Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Results 121 to 137 of 137

Thread: monet has let the building?

  1. #121
    Let's not overlook the timing for getting free play after initial betting. Depending on the calendar and scheduling by the casinos for its mailers you could be waiting two or three months for the first free play offer to hit your mailbox.
    It's all about quitting when ahead.

  2. #122
    So it's two or three months - you wait. You don't go back until you start getting decent offers. In my experience with the one card - and this isn't AC or LV but rather local type places - it's usually the second set of offers that's better. So typically three months, maybe 4 tops. In my experience when you wait for that second set of better offers you usually get the same better offers for the month after, so two good months. Where I go and play only using that FP. If I win off of it I keep playing with the winnings. If I lose it I leave. I just do this for fun and games and to minimize my entertainment expense but there's certainly money to be made because often enough I am up once the FP is played through. Not living on money but a couple bucks.

    The discipline required is NOT TO GO BACK and let that play sit there as your last visit until you get decent offers. Now the folks with multiple cards can just go back and play on another card. I just have my personal card at each place I play. So I just don't go.

  3. #123
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Let's not overlook the timing for getting free play after initial betting. Depending on the calendar and scheduling by the casinos for its mailers you could be waiting two or three months for the first free play offer to hit your mailbox.
    try to make s living with the small amount of casinos in AC, WAITING MONTHS FOR YOUR "BIG OFFERS".

  4. #124
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Its funny that when I joined here, MC and KJ cried to Dan that I would be making this a TROLLING HELL. Yet one of the 2 biggest trolls ends up being MC ..complete with his pre-sober vulgarities that we are all used to. And I doubt the term "pre-sober" actually applies.
    You haven't been as bad here as you were on other forums but you have certainly done your part to turn this site into a trolling hell. I've never trolled anyone that hasn't trolled me first. That includes you, V, and a host of others. Trolling is easy. It takes no brains whatsoever. When you troll me you are going to get fucking trolled back. Don't troll me and you have no problem. You are counting on the ones you troll to act civilized. I won't do it. I'll get downright despicable dirty with your punk ass.

    PS: I don't think about it anymore but since you brought it up I haven't had a drink since Feb. 28th, 2017. That means I'm about to complete my 15th month. And your implying that I'm still drinking is a disgusting bag of shit troll by you.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-25-2018 at 02:40 PM.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  5. #125
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    You started the trolling nonsense with me when I posted my thoughts about Monet.

    Things were pretty cool til you jumped in with your big mouth, i.e. you started the trolling, Mr. Crimm.

    Now it seems you have quieted down: we'll see.
    What, Me Worry?

  6. #126
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You started the trolling nonsense with me when I posted my thoughts about Monet.

    Things were pretty cool til you jumped in with your big mouth, i.e. you started the trolling, Mr. Crimm.

    Now it seems you have quieted down: we'll see.
    You are a lying ass piece of shit. You started the troll over my religious advice to monet. So fuck off and die, cunt.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-25-2018 at 03:13 PM.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  7. #127
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You started the trolling nonsense with me when I posted my thoughts about Monet.

    Things were pretty cool til you jumped in with your big mouth, i.e. you started the trolling, Mr. Crimm.

    Now it seems you have quieted down: we'll see.
    You are a lying ass piece of shit. You started the troll over my religious advice to monet. So fuck off and die, cunt.
    thats the old MC I remember from wov and GF as he lay face down in the gutter with is body and vocabulary.

    but the fact remains....the back and forth with singer is indeed troll hell......

    and he still has enough trolling left to wish death on others and call them a womans body part.

    crying like a baby "you started it first" or "i know you are but what am i"

    sounds like me and my brother fighting in the back seat as kids, and when dad pulled over the car.....the first words out of eavh mouth...was "he started it"

    its so juvenile for tipsey micky to pull that line.

    waaaa waaaaa waaaaaa .............he started it

    my advice...dry out and act like an adult.

  8. #128
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You started the trolling nonsense with me when I posted my thoughts about Monet.

    Things were pretty cool til you jumped in with your big mouth, i.e. you started the trolling, Mr. Crimm.

    Now it seems you have quieted down: we'll see.
    you expect him to remember that?????

  9. #129
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Historical revisionism, Mickey?

    Nice try.

    Look at the third post on this thread!

    One can only wait for you to choke on your bile and keel over from a self-imposed stroke.
    What, Me Worry?

  10. #130
    Looks like the 2 resident old ladies are back to tag teaming...the relationship between these 2 is quite complex...one day they are nice and chummy, and the next Larry is suggesting his gal pal is sucking Wiz’s dick...all in the name of entertainment I guess, and like the song says “Girls just wanna have fun”....I’d bet with reasonable certainty that Mr V is really a woman...less clear on Larry, although he too has many female characteristics

  11. #131
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Looks like the 2 resident old ladies are back to tag teaming...the relationship between these 2 is quite complex...one day they are nice and chummy, and the next Larry is suggesting his gal pal is sucking Wiz’s dick...all in the name of entertainment I guess, and like the song says “Girls just wanna have fun”....I’d bet with reasonable certainty that Mr V is really a woman...less clear on Larry, although he too has many female characteristics
    the simple minded in the world think there is an all or nothing aspect in adult exchanges.

    However 2 things can be equally true. I can agree with MrV on a toipic at 9 am and disagree with him on a different topic at 9:05 am without being a hypocrite.......just being fair minded and not letting one aspect of a person influence my ability to agree or disaggree on various topics.

    the simpletons of the world cannot fathom how that can be.

