Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things that most people don't know about you? :)

She was stunning, she said her name was Trench, Sylvia Trench. I replied my name was Deech, that's it, Deech. The absence of a last name was not a factor. My gaming had her in rapture. She inquired why I did not disclosure a last name. I whispered, if my name is Deech, do you need a last name?

Vodka martinis were served, obviously shaken and not stirred. After three drinks, it became obvious that I was dealing with the Kinks version of "Lola" and not the beloved "Sylvia". Why would someone want to interrupt my British orders from the government? Man handle me? It has to be someone that does not trust Deech, and believes he has an alter ego. Probably someone that does not take hints simply. Time will tell.

RIP Eunice Gayson, the first Bond girl who was in Dr. No and From Russia With Love.

This is thoroughly disgusting. We get a new member and larry wants to troll them off the site. You are a miserable despicable old man, larry. And you are crying like a little bitch "help me!! help me!!! me, me, me, I can't help myself so please please please help me me me!!" It's all about you you you and your addiction to running other people down.

Dan, this guy needs a big leash or kicked off the site. He's not here to contribute anything, just troll. New members are his specialty.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thanks MC. You get it. I had a great comment on the thread that got dissolved. I do not care about me but the individual that has spent a good amount of time posting and adding value who is rightfully angry that someone thinks he needs an alias. He deserves better.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This is thoroughly disgusting. We get a new member and larry wants to troll them off the site. You are a miserable despicable old man, larry. And you are crying like a little bitch "help me!! help me!!! me, me, me, I can't help myself so please please please help me me me!!" It's all about you you you and your addiction to running other people down.

Dan, this guy needs a big leash or kicked off the site. He's not here to contribute anything, just troll. New members are his specialty.
    In another thread, LarryS referred to "Tipsters or Gypsters?" - a legitimate publication by a legit reporter -- as "cocksuckers and motherfuckers" or something like that. That was way over the top, and certainly plants LarryS squarely in his own category of "uncouth vagrant." Now personally, I'm a fan of uncouth vagrants, but LarryS says it like it's a bad thing.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

What do you expect from the Confederates? This is a Troll Site now. Perhaps it always was a Troll site. I tried to give out valuable information to these clowns but they would have nothing doing. Now I will just Troll almost everyone to no end. LarryS is a Rotten American Jew who cries about WWII like most of his kind. They think the Jewish People are the only people who suffered in the War and the Holocaust. He doesn't understand nor know his own history let alone the worlds and how the world works through War and Famine alongside Economics. He just sits back and gets rich off of the poor giving them fake medicine that he says will help cure their ailments. He is a large part of the problem getting rich off of engineered medicine when people could get more healthy from diet and exercise but people like LarryS rather just push the Pills from Big Brother. Fuck LarryS and Fuck the Confederates they can all die a horrible death and the sooner the better.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Fuck LarryS and Fuck the Confederates they can all die a horrible death and the sooner the better.
    Says the troll who claims he is dying of cancer.

Transferance such as this is typical of angry clowns such as he.
    What, Me Worry?

Tasha post great stuff.

I love you guys!

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post
    Tasha post great stuff.

I love you guys!

Wynnpleasure, thanks for the compliments , but WHY are you bumping up my very old threads? :/
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Just like I said great stuff I responded to it.

I love you guys!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Let's be honest. This whole thing really started with Wizard Of Nothing taking my personal picture I gave him in private and putting it on this very public website.
    I suspicious black female. Maybe Tasha hold gun black woman off-screen.

Tasha you don't hang out in Opa-Locka do you? Last time I was through there I think I had to lock my doors?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-c...-americans.amp

Thread Information