Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
Same thing you've done for the last decade, you stupid shithead! Get the fuck out of here and go back to sucking your ugly wife's dick!!
Hey angry Jack

The only way for anyone--even an anonymous hack like you--to prove or support anything is to put up or shut up. Ten years ago when my play strategy was in full swing, I put up $640,000 cash in a challenge to the phony HP crowd and any other critic "AP's" in LV, that I could absolutely prove and track my $640,000 net winnings to date. Several newspapers took interest, only those challenged suddenly ran and hid.

Requests to prove anything here for a bunch of anonymous nobodies doesn't come close to my calling out actual real names back then. I won the battle back then and I continue to win it today. And it's obvious by the personal attacks that my goal of agitating so-called ap's has been way more than successful.

I tingle.....
So you are bragging about things in the past which you condemn others for doing. Just shows what a douchebag you are. No principles. Bankruptcies, judgements, cheating on taxes. It's all on the table for you isn't it, scumbag.

Your story of withdrawing 640K from a 401k doesn't ring true. There are penalties for withdrawing early and taxes. It would have cost you big time to withdraw the money. You will scramble for a phony cover story once you read this.

Then there is the old trick of proposing a bet so big no one will cover it. And I know you well enough to know that if anyone tried to cover it you would immediately go into making a dozen conditions. If those conditions are met you will change the conditions. You will keep changing conditions until the other party gives up then declare victory. That's your M.O, Chickenshit Rob Argentino.
You'd do anything to try and convince yourself this bet didn't happen because it hurts too much. Check with GT and/or The Sun and the gut punches will continue.

Since you have zero knowledge of 401k's I'll educate you. There's a 20% fwt charge and a 10% fee if you're not at least 59-1/2, which I wasn't. That's a 30% hit, but you get the 20% back at filing time--of course, you have zero knowledge of that either. So it cost me $64k to withdraw. Seems a lot to a slug like you, right? But with TRowe Price and probably all asset mgmt. companies, signing an agreement to put back what you withdraw for an emergency within 30 days eliminates the fed fee. And all you have to do is identify an emergency, which I stretched the truth a bit on.

I'm sure this is all WAY above a hole-infested head such as yours. Yet you can go to the papers and ask for the info, but you won't ever do that will you. Heaven help your alcohol-weakened body and mind once you see it really happened.

Conditions were all spelled out in the proposal, and every single burden was on me except for the AP's requirement to match my cash escrow at the Casuarina. Also was the clause that allowed no changes by either party.

This is all in the history files for anyone to review. But likely none of the phonies here or anywhere else will ever do it. Singer struck Fear into the hearts of the AP crowd back then, and he strikes FEAR into their broken hearts to this day. This "Singer Lays Down The Gauntlet" bet made fools of them then and it's still causing losers like you problems today. The dividends (know what those are?) have been ecstatic!