    All the simpletons can do is wring their hands, rock back and forth and pray for a "gotcha" moment...that never arrives.

    sometimes even a simpleton as yourself will get my nod of approval for something that you post....however that doesnt mean that I admire or advocate simpletonian behavior in general.

    And just because I agree with MrV on many things...that doesnt mean I advocate or admire his behavior on wov. One has nothing to do with the other.

    simpletons or ass kissers......I can agree or disaggree with any or all of them at any given time

  12. #132
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Looks like the 2 resident old ladies are back to tag teaming...the relationship between these 2 is quite complex...one day they are nice and chummy, and the next Larry is suggesting his gal pal is sucking Wiz’s dick...all in the name of entertainment I guess, and like the song says “Girls just wanna have fun”....I’d bet with reasonable certainty that Mr V is really a woman...less clear on Larry, although he too has many female characteristics
    the simple minded in the world think there is an all or nothing aspect in adult exchanges.

    However 2 things can be equally true. I can agree with MrV on a toipic at 9 am and disagree with him on a different topic at 9:05 am without being a hypocrite.......just being fair minded and not letting one aspect of a person influence my ability to agree or disaggree on various topics.

    the simpletons of the world cannot fathom how that can be.

    All the simpletons can do is wring their hands, rock back and forth and pray for a "gotcha" moment...that never arrives.

    sometimes even a simpleton as yourself will get my nod of approval for something that you post....however that doesnt mean that I admire or advocate simpletonian behavior in general.

    And just because I agree with MrV on many things...that doesnt mean I advocate or admire his behavior on wov. One has nothing to do with the other.

    simpletons or ass kissers......I can agree or disaggree with any or all of them at any given time
    Wow, a simple, yet very level headed and concise reply Lawrence....but somehow, when I read anything you and Mrs V opine on (you less than she, so give yourself a pat on the back) the description "adult exchanges" doesn`t come to mind...but do carry on Sir...if nothing else the dynamic of watching a woman playing a man (MrsV) and his/her erstwhile sidekick/tag team partner is quite fascinating to watch

  13. #133
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Looks like the 2 resident old ladies are back to tag teaming...the relationship between these 2 is quite complex...one day they are nice and chummy, and the next Larry is suggesting his gal pal is sucking Wiz’s dick...all in the name of entertainment I guess, and like the song says “Girls just wanna have fun”....I’d bet with reasonable certainty that Mr V is really a woman...less clear on Larry, although he too has many female characteristics
    the simple minded in the world think there is an all or nothing aspect in adult exchanges.

    However 2 things can be equally true. I can agree with MrV on a toipic at 9 am and disagree with him on a different topic at 9:05 am without being a hypocrite.......just being fair minded and not letting one aspect of a person influence my ability to agree or disaggree on various topics.

    the simpletons of the world cannot fathom how that can be.

    All the simpletons can do is wring their hands, rock back and forth and pray for a "gotcha" moment...that never arrives.

    sometimes even a simpleton as yourself will get my nod of approval for something that you post....however that doesnt mean that I admire or advocate simpletonian behavior in general.

    And just because I agree with MrV on many things...that doesnt mean I advocate or admire his behavior on wov. One has nothing to do with the other.

    simpletons or ass kissers......I can agree or disaggree with any or all of them at any given time
    Idk what you’re rambling on about, but what’s wrong with you?

  14. #134
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You started the trolling nonsense with me when I posted my thoughts about Monet.

    Things were pretty cool til you jumped in with your big mouth, i.e. you started the trolling, Mr. Crimm.

    Now it seems you have quieted down: we'll see.
    You are a lying ass piece of shit. You started the troll over my religious advice to monet. So fuck off and die, cunt.
    thats the old MC I remember from wov and GF as he lay face down in the gutter with is body and vocabulary.

    but the fact remains....the back and forth with singer is indeed troll hell......

    and he still has enough trolling left to wish death on others and call them a womans body part.

    crying like a baby "you started it first" or "i know you are but what am i"

    sounds like me and my brother fighting in the back seat as kids, and when dad pulled over the car.....the first words out of eavh mouth...was "he started it"

    its so juvenile for tipsey micky to pull that line.

    waaaa waaaaa waaaaaa .............he started it

    my advice...dry out and act like an adult.
    Here comes larry with the troll bait. Fuck you, bitch.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  15. #135
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Historical revisionism, Mickey?

    Nice try.

    Look at the third post on this thread!

    One can only wait for you to choke on your bile and keel over from a self-imposed stroke.
    You are a bald face liar. Fuck off, punk.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-25-2018 at 09:34 PM.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  16. #136
    larrys and V were kicked back in awe of the trolling abilities of Welfare Rob. Now, for lack of anything from Rob in a few days, they are back in action. Never anything constructive from these two. Just troll wars. They refuse to let the trolling die in Rob's absence.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 05-25-2018 at 09:28 PM.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  17. #137
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    You started the trolling nonsense with me when I posted my thoughts about Monet. Things were pretty cool til you jumped in with your big mouth, i.e. you started the trolling,.
    Larry, who did you say was acting like a kid? "you started it!" "waaaaaaa waaaaaa."
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Monet
    By mcap in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2018, 01:46 AM
  2. What's the reason for building credits on vp?
    By slingshot in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-21-2013, 04:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •