Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fool's Gold -- Why Jackpot and Big Ticket Screenshots Don't Matter

Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
    I don't get you and Rob, Alan. These guys play everyone like a fiddle,with nonsense. They're not worth responding to.
    Says the guy whose hero is the noted quack Robert Harry Argentino..
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

What a surprise--redietz is at it again. Claim something, then as is always the case there's multiple reasons why none of it can be confirmed, and he refuses, as usual, to support any if it himself. Then when anyone gets close to identifying him as the pure liar he is, he creates a hail of confusion. This time it's murky publication tactics.

Why don't you just explain to everyone what a scam artist you try to be red, and admit how many times you begged me for money for your "sure thing" picks? That support I'm sure EVERYONE will buy.

Rob I'm your friend and as your friend I'm suggesting you stop attacking redietz and you stop with the allegations that he sent you solicitations. This is getting everyone nowhere fast. Knock it off. There are better things to discuss.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Rob I'm your friend and as your friend I'm suggesting you stop attacking redietz and you stop with the allegations that he sent you solicitations. This is getting everyone nowhere fast. Knock it off. There are better things to discuss.
    Alan, your friend Argentino is sick. He can't help himself. An intervention is called for. He needs help badly.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mickeycrimm you've done your share of damage including mimicking anti semite remarks against me. It's best you stay quiet.

Mickeycrimm you've done your share of damage including mimicking anti semite remarks against me. It's best you stay quiet.
    Will you please show a quote of me making anti-semitic remarks against you or retract your statement. I won't tolerate your friend Argentino continually bashing me without response. He's a maggot infested piece of shit.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Will you please show a quote of me making anti-semitic remarks against you or retract your statement. I won't tolerate your friend Argentino continually bashing me without response. He's a maggot infested piece of shit.
    I am pretty sure you called him MendleBread but not sure if that is Anti Semitic.

Who gives a shit... if he is a Jew and wants to be a Jew he has to deal with people being prejudice of Jews just like any other race or creed. Fucking MeToo Movement Garbage.

You ever see Being John Malkovich? They have that scene where everyone is saying only Malkovich and everyone is Malkovich.

Same thing with this fucking MendleBread... all I see is Alan everywhere and only one word can be spoken and that word is MendleBread.

MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread, MendleBread.

I think I've called him mendelshit, mendelstupid, mentalmidgetson, but not mendelbread. Never heard or read the word before here.

Anyone here watch The Big Jackpot YouTube channel?

Last night Scott (aka The Raja) streamed his live slot play from the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.

To celebrate reaching 100,000 subscribers, he played 100 spins at $1000 a spin!

In some cases, he played even higher. I saw a few of his handpays at $25 Ten Play VP... $1250 max bet per hand!

Anyhow after the 100 spins he said he was actually up $40,000... for now.

Pretty cool seeing the Top Dollar bonuses at $1000 a spin!

Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 06-20-2018 at 10:42 AM.

Eddie is this the guy who had his Channel canceled by YouTube but then was reinstated but without commercials being allowed?

I read somewhere that it severely impacted his revenue.

I don't know about commercials being discontinued, but his channel was off for a day or so recently.

On one of his videos he responds to a viewer, questioning if he is afraid of going broke. He says:

"I could lose $50,000 a day for the next 10 years and be just fine."
    Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 06-20-2018 at 11:02 AM.

I found a link

This guy sells memberships or takes donations? And I see IGT showed up with SWAG. I wouldn't be surprised if he's sponsored in some way.

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post

Last night Scott (aka The Raja) streamed his live slot play from the Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas.

In some cases, he played even higher. I saw a few of his handpays at $25 Ten Play VP... $1250 max bet per hand!

You realize who he is, correct?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Richter

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post

You realize who he is, correct?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Richter
    Wow, thanks jbjb! That's pretty interesting stuff.

Who'd have thought phishing and spamming paid so well!?
    Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 06-20-2018 at 12:01 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    People often ask me, "How can you tell who wins and who loses?" The short answer is that you can't.
    Actually, I can think of one way.

IF (and it's a big if) you can look at a genuine copy of the gambler's tax return, presumably he would list his yearly wins and losses from gambling (along with any other income), and if after, oh say seven or so years he has a substantial gain, I'd say he's a winner.

What kind of idiot would otherwise report and pay tax on net winnings?

