Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Hi! I'm Tasha!

Tasha, I see you are an early riser like me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Tasha, I see you are an early riser like me.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    LarryS STFU and go play with your Chameleon Pal Mrs V and trade some Pot for some of your Pharmaceuticals you Fake Jew Mother Fucker You!
    the former james bond now turns into a mindless flamer. Its funny howthe ignorant can pretend to be someone they are not......but only for a while. Eventually the real person surfaces.

I guess monet wont be throwing 20 dollar bills at the homeless today. That was the old monet.

the real monet is the one that gets 20 dollar bills thrown at him.....in his dreams.

No, the "real" monet is the one who pays trannies a sawbuck to blow him.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    No, the "real" monet is the one who pays trannies a sawbuck to blow him.

That's not nice, MrV!

My shirt says, "I'm not Gay, but $20 is $20."

Trying to jew me or my friend down to $10? Not cool. I don't know about monet, but I'm offended.

Note: As should anyone be reading this post. I'm working hard on my political incorrectness.
    Note: I hope WoV management is reading this. I'm a shoo-in for the writing gig.

Thread Information