Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fake Nathan the troll

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Okay, all you Inspector Clouseau's, here's Fake Nathan:

Hi, Tasha. Nice to meet you.

V is pretty tough. I guarantee you it wont take him more than a half hour to whip his way out of a wet paper bag.
    Ho hum.

The question wasn't how "tough" I might be, it was whether I can back up what I say.

If history is our guide that question was answered when Fat Blonde and a goon she brought with her confronted me at a WoVCon demanding that I apologize for some things I'd posted about her at WoV.

I refused to apologize or take back anything I'd posted.

The same would happen if Monet somehow, someday made the same request.

Now if your question is "Who would win a fist fight between Monet and I?" the question is pointless as I have far too much to lose by voluntarily engaging in fisticuffs with a seemingly mentally disturbed stranger: I've no interest in going to jail, and you never know when someone is packing.

I much prefer to fight my battles with words.

Having said that I suspect I would hold my own in a physical confrontation against Monet, given his poor health and my size and relative degree of fitness but WGAS, it's just your little fantasy, Mickey.

Dream on.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    V is pretty tough. I guarantee you it wont take him more than a half hour to whip his way out of a wet paper bag.
    Ho hum.

The question wasn't how "tough" I might be, it was whether I can back up what I say.

If history is our guide that question was answered when Fat Blonde and a goon she brought with her confronted me at a WoVCon demanding that I apologize for some things I'd posted about her at WoV.

Now if your question is "Who would win a fist fight between Monet and I?" the question is pointless as I have far too much to lose by voluntarily engaging in fisticuffs with a seemingly mentally disturbed stranger: I've no interest in going to jail, and you never know when someone is packing.

Having said that I suspect I would hold my own in a physical confrontation against Monet, given his poor health and my size and relative degree of fitness but WGAS, it's just your little fantasy, Mickey.

Dream on.
    Dream on, candy ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Ho hum.

Dream on.
    Dream on, candy ass.
    Tasha could probably whip MrsV’s chameleon ass

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    If that is Mr V he sure does talk a lot of shit who would never be able to back it up in person.
    Wanna bet?
    Lololololololol
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

What, you don't think I could hold my own against an aged, out of shape, dying /bleeding from the ass former street bum?

Think what you want, I've nothing to prove.

I think you and Monet aka Varmenti are just jealous of my success at playing the only game that matters: the game of life.

And to think I once thought you had something worth imparting; how wrong I was.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information