please elaborate on the point I proved precisely here.

Just because I think you're a mental, moaning, bullshitting, lying, whining bitch, alleged BJ / AP living a good life for over a decade defying all BJ probabilities with today's games, doesn't mean I wouldn't show remorse after a death of a loved one. Even if that person was a repulsive homosexual lover. Just because I find that type of life repulsive, I still have feelings about any human life. I certainly never wished him dead like you wondering out loud why my cancer couldn't kill me soon enough.
    Last edited by blackhole; 04-12-2018 at 04:54 AM. Reason: spelling

I'm sorry about your husband Kewlj.

This is the thanks I get for showing comparison? Please elaborate on the point I proved precisely here.

Just because I think you're a mental, moaning, bullshitting, lying, whining bitch, alleged BJ / AP living a good life for over a decade defying all BJ probabilities with today's games, doesn't mean I wouldn't show remorse after a death of a loved one. Even if that person was a repulsive homosexual lover. Just because I find that type of life repulsive, I still have feelings about any human life. I certainly never wished him dead like you wondering out loud why my cancer couldn't kill me soon enough.
    This one is too blatant to just ignore.... it’s “compassion”, not “comparison” you dumbfuck... at least Mickey can spell.... there, useful enough for ya?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    This one is too blatant to just ignore.... it’s “compassion”, not “comparison” you dumbfuck... at least Mickey can spell.... there, useful enough for ya?
    I love it. You really have absolutely nothing, zero. Just another phony AP that can't deal with the truth. I might be a dumbfuck, but I'm not a poor bokern-down-shoe fuck.

I love it. You really have absolutely nothing, zero. Just another phony AP that can't deal with the truth. I might be a dumbfuck, but I'm not a poor bokern-down-shoe fuck.
    Sure dummy

Sure dummy
    Like I sadi you gto nothign.

Sure dummy
    Like I sadi you gto nothign.
    Another one?..what is gto nothign???.lol...slow down, gather your thoughts and sound it out...you’ll make a lot less mistakes....and it’s not “might be” a dumbfuck. you definitely are

Another one?..what is gto nothign???.lol...slow down, gather your thoughts and sound it out...you’ll make a lot less mistakes....and it’s not “might be” a dumbfuck. you definitely are
    Damn spell check was off.

I've noticed MC has become quite the little liberal since I came on. You can post your viewpoint....but only if it lines up with his. Otherwise, he'll change around what you said, take a few gulps of liquid courage, then proceed into dishing out a litany of vulgarity.

But....there is a hidden danger for him in acting like this, and he's not really using whatever's left of his head on this. He COULD be banned, which has of course happened to him on every other forum he's been to. And if that were to happen to him here? We'll, let's just say that since this is his entire life--as in he has no life or world outside of his gambling and his forum trolling--what would his life be worth to him any more?

Better wise up mickey. Eli's coming.....

Mickeys been working overtime here lately. Most alleged AP's have been exposed for being hustlers, one step away from begging like Meatball Mike ended up. (the King of AP gambling math) I really think Mickey's having an anxiety attack waiting for the other desperate mental patient Kiwlj to return for back-up.

Mickeys been working overtime here lately. Most alleged AP's have been exposed for being hustlers, one step away from begging like Meatball Mike ended up. (the King of AP gambling math) I really think Mickey's having an anxiety attack waiting for the other desperate mental patient Kiwlj to return for back-up.
    I almost forgot for a second--the ap of ap's, "Meatball Mike", having no choice but to BEG his collection of noodle brains for money to survive on. Now if THAT doesn't tell the truth about what it's really like to be one of these hustlers, what does? In fact, mickey's probably got one up on all of them. His real advantage play is in how he manipulates the welfare, food stamp (esp. food stamps) subsidized living, and other govt. handouts to his advantage....all while never paying any taxes. He also used Medicaid before he hit 65 and got Medicare. And don't be surprised if he worked in a phony SSDI claim along the way. That's what these lazy white men do.

Widdle wobbie and buttnosehole are throwing temper tantrums again. Now, now Wobbie, buttnosehole will be along shortly to place his nose in your ass and make you feel better.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I've noticed MC has become quite the little liberal since I came on. You can post your viewpoint....but only if it lines up with his. Otherwise, he'll change around what you said, take a few gulps of liquid courage, then proceed into dishing out a litany of vulgarity.

But....there is a hidden danger for him in acting like this, and he's not really using whatever's left of his head on this. He COULD be banned, which has of course happened to him on every other forum he's been to. And if that were to happen to him here? We'll, let's just say that since this is his entire life--as in he has no life or world outside of his gambling and his forum trolling--what would his life be worth to him any more?

Better wise up mickey. Eli's coming.....
    Banned for trolling the trolls? It's as good a way to go as any. You should watch your own ass. What part of temporary don't you understand?

"Temporary?"

Looks to me like he's got de facto carte blanche, as Mr. Druff hasn't deleted any of his posts, contrary to what he said he'd do.

Seek weakness and exploit it.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information