Thread: Hi! I'm Tasha!

Originally Posted by Barney View Post
    Do you like goats?
    Name:  RHrLj-1.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  51.0 KB
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    My first girlfriend wore them back in ninth grade.

She looked hot.
    The chameleon lady now morphing herself into a suave ladies man lol....it’s quite amazing how she can change shades from a zipper undoing asskisser, to barroom tough guy, to chick magnet within the course of hours...simply amazing what a fucking asswipe this clown really is

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I've been online probably longer than anyone here, even though some members are 2+ decades older than me.

I have gotten very good at sniffing out phonies/fakes. Nathan/Karen/Tasha seems like a phony to me.
    Feel free to speculate.

One thought has crossed my mind, that's it's a former member of one of the gambling forums(Perhaps WOV) who made up a persona just to fuck with members and whatnot. Whenever I think about that, I keep coming back to why? Usually, one doing that wants to cause problems or they have some agenda. While Nathan may be getting attention, it doesn't seem to be anything more than just some vapid stuff. Certainly, someone would be a bit more clever and interesting than that. Again, I know something isn't right and it seems as if she has somthing to hide, but I'm leaning towards the fact that she is not a sockpuppet of a known member. I have no doubt she has had other names on WOV.

Is she using a VPN?(I don't know if you can or will tell us that).

And if it's not her in the picture, why does she care if she is being doxed? Are you telling me, Nathan, is good enough to really go the extra mile to fake being concerned or whatever? I just think there are some truth and some fiction to her story.
    They only cause problems as you put it....if you let them cause problems. Thats what they like to see. That invigorates them for some reason. They know there are people like you that will post and try to "figure them out".
    Except people at wov clamor for punishment. They ask for it, they prod the mods to deliver it for them. They then pat the mods on the back when they provide the punishment. A bunch of sick people both the nathans of the world and the engagers/participants deserve each other.
    Everyone is looking for the identity of the "real person" or proof that the person is as they say they are. A bunch of fucking detectives for someone meaningless in their life.
    Yet hundreds of posts ensue. Even beached whale is defeated and wishes nathan would be gone but cant figure out how to accomplish that. As nathan smiles as he reads it.

As MtrV FINDS TIME TO HAVE A NEW POST/POLL asking the members if they want him punished in a nuking way. Again , its vitamins for nathan to see the muchkins scurry and complain, and wonder, and agonize of the real identity. And this game seems to suit all parties.

Parties that seek punishment are all happy to state their points over and over. And the nathans of the world love to see the masses bow to the uncertainty that they provide.

The more the nathans of the world post....the more the munchkins respond.

Now normal people might just manually ignore anything posted under that name, or even block electronically. Which would make the nathans of the world wither and slink away. Yet the munchkins need nathan and his kind. Very sick symbiotic relationship.

Do you all remember the riddle you had to solve to get on this forum? The word was steep. Did any of you have to consult anyone to solve that riddle? Nathan did. That should tell you enough right there. If a Shack or a larrys get out of line I'll kick them in the ass. I don't pick on the Nathan's of the world.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

In addition to Girlfriday, there was another sockpuppet who claimed to be a business man who was coming to Vegas and was open to alternative VP methods . . .
    One of the regulars here asked some insightful question that put "him" on the spot and that sockpuppet never posted again.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Do you all remember the riddle you had to solve to get on this forum? The word was steep. Did any of you have to consult anyone to solve that riddle? Nathan did. That should tell you enough right there. If a Shack or a larrys get out of line I'll kick them in the ass. I don't pick on the Nathan's of the world.
    except if you had a clear head you would know that I am skewering the people who respond to the nathans of the world. But the Jack Daniels probably hasnt wore off yet.

Give it time

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    except if you had a clear head you would know that I am skewering the people who respond to the nathans of the world. But the Jack Daniels probably hasnt wore off yet.

Give it time
    That's larry's schtick. If she had a clear head she wouldn't give the typical response of a malignant narcissist. Either that or Larry is suffering the symptoms of PMS.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Ah, there's the rub.

As you are not convinced that Nathan is a troll, you therefore conclude that she may be telling the truth.

If she is telling the truth, it would be very poor form, and politically incorrect, to pick on her.

Why so?

Because she's a black woman, one whom by all appearances has the mental wattage of a flashlight bulb.

A gentleman picks a fight with someone who can defend himself / herself, not with "the weakest link."

A conundrum, certainly.
    What, Me Worry?

A gentleman picks a fight with someone who can defend himself / herself, not with "the weakest link."

Wrong shit 4 brains! A gentleman doesn't pick a fight. If a disagreement arises that is one thing. But to pick fights just for the sake of picking fights, as you, Larry and most trolls do, is just weak. That is the act of an insecure little boy who has the need to have a pissing contest...not the act of a gentleman or any real man.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-07-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Give it time
    Is that the best you can do, LarryS? really weak! Get some new material.

Everyone here KNOWS Mickey has been sober for more than a year. But even if he wasn't, he is way more coherent and valuable than you could ever be. You just keep repeating the same tired, old shit like a dementia patient. Probably because you are well into that process.

Dan Druff: If this is to be nothing but a troll site, can we at least get some decent trolls? Why are we stuck with the bottom of the barrel, has-been, tired old trolls from yesteryear?

