Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fake Nathan the troll

Here is the picture that Nathan aka Karen claims to be

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/RmLUp

There has been a certain amount of slobbering over Nathan by some of the men on WoV just because, well, you know, they think she's female. But she does have her detractors there. Many of those detractors are libtards. Once they find out Nathan is black, and it will be a shock to them, watch what happens. They will start backtracking. "Nathan is just the finest person ever." "Leave poor Nathan alone." "These attacks on Nathan must end." That will be their new schtick because, well, Nathan is black. They will be out to prove how unracist they are. What these WoV libtards don't get is racism is treating someone differently because of their race. And, trust me, her detractors will start treating her differently than they have when they find out she is black. The epitome of racism.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Cablecompany View Post

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/RmLUp
    Lots of WoV'ers lurk this site but to chickenshit to post. They will be PM'ing each other. News will be getting around that Nathan is black. Little tidbits of how unracist they are will start creeping into the posts. It would be great if the story busted wide open on the site. Libtards always have to try to prove they are not racist by calling others racist. Should be fun to watch.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Well, it looks like members of WoV are persecuting a black woman. They should be reported to the NAACP, ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, United States Commission on Civil Rights, Florida Department of Civil Rights, American Equal Rights Association, Black Action Movement, Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Well, it looks like members of WoV are persecuting a black woman. They should be reported to the NAACP, ACLU, Southern Poverty Law Center, United States Commission on Civil Rights, Florida Department of Civil Rights, American Equal Rights Association, Black Action Movement, Black Lives Matter and Antifa.

I would also report them to T'Challa.

Originally Posted by redietz View Post

I would also report them to T'Challa.
    LOL! Had to google it.

At Nathan's request I PM'ed Mr. Druff on her behalf to ask that the doxxing pic be removed immediately.

I then suggested that he ban the asshole who posted it.

We'll soon see where admin stands on this issue.
    Last edited by MisterV; 06-04-2018 at 08:21 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

Wizard of Nothing got the bum's rush a week ago, and here he is slithering back in.

Somebody should nail his hands to the keyboard.

What a piece of scummy, worm-riddled horse shit that guy is, a veritable poster child for birth control!
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Wizard of Nothing got the bum's rush a week ago, and here he is slithering back in.

Somebody should nail his hands to the keyboard.

What a piece of scummy, worm-riddled horse shit that guy is, a veritable poster child for birth control!
    Is the person in the pic, Lebron James with a wig?

And I missed something was WoN identified as the poster in question? Or is that supposition.

what kind of ax to grind would he have against nathan? He supposedly gave her a spent gift card after the wiz arbitration. It seems he already had the last laugh.

Is that as publically posted pic by nathan? If it is, then it cant be doxxing.

I am seriously thinking about trying other games other than slots such as Horse racing, Blackjack, and Poker. But I'm a bit scared to try Blackjack and normal Poker. I got my feet a little wet by trying Keno which is like a cross between a lottery game and a slot machine, which is a good start in trying to try new games and I tried Video Poker which is like a grown-up version of slots but I lost on them and to be honest I didn't really know what I was doing. Am wondering if this post should have went in my Gambling Questions thread instead but I guess this thread is a good place for it. to Nathan on his new thread

it seems sometimes nathan forgets he is a black woman, and falls into the persona of a naive kid. Video poker is a "grown up version of slots"........funny. Its like an 18 year old kid talking. Its funny how the wiz suggested this venue for nathan because nathan gets alot of responses. Thats why the blog format wouldnt work according to the wiz. So nathan gets all these responses from people who dont believe him. From people who want him gone.Even BBB who doesnt believe nathan is posting on his thread. So everyone has themselves to blame.

Yet nathan starts a thread, and a dozen people took it off topic. A punishable offense

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    And I missed something was WoN identified as the poster in question?
    Yes.
    What, Me Worry?

Larry, who has blasted me and others for racism in the past, has shown his own form of racism here. You are persecuting a young black lady, larry. Shame. Shame. Larry is a racist bag of shit.

Larry, who has blasted me and others for racism in the past, has shown his own form of racism here. You are persecuting a young black lady, larry. Shame. Shame. Larry is a racist bag of shit.
    Huh -- that's interesting. It took a reading of mickeycrimm's post to make me aware of my own racism because I DIDN'T CATCH THE RACISM INHERENT IN LARRYS'S POST ON FIRST READ. Wow -- that was an eye-opener.

