Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fake Nathan the troll

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Is the person in the pic, Lebron James with a wig?.
    This is a racist remark directed at a young black woman. Roseanne lost her show and 300 people lost their jobs on the show because of a similar statement made by Roseanne.
    mental illness man

comparing a black person to a black celebrity is not racist....maybe sexist....but not raist

comparing a black person to an ape is racist as per roseanne

if you were sober....you would be able to discern the difference
    Larry is persecuting a young black woman who doesn't know him, has never had any interaction with him, never said a derogatory word about him. Larry insists on calling her a "him." Larry the racist is trolling the shit out of her. For what? His own fucking racist amusement.

Larry, you fucking idiot. She is obviously following this thread.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 06-06-2018 at 12:15 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

If Nathan is real, "she" should be able to prove it.

While I haven't made up my mind about this person, there is a fair chance they are fake.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    For the record:

It is not against the rules to post pics of non-members here, unless they are family of members here.

Additionally, I do not grant requests to fake accounts. Only people who can prove their identity will have their requests respected.

Therefore, "Nathan" will get no concessions here until I receive contact from "her" and receive reasonable proof that she is real.

This is consistent with the terms of service on most other sites. You must prove your identity prior to making removal requests.
    I don't really agree. IMO, any picture of a "random person" should be removed.

Does Nathan need to prove that is a picture of her? If so, then that goes against the idea that taking it down is good -- since so many people have already seen it, some may have saved it, that just confirms that is a picture of Nathan. The same goes for someone's IRL name, address, or any other personal information. "We just proved that picture is of Nathan....so even though everyone's already seen it, we're going to remove it now. But just so you know, that absolutely is a picture of Nathan." Smh.

I more or less trust Dan Druff....but why should other people, especially someone who doesn't post on or view this forum? What if Nathan had no idea this picture even existed on this forum or this forum even existed at all? Should Nathan send her information to DD, perhaps a picture of her holding her ID, to get that imgur picture removed? If I were in Nathan's shoes, I'd expect a simple request (if made) to be enough to get the picture removed, without proof. Otherwise it may turn into one of those "I'm bringing a baseball bat to confront that creepy tranny dude I've been [kind of] having phone sex with on the party lines" type situation.

Nathan doesn't have to prove that's a photo of her -- simply that she is a real person and that she wants the photo taken down, whether it's her or not.

I will apply different standards to different situations.

If Nathan weren't under a cloud of suspicion on WoV for being a fake account, but was instead a regular and mostly trusted user there, I would probably have just taken her word for it and removed the picture.

However, given that there's a decent chance that it's a fake account, I'm not going to do it any favors.

So again: If "Nathan" wants to prove her reality to me (even without a pic), I will be far more cooperative regarding keeping pics and other info off this forum.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Nathan doesn't have to prove that's a photo of her -- simply that she is a real person and that she wants the photo taken down, whether it's her or not.

I will apply different standards to different situations.

If Nathan weren't under a cloud of suspicion on WoV for being a fake account, but was instead a regular and mostly trusted user there, I would probably have just taken her word for it and removed the picture.

However, given that there's a decent chance that it's a fake account, I'm not going to do it any favors.

So again: If "Nathan" wants to prove her reality to me (even without a pic), I will be far more cooperative regarding keeping pics and other info off this forum.
    Touché.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    "Black Ralph"
    Now I know you are just making up shit

"Black Ralph" was one of my fave guys to play with. He was about 5'10" and had great vertical. He played like a power forward. Huge hands. Always positive attitude; always working his brains out on the glass. Always volunteering to guard guys six inches bigger than him. Sadly, he died in his 40's.

And if Nathan is a long-term con/Troll, could she be doing a better job of it? Even if she's exactly what she says she is, could she be more disruptive to THIS forum? The hapless/help me garbage she posts has her front and center daily, arguing among yourselves, flirting with insult rules, putting me (and OD, now) in the position of appearing as jerks just to keep the forum out of the sludge of the LCD affectation she spews in most every post.

Attempts to respond specifically to her requests for guidance just result in her excuses and reiteration of the garbage. Misinformed opinion is offered as fact on a forum known for debunking fallacies. The barest hint of revelancy attaches some of her posts to a thead. No improvement observable or in sight.

And you want to encourage this? Really? I believe your sympathy is misplaced, and probably gaslit.

I would love to put her on block, and not have to respond to this stuff, from her, or from others. I wish I could. I wish all of YOU would block her. Can't believe the amount of slog the last month or so with the proliferation of inanity.
    beached whale

Ok what does nathan have on these people in green that paralyzes them
    Its a given that the people in green can nuke without a reason given. It happened to me. And people can be nuked for some made up new rule like "allegedly welshing on a bet." Or they can be nuked on trumped up charges like with KJ.

Yet Beached whale is at her wits end. With her long winded exhausting rant throwing around words like "troll" and "garbage"......she is actually breaking rules.

Who is she crying to. Either do something to get rid of him.....or accept him. But this in between shit of complaining and complaining boarders on trolling in itself.

She has the power. Thw wiz has the power. Heck the wiz could nuke him and just declare " we all know why". He did it before.

Yet nathan still stands. As disruptive as beached whale describes it.....why doesnt she just can him for being a pain in the ass........a wellknown defense in the past.

so what is the reason with all the angst nathan is causing this overweight white mod.......that nothnng is done. Is it reverse descrimination? Is even the slight inference that nathan may be a black woman mean she gets extra lives in the nuking game.

Do you even have the permission of the woman in that picture to put her picture on here? I'll bet you don't. :/
    Last edited by Tasha; 06-09-2018 at 07:31 AM.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Do you even have the permission of the woman in that picture to put her picture on here? I'll bet you don't. :/
    I now get a 404 lost in space message instead of the picture. I guess the woman in the picture deleted the picture.

