Thread: Posting On The VP-Oriented Forums

Over the years I've posted on just about all the vp-related forums, and as anyone can see any time my name is brought up, there really is no one more intriguing or popular. People who've taken the time to understand my message & approach more often than not support some - or even all - of what I say; those who refuse to or just aren't capable of comprehending the hows & whys of what I do, simply turn to criticism and name-calling. A good example of such a hack is arcimedes. A good example of my supporters are the constant wave of visitors who either ask me to come to see them in LV, or come over here to see me while I am here for the winter.

Lets look at the ranting going on right now for instance. At videopoker.com (names edited) occasionally gets so irked whenever anyone mentions my name (which is usually in covert form, because the (edited) administrator over there shudders at the sight of my powerful name and makes membership refer to me in secret code) that his rambling posts never seem to satisfy the itch he's trying to scratch.

On LVA free-for-all--which is where the strongest disdain is for me since I totally humiliated the AP-portion of that bunch in several Gaming Today articles and challenges over the nearly 8 years I wrote their most popular column ever--their paranoia gets laughed at all the time. I must be using more aliases than ACORN sign-ups, because whenever anyone says a word of support about me or takes arcimedes down a peg, of course it's me! What's funny is the majority of members don't bother commenting, and many of these same posters continuously contact me telling me what a bunch of dorks the few envious fools are.

Of course here, arcimedes shows how he can't take any heat unless he can call me a liar about anything and everything, but when he gets challenged and doesn't have his 3 or 4 Singer-hating supporters to back up his lies, he runs for the hills. Certainly he has his troubles cut out for him from his own doing up there in Minnesota, but he's also posting on all the other forums. Hey, no one's ever accused math geeks of being able to handle much of anything outside of their slide rules!

While this is the only forum I post on, I still read the others....psst--just like arci reads this one! I find it entertaining watching how totally taken in people are by my name. And apparently the producers of the Travel Channel's gaming shows are too. I was contacted by them because they want to do a follow-up on my appearances from 2004/2005. More arci-worry coming up!
    Last edited by Alan Mendelson; 11-06-2011 at 11:30 AM. Reason: some personal comments removed

Don't flatter yourself with the "people are taken in by my name". There are as many, if not more, who are repulsed by it.

What are you saying, Vegas Vic? That we all will slow down on the freeway to see a crash? LOL

Originally Posted by Vegas Vic View Post
    Don't flatter yourself with the "people are taken in by my name". There are as many, if not more, who are repulsed by it.
    I don't have to Vic. Record-setting threads all over the forums and the fact that Bob Dancer feels a lot safer banging away on his $5machines than debating me in public, says it all.

Thread Information