LarryS cranked out some stereotyping of the classic kind, and I just kind of went along with it in my mind, as if LarryS and I know what a person of a particular age or ethnicity should write like. What a crock -- for us.

Thanks, mickeycrimm. You made me catch myself.

Nathan will need to contact me directly to assert that pic is of her, and that she wants it removed.

I will proceed from there.

If I determine that she is real, I will remove the pic at her request.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Huh -- that's interesting. It took a reading of mickeycrimm's post to make me aware of my own racism because I DIDN'T CATCH THE RACISM INHERENT IN LARRYS'S POST ON FIRST READ. Wow -- that was an eye-opener.

LarryS cranked out some stereotyping of the classic kind, and I just kind of went along with it in my mind, as if LarryS and I know what a person of a particular age or ethnicity should write like. What a crock -- for us.

Thanks, mickeycrimm. You made me catch myself.
    you are both mentally ill.
    I never said nathan sounds like a white teenager. I said he sounds like a teenager...could be white could be black or asian. So instead of sounding like a black woman.....which he is now said to be......I give black women credit for being mature just like white and asian women. So my point is that I suspect as many do that nathan is playing a role....and sometimes toggles between an adult to a naive teen.

so the difference I noted is between "woman" and teen"..

there are such thing as black teens....dont you know that? Is that a newsflash that you just learned about?

My bad. I thought LarryS had written that Nathan forgets he is supposed to be a "black woman." As opposed to "woman." I must have been hallucinating the word "black" in there. LarryS is way too precise to use an adjective like "black" for no reason.

Back in my youth, we used adjectives with reason. In pick-up games of yore, we chose sides by picking "Black Bob," "White Bob," and "Skinny Bob." We also had a "Black Ralph" and a "White Ralph."

For the record:

It is not against the rules to post pics of non-members here, unless they are family of members here.

Additionally, I do not grant requests to fake accounts. Only people who can prove their identity will have their requests respected.

Therefore, "Nathan" will get no concessions here until I receive contact from "her" and receive reasonable proof that she is real.

This is consistent with the terms of service on most other sites. You must prove your identity prior to making removal requests.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

My bad. I thought LarryS had written that Nathan forgets he is supposed to be a "black woman." As opposed to "woman." I must have been hallucinating the word "black" in there. LarryS is way too precise to use an adjective like "black" for no reason.

Back in my youth, we used adjectives with reason. In pick-up games of yore, we chose sides by picking "Black Bob," "White Bob," and "Skinny Bob." We also had a "Black Ralph" and a "White Ralph."

so you dont understand black WOMAN....vis "kid" ...and that there would abe a difference how they post.

Both could be black....except one is mature and one is a fucking "kid"

the quote I posted to me didnt sound like a black woman ...it sounded like a "kid".....and if you want to assume i meant white kid....then go ahead.

that is your racist view of it.

I was pointing out a difference between woman and kid. And "black" was only inserted because of the picture....a picture that nathan feels is a doxx.....therefore its may be real then.

So I had the absolute right to point out that nathan may claim to be a black woman.......,.but he posts like a "kid"......with the naivete and childishness of a "kid"

and the color of the kid could be any fucking color since all kids of all colors are childish and naive.

again your racism shines through because you think blacks talk a certain way and you took your racist leanings and projected it on me.

but all I did was point out the difference between someone pretending to be a black woman but then playing the role of a "kid"

if you want to insert "white kid" to make it a racist rant...then go ahead..but thats just your own bias and prejudice shining through...both you and MC

Is the person in the pic, Lebron James with a wig?.
    This is a racist remark directed at a young black woman. Roseanne lost her show and 300 people lost their jobs on the show because of a similar statement made by Roseanne.

Is the person in the pic, Lebron James with a wig?.
    This is a racist remark directed at a young black woman. Roseanne lost her show and 300 people lost their jobs on the show because of a similar statement made by Roseanne.
    mental illness man

comparing a black person to a black celebrity is not racist....maybe sexist....but not raist

comparing a black person to an ape is racist as per roseanne

if you were sober....you would be able to discern the difference

Thread Information