The caveat of course is making sure the returns are genuine.
    Tax returns alone prove very little. Arci had his sent to Alan, and all it did was contradict his long-running claims and make him look stupid. The only way to prove you win like you say you do is to take the doubters thru a comprehensive review of the items--which includes tax returns and audits--that I described in my Gaming Today challenge.

Redietz remains bothered by those of us who've posted pics of big jackpot wins and W2G's only because he knows it proves that some of us actually place bets like we say we do---and he cannot do that. And that's because all he does is sell picks with a group of dropouts like himself.

Kew I have no doubt that you're nothing but another of the WoV group of armchair gamblers who looks to forums for relevancy by making up being some hot-shot card counter, when you really play no more than two-bit gambler mickeycrimm. You're both lost in the gambling world, and you reach your intermittent pots of virtual gold by making your anonymous forum lives the #1 driver in otherwise irrelevant existences.

Let me refresh everyone's memory about Arc's tax returns. If anything they UNDERSTATED his income from video poker. Arc only reported his W2Gs from $1 royals and he said he only played $1 Jacks or Better.

I'm sure he had more winning days but he didn't report them.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Tax returns alone prove very little. Arci had his sent to Alan, and all it did was contradict his long-running claims and make him look stupid.
    Revisionist history?

I see no reason to argue or post anything here any longer. I'm simply stunned that Alan talked arci into showing numbers like that, and all for what reason? I'm feeling stupid for even ever getting into these type arguments over the years.
    Rob you blew it. You had a chance to shut your critics up and you failed to do it. You made this about Arc just like you made it about Dancer or Scott when it was always about you. You will always be known as the rude guy who insulted dead people but never proved his own claims.

Keep the RV tank full. The zombie apocalypse is coming. LOL
    Originally Posted by james40 View Post
    Since one of the protagonists has taken his ball and gone home, we'll never know the truth. At least one guy had the balls to present his numbers, good or bad.
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    Proves the old adage stand up to a bully and he'll run away. Well Rob ran away with his tail between his legs. Thanks Alan for exposing him by saying you wouldn't ban him and make him see the thing through. Arci was right all along these past dozen years.
    Originally Posted by Count Room View Post
    Yes, it seems that Rob's credibility is all but shot at this point barring some huge surprise coming soon.

If Rob was lying about all these results over the years, why would he spend all this time and mental energy doing so over a 10-15 year period making perhaps tens of thousands of forum posts spanning many different internet message boards?

I can't imagine how much sheer mental energy Rob spent (not to mention the thousands of hours spent over the years) bolstering what many people are suspecting is a lie. What sane person would pursue such a tragic waste of time and life energy?
    Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 06-20-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    People often ask me, "How can you tell who wins and who loses?" The short answer is that you can't.
    Actually, I can think of one way.

IF (and it's a big if) you can look at a genuine copy of the gambler's tax return, presumably he would list his yearly wins and losses from gambling (along with any other income), and if after, oh say seven or so years he has a substantial gain, I'd say he's a winner.

What kind of idiot would otherwise report and pay tax on net winnings?

The caveat of course is making sure the returns are genuine.
    Tax returns alone prove very little. Arci had his sent to Alan, and all it did was contradict his long-running claims and make him look stupid. The only way to prove you win like you say you do is to take the doubters thru a comprehensive review of the items--which includes tax returns and audits--that I described in my Gaming Today challenge.

Redietz remains bothered by those of us who've posted pics of big jackpot wins and W2G's only because he knows it proves that some of us actually place bets like we say we do---and he cannot do that. And that's because all he does is sell picks with a group of dropouts like himself.

Kew I have no doubt that you're nothing but another of the WoV group of armchair gamblers who looks to forums for relevancy by making up being some hot-shot card counter, when you really play no more than two-bit gambler mickeycrimm. You're both lost in the gambling world, and you reach your intermittent pots of virtual gold by making your anonymous forum lives the #1 driver in otherwise irrelevant existences.

Argentino, I understand that I'm a low roller. But perhaps you've peeked at the futures wins of my late cousin, E.R.Dietz, in the Retro Road Trip thread. I think you'd appreciate his tickets.

Let me refresh everyone's memory about Arc's tax returns. If anything they UNDERSTATED his income from video poker. Arc only reported his W2Gs from $1 royals and he said he only played $1 Jacks or Better.

So he lied to the IRS?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

So he lied to the IRS?
    Yep, just like Rob did except rob was more eggregius writing off phantom expenses.

Thread Information