I would be seriously impressed if Nathan was a troll/sockpuppet. Twelve months+ and 1200+ posts with a very persistent persona is a huge amount of time and dedication that I hope no one has.

I find it strange that WoN was able to meet her in FL last year when I believe he lived in the PA area. Although now that he is banned in PA, he could have moved to Florida.

My vote is for low functioning adult.

Originally Posted by gamerfreak View Post
    I would be seriously impressed if Nathan was a troll/sockpuppet. Twelve months+ and 1200+ posts with a very persistent persona is a huge amount of time and dedication that I hope no one has.

I find it strange that WoN was able to meet her in FL last year when I believe he lived in the PA area. Although now that he is banned in PA, he could have moved to Florida.

Welcome gamerfreak.

I really don't care about Nathan/Tasha or whatever. But, he/she is clearly a troll (and likely a banned member).

MaxPen said "Nathan is successfully making those who run this forum look foolish. Enough said." Let me paraphrase that for those who don't get it. Nathan is F***ing Wizard and the other mods up the ass, and not even offering the courtesy of some lube.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by gamerfreak View Post

Welcome gamerfreak.

I really don't care about Nathan/Tasha or whatever. But, he/she is clearly a troll (and likely a banned member).

MaxPen said "Nathan is successfully making those who run this forum look foolish. Enough said." Let me paraphrase that for those who don't get it. Nathan is F***ing Wizard and the other mods up the ass, and not even offering the courtesy of some lube.
    If that's the case then I'd have to believe it's WoN. But I am still not convinced. Maybe I am the low functioning one to get fooled by all of this.

Of course it is WoN. That's what makes this so pathetic. WoN is one of the few people that absolutely deserved to be nuked. He was a danger to members of WoV, to the point of criminality. So here is WoN, playing a year long troll game, as MaxPen correctly said, Making the administration look like fools, and Wizard and other admins seem to be going along with it, similar to how they go along with some of Buzz's antics.

Difference is WoN is NOT Buzz. He is not harmless as Buzz is. WoN is dangerous and a criminal. For Mike and the other mods to play along as they have for a year now, shows what I have known for 2 years now. They don't give a shit about WoV membership. "Hey it is creating traffic....let look the other way and pretend we don't know what is going on."

Of course it is WoN. That's what makes this so pathetic. WoN is one of the few people that absolutely deserved to be nuked. He was a danger to members of WoV, to the point of criminality. So here is WoN, playing a year long troll game, as MaxPen correctly said, Making the administration look like fools, and Wizard and other admins seem to be going along with it, similar to how they go along with some of Buzz's antics.

Difference is WoN is NOT Buzz. He is not harmless as Buzz is. WoN is dangerous and a criminal. For Mike and the other mods to play along as they have for a year now, shows what I have known for 2 years now. They don't give a shit about WoV membership. "Hey it is creating traffic....let look the other way and pretend we don't know what is going on."
    Well, this wouldn't be the first time they protected him and got egg on their face.

I still do not believe that none of the moderation knew that WoN was not a sock puppet, it was common knowledge. And I have asked many times with no answer as to why he was allowed to recruit people to his scam via his signature while any other member would be banned for advertising a "help wanted" or any other form of advert in their signature.

Wrong shit 4 brains! A gentleman doesn't pick a fight. If a disagreement arises that is one thing.
    I don't pick fights with people without cause; there is always a reason.

Wow, you upped your game and called me "shit for brains."

*golf clap*

Hell, these boards might make a man out of you yet.
    What, Me Worry?

Give it time
    Is that the best you can do, LarryS? really weak! Get some new material.

Everyone here KNOWS Mickey has been sober for more than a year. But even if he wasn't, he is way more coherent and valuable than you could ever be. You just keep repeating the same tired, old shit like a dementia patient. Probably because you are well into that process.

Dan Druff: If this is to be nothing but a troll site, can we at least get some decent trolls? Why are we stuck with the bottom of the barrel, has-been, tired old trolls from yesteryear?
    how does EVERYONE KNOW ANYTHING???? Is your skull filled with shit? Where is the proof that you claim is out there for EVERYONE to see?

Anyway for someone who claims on wov that this board is beneath your presence ..and you no longer frequent this board....you sure have posted alot.
    you sure have posted alot here since you bashed this site in order to get on to wov for a one time me me me droning life story

But have you or anyone else on this board spent a single 24 hour period with our foster brooks?

i doubt it...yet you can speak with certainty what "everyone" knows.

a lying narcissist

https://www.androderm.com/

for KJ .......proof that this board can make a man out of you

please ask your doctor for this......and when you take it for a FEW years......lets see.....

Wrong shit 4 brains! A gentleman doesn't pick a fight. If a disagreement arises that is one thing. But to pick fights just for the sake of picking fights, as you, Larry and most trolls do, is just weak. That is the act of an insecure little boy who has the need to have a pissing contest...not the act of a gentleman or any real man.
    this is a guy that for a year or more flamed shackelford on GF....and now he is the arbiter of what is gentlemanly
    Last edited by LarryS; 06-07-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Originally Posted by kewl
    So says KJ, the uncrowned king of the trolls.

Stupid guy doesn't even see it, LOL.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information