Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm Tasha!

no crown....but i wont rule out tiara

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    no crown....but i wont rule out tiara
    You are the expert, Mr Ball Washer.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    So says KJ, the uncrowned king of the trolls.
    PLEASE! No comparison, Shit 4 brains. As a matter of fact you are so stupid you admit your nothing but a troll. You admit you are nothing but a bitter old fool, angry that you are now irrelevant, that you are a ghost to most people, so you lash out "troll style".

If you are really a lawyer, you must be the stupidest Fucking Lawyer on the planet.

I don't really detect a lot of hate from this board; just a bunch of retired and soon to be retired baby boomers flipping off the world, doling out as much shit (and occasional pearls of wisdom and insight) as they can before their inevitable dirtnap.

Think: "rage against the night."
    Besides, it's more fun to chase someone with pitchforks and firebrands and then throw them kicking and screaming into the well.
    Besides being a troll, you are just a freaking moron.

But have you or anyone else on this board spent a single 24 hour period with our foster brooks?
    Clear signs of advanced dementia and alzheimers. Rambling on and making references from a zillion years ago. Do you even have any idea what year this is, you ancient, irrelevant Fuck?

It's kind of cute how ancient irrelevant fucks and butt buddies LarryS and MrsV have stopped sucking each other off long enough to do some tag team trolling.

Remember when LarryS showed up here? There were concerns that LarryS would destroy this site with his hate rhetoric, Just as the LarryS and MrV troll show did to other sites, like Gamblers Glen and Gambling forums. Dan Druff said he would be keeping an eye on Larry. He didn't and now Larrys Mission is accomplished.

Not that Dan gives a shit. That became obvious when he reversed course and brought back super troll, scammer, liar, and fellow bitter old fuck Welfare Rob. Dan apparently enjoys hate and drama.

Originally Posted by kewlJ
    Dan apparently enjoys hate and drama.
    Not half as much as you do, little man.

You have a pathetic inability to see yourself as others see you, as the petty, whining, neurotic, needy cocksucker that you really are.
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-07-2018 at 11:58 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

We pause from our regularly scheduled program to remind viewers that some material involving Las Vegas, Gambling, and Talking can be found in the Retro Road Trip thread. We now return you to your regularly scheduled program. Thank you for your time.

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    It's kind of cute how ancient irrelevant fucks and butt buddies LarryS and MrsV have stopped sucking each other off long enough to do some tag team trolling.
    when my baby smiles at me I go to rio

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    when my baby smiles at me I go to rio
    I had to look that up. I seen the guy who was preforming that song(never heard of him) I'm going to assume he would have driven a Pink Miata.

What happened to Tasha? Remember Tasha? This is a thread about Tasha.

Originally Posted by Prozema View Post
    Thank you for pointing out the reason for this thread!

Same thing that happens to all threads. She mentioned she liked slots and since this is not a gambling forum was left for a troll.

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    Same thing that happens to all threads. She mentioned she liked slots and since this is not a gambling forum was left for a troll.
    Sounds right. Sad.

By the way,,,,,,the "nathans" of the world get their vitamins from this type of back and forth.
    And I critisize people at wov who engage nathan and then complain thaty nathan is still around. Not me. I said what I had to say.....and the rest of you can give her the daily dose of vitamins she requires. I AM NOW SILENT ON THIS TOPIC. I wont be duped into the cluster fuck that people allowed themselves to get into with nathan and aimeee and others
    Read the highlighted sentence above. This post was made five days ago. Since that time larry has made SEVERAL posts in different threads trolling Nathan. He said he was through. Did he live up to his words? This makes larrys a PROVEN LIAR.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

duplicate
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Time to come clean about why I was deceptive. I already had an air of suspicion before I ever even posted! So I decided to become a poster with the name Tasha, which is a nickname of Natasha, so that it would be a clue to who I really was(Nathan) without being overtly obvious. I acted like I was a third party with the picture thing(I guess the woman I'm the picture deleted it) because I was trying to be funny without saying outright who I was. I can be impulsive at times.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    By the way,,,,,,the "nathans" of the world get their vitamins from this type of back and forth.
    And I critisize people at wov who engage nathan and then complain thaty nathan is still around. Not me. I said what I had to say.....and the rest of you can give her the daily dose of vitamins she requires. I AM NOW SILENT ON THIS TOPIC. I wont be duped into the cluster fuck that people allowed themselves to get into with nathan and aimeee and others
    Read the highlighted sentence above. This post was made five days ago. Since that time larry has made SEVERAL posts in different threads trolling Nathan. He said he was through. Did he live up to his words? This makes larrys a PROVEN LIAR.
    Not only that but a No Good Piece of Shit Lying Asshole who thinks he is Jewish. A Jew that doesn't even believe in Yaweh... If he was Jewish his own country men would exile him to the Land of the Philistines even though he is a True Philistine to begin with. His dead family members who died in the Ovens or whatever are rolling around in their graves because of his belief in Science over The One True God. Some of his relatives most likely crucified Jesus or at least that is what I heard.

Unlike other religions....being Jewish is a culture more than a religion.

People raised as jews have a menu of food that they have in common growing up. They have a philosophy of life and a focus education that they share growing up. They have traditions and similar beliefs and goals. Similar parenting.

Jews that never go to synagogue can still find much in common. Food, values, culture, education, vacation spots.

If you ask a jew what nationality they are....if they came from another country.....an answer of "jewish" says more than answering "polish" or "german". Even though jewishness is not a nationality....its often a more complete answer.Because when someone gets asked what their nationality is....they are usually being asked by someone wanting to know what culture is in their background. Although when my fathers family was allowed to live....they lived in germany and poland.......I have zero idea what german or polish culture is about. I know nothing of the food, the drink, the sights of the country, the value system......THAT WAS SUBSTITUTED WITH JEWISH CULTURE THAT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION.

aLTHOUGH i dont believe in the concept of god...I do whole heartedly accept the jewish culture and family teachings. And there is no hypocrisy involved in that

LarryS STFU and go play with your Chameleon Pal Mrs V and trade some Pot for some of your Pharmaceuticals you Fake Jew Mother Fucker You!

Thread Information