I now get a 404 lost in space message instead of the picture. I guess the woman in the picture deleted the picture.
    What the hell are you playing at Tasha/Karen/Nathan?

Nathan on WOV has already confessed to being Tasha on this forum. Tasha has already confessed to multiple members here that she is the WOV member Nathan.
    Nathan has already claimed (over on WOV) that the picture was of her.

So Tasha=Nathan=Karen=The person in the picture, without any dispute, by confession of both members.

Why would Tasha refer to "the woman in the picture" in the third person, with her 'guess'.

Tasha is obviously [s]trolling[/s] up to mischief on this forum?

And there was never any need. Neither forum has a rule about using an adopted name for a User ID.

You just can't resist, can you Andrew?
    Last edited by OnceDear; 06-09-2018 at 01:15 PM. Reason: typo

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post

Nathan on WOV has already confessed to being Tasha on this forum. Tasha has already confessed to multiple members here that she is the WOV member Nathan.

So Tasha=Nathan=Karen=The person in the picture, without any dispute, by confession of both members.

Why would Tasha refer to "the woman in the picture" in the third person, with her 'guess'.

And there was never any need. Neither forum has a rule about using an adopted name for a User ID.

If she is genuinely Karen then she is just trying to protect her identity by implying the pic wasn't of her. She didn't intend for her picture to be posted on these forums. If you think she is a troll then she is a lightweight troll at best. Moderators on WoV let those libtard trolls, darkoz, aids88, romes, and terapined troll the shit out of the Trump thread. Most of their posts are filled with mockery and ridicule. They all used the word "moron" lugubriously. It wasn't until a conservative, Boz, used it, not in a derogatory way, that Babs shut down the use of the word. That's how you guys operate over there. The libtard trolls get away with murder but the conservatives better tow the line. You guys need to clean up all those trolls first before you start in on Nathan. She's a creampuff compared to them.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    If you think she is a troll then she is a lightweight troll at best.
    No disagreement from me on that point.

She is NOT trying to protect her Identity. She is the one who put it out there and claimed it was in fact her. She may be trying to protect her trollitrolling ability.

FYI. I noticed her continuous shenanigans as well. Makes no sense to me.

I am NOT the one who put the picture out on here. I gave it to someone who seemed to be normal, an everyday poster, and in good standing. It was like 10 months later after sending him my picture that I found out he was a scammer who had already been banned under another name. He is the one who put my picture on here to get revenge against me because of the animosity between us. He put it on here without my knowledge or permission. I also sent that picture to a few other people who are actually trustworthy.

I am NOT the one who put the picture out on here. I gave it to someone who seemed to be normal, an everyday poster, and in good standing. It was like 10 months later after sending him my picture that I found out he was a scammer who had already been banned under another name. He is the one who put my picture on here to get revenge against me because of the animosity between us. He put it on here without my knowledge or permission. I also sent that picture to a few other people who are actually trustworthy.
    I think she is talking about Wizardofnothing who started this thread as Cablecompany.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    She is NOT trying to protect her Identity. She is the one who put it out there and claimed it was in fact her. She may be trying to protect her trollitrolling ability.

Its simple. She came here as a LIAR. Under the false pretext of being a fan of this site and wanting to talk about gambling. Yet no gambling talk.

Then she refers to the picture of nathan in the third person as if it was someone else.

tHen she turns into nathan and says she gave the pic to someone ...blah blah blah

so its clear she was raised to be a lair. So anything she says has to be suspect.If she claims she is nathan and doesnt want the pic....who should believe her. If she says she is a woman...who really can believe her. If she says she is here to talk about gambling....really who should believe her.

So just view her as a liar...and once you do...then any interaction with her by you would label you as mentally ill.( i use the general
    "you" not directed at axel)

Its clear if she is really a woman she started off to deceive on wov. Its like a person who adoptsd a screen name like "pokerpro22" and never played a hand of poker in his life. Its like BBB never having been to a beach in her life. There is a presumption that a screenname that declares something is actually based on reality.

yet nathan besides that moniker deception....has been shown to be a liar here. So I dont blame Dan for not jumping when the liar spoke.
    Last edited by LarryS; 06-10-2018 at 05:50 PM.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

Its simple. She came here as a LIAR. Under the false pretect of being a fan of this site and wanting to talk about gambling. Yet no gambling talk.

Then she refers to the picture of nathan in the third person as if it was someone else.

tHen she turns into nathan and says she gave the pic to someone ...blah blah blah

so its clear she was raised to be a lair. So anything she says has to be suspect.If she claims she is nathan and doesnt want the pic....who should believe her. If she says she is a woman...who really can believe her. If she says she is here to talk about gambling....really who should believe her.

So just view her as a liar...and once you do...then any interaction with her by you would label you as mentally ill.( i use the general
    "you" not directed at axel)

Its clear if she is really a woman she started off to deceive on wov. Its like a person who adoptsd a screen name like "pokerpro22" and never played a hand of poker in his life. Its like BBB never having been to a beach in her life. There is a presumption that a screenname that declares something is actually based on reality.

yet nathan besides that moniker deception....has been shown to be a liar here. So I dont blame Dan for not jumping when the liar spoke.
    Larry has PMS again.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post

You have no power over here... go back to your fantasy island and suck the Wizard off!

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    You have no power over here... go back to your fantasy island and suck the Wizard off!
    Thank you Monet, for your customary warm welcome. If my being here has pissed you off just a little bit, then my day hasn't been totally wasted.

Thread Information