Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm Tasha!

I'm new here and already love how highly interactive and bustling this website looks! This website seems like so much fun! I love chatting about gambling!

Welcome, Tasha, if in fact that is your real name and if in fact you are female.

This board lives and breathes in part due to the goings on at another board, Wizard of Vegas, which I suggest you check out in order to get up to speed.

Pay attention to the "Nathan's corner" thread.

OK, so regale us now with some "chatting about gambling;" that could be refreshing.
    What, Me Worry?

I am a female! Really! My name is Tasha! Not Andrew or anything like that!

Hi Tasha...MrV is the only other female here that I know of, so hopefully she`ll make you feel right at home and you 2 gals will have plenty to chat about

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post

ok so you like to talk about gambling. So far what gambling topics that you have read here spiked your interest to sign up. And what specific info did you find interesting and or helpful.

This is not a test...just a start of a discussion for the thread you started.

Insert <Michael Jackson eating popcorn at movie theatre gif but in low resolution for some reason> here.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

ok so you like to talk about gambling. So far what gambling topics that you have read here spiked your interest to sign up. And what specific info did you find interesting and or helpful.

This is not a test...just a start of a discussion for the thread you started.
    I love to talk about slot games. I find them fun and exciting.

Originally Posted by RS__ View Post
    Insert <Michael Jackson eating popcorn at movie theatre gif but in low resolution for some reason> here.
    You know, RS, if Nathan and Tasha had a love child, they could name it Natasha. I think Natasha is the most beautiful name.

If Tasha is not actully Nathan I have a feeling it is some asshat playing games.

I really hope Dan will look into this.

I notice as soon as Nathan/Tasha showed up Oncedear was soon to follow.

No, I'm not suggesting OD is Nathan/Tasha. I'm suggesting she might need help understanding how to file for a restraining order and she needs to read up on the current international stalking laws.

Total coinkydink. I pop by here every 3 years or so.
    Hi [strikethru]Natasha[/strikethru] sorry, Tasha. Looking forward to reading your posts here.

Hmmm more formatting codes to learn

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

No, I'm not suggesting OD is Nathan/Tasha. I'm suggesting she might need help understanding how to file for a restraining order and she needs to read up on the current international stalking laws.
    My name is Tasha!

Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    You know, RS, if Nathan and Tasha had a love child, they could name it Natasha. I think Natasha is the most beautiful name.
    Can I play the role of Bullwinkle? I am tall and have the ability to pull a rabbit out of my hat. I'll let you guys decide who should be Boris.

Who is Nathan? My name is Tasha!
    Nathan is Karen.... It's complicated. Don't worry about it. You just be yourself, and definitely don't be Andrew.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Nathan is Karen.... It's complicated. Don't worry about it. You just be yourself, and definitely don't be Andrew.
    Wait wtf you have 100+ posts here???

My name is Tasha!
    And that may be true on this site. But, let me ask you somthing since I really hate when people play word games.

Do you use the name Nathan on a different site?

I'm not sure who you are, but I can tell you this for sure, someone is playing games. And if you are the same person that uses the name Nathan on WOV please stop the charades. Because at some point you will lose any support you may of had and just get ignored.

Originally Posted by OnceDear View Post
    Wait wtf you have 100+ posts here???
    Oh yeah. That 2 dice argument ran and ran. Don't remind me, I only just came out of therapy.
    )

My name is Tasha!
    I am Groot !

Hi Mr Groot. Nice to meet you,

FYI, my first name is not really Once and my Surname is not really Dear. Don't wish to sow confusion. It's just an internet ID,
    TBH I'm not sure Mr Wolf's first name is really Axel.

Hey Tasha, that's the way it rolls in this crazy internet world.

Thread Information