Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Kewlj I have nothing against your AP card counting at blackjack. It was your claim about counting two tables that I took issue with but ever since you explained that the count is not necessarily accurate but is close enough for your secret sauce formula I've been satisfied.

I'm sorry for the loss of your partner and I hope your health is good.
Thank you Alan. My health is good, as I hope yours is.

Here's the thing about tracking two tables: It was an area you know nothing about. But yet you not only formed an opinion, which you are entitled to do, but but spent a great deal of time and energy attempting to discredit me. Even after other blackjack players, including some well know that I would qualify as 'experts' weighed in, you still refused to accept it and still engaged an agenda to discredit me.

It is your right to not understand how that could be done. It is your right to be skeptical. I believe Dan, expressed some level of uncertainty. But he didn't state in no uncertain terms that something he knew absolutely nothing about was impossible, nor engage in a months long agenda to discredit me.

And BTW, tracking two tables works as well as ever AND that day back in January where I lost several grand but racked up significant EV, continues to be the best day of my year. These are just things YOU don't understand.