Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump Salutes N. Korean General

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

this is a pic of Trump saluting a North Korean General

this definitely qualifies Trump as being:

THE STUPIDEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE U.S.

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...LycLwG-wOqAxM:

could somebody who is able to (I am not) please make another post embedding this pic. thanks.
    please don't feed the trolls

A guy on an internet board with the name "Half Smoke" is telling everyone how dumb our President is.... makes sense. Smoke some more pal!
    What the Fuck did you do with your Life? I don't see you in the White House?? You might not like Trump but Dumb is a tough label for someone on top for so long.
    People like you complained about Bill Clinton and W while they were both in office... now your just bitching about Trump. You also probably hated Obama as well. Many people secretly hated Obama because they couldn't risk hating a Black President. I heard that the Blacks, Jews and Fags loved Obama because he was Black and no other reason... they never even heard of him before he ran for office. Fucking Hypocrites! Next Beer on me so you can keep crying in it.

Ulysses S. Grant
    18th President of the United States
    Party: Republican
    Estimated IQ: 120

Though he ranks as the dumbest president in American history (at least so far), Ulysses S. Grant enjoys at least a little bit of fame as the victorious commanding general of the Union Army during the Civil War. History characterizes Grant as an aggressive and determined leader who became a national hero after the war.

However, the Miller Center notes that Grant hasn’t gone down in history as a great president. “He came into office wanting to serve all the American people and was determined to avoid party politics. At the same time, he did not really understand politics, which hindered his effectiveness as President.” He weakened the American presidency. But he did fight to protect the rights of African-Americans more than any other 19th-century President.

Interesting fact: Grant supported pardons for former Confederate leaders, but also worked to protect the civil rights of freed slaves.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now this President was so dumb that he was in office for 8 years!
    He ranks as the 4th dumbest but had an approval rating of 90%+ !!

Just like Trump he lost the Popular Vote but who gives a Fuck!
    Only the cry babies care about this... it gives them something to cry about.

George W. Bush
    43rd president of the United States
    Party: Republican
    Estimated IQ: 124.875

George W. Bush served from 2001 to 2009. So your reaction to seeing him on the list of the dumbest presidents probably depends on your politics. History reports that Bush’s time in office was shaped by the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. In response to those attacks, Bush declared a global war on terrorism. He also established the Department of Homeland Security and authorized wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.

The Miller Center reports that Bush’s legacy remains a source of controversy. An objective evaluation likely won’t happen for years.

Bush entered office as one of only a few presidents to lose the popular vote.
    Nonetheless, he became the most popular president in the history of polling,
    reaching a 90% approval rating, after September 11.

MOST POPULAR PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF POLLING!
    Let that sink in you dumb fucks because you all were crying about this President just like Trump.

Interesting fact: Many historians think Bush’s initial response to 9/11 will go down in history as his greatest moment as president.

So Go Fuck Yourself Half Smoke... you won't care in 8 more years about who was President... you clearly don't study enough history to understand what is really going on. It is the same thing when people watch the Super Bowl or Stanley Cup etc. etc. They might remember the winner but after a few years they forget what the score was or what happened in the game. Most so called Fans can't even tell you who the last 10 champions were in chronological order. Nor do they care. Same shit goes for the President... people don't remember or care they just want to jump on the bandwagon of things to get emotional about.

You are just going along with the crowd bashing Trump because it is the "in thing" right now. Fuck Off and Die!
    Last edited by monet; 06-15-2018 at 07:28 AM.

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    could somebody who is able to (I am not) please make another post embedding this pic. thanks.
    Here ya go:

What, Me Worry?

thanks a lot Mr. V.

I'm going to have it framed and put it up in my bathroom over the commode.

in my last post I called Trump stupid

in this one I'm just calling him ignorant

in a phone call with Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada he blamed Canada for burning down the White House during the War of 1812.

The War of 1812 was against the British and it was the British who burned down the White House

Trump is a true dummy thru and thru

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/nba/...son/vp-AAyjI8f
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 06-16-2018 at 12:58 AM.
    please don't feed the trolls

thanks a lot Mr. V.

I'm going to have it framed and put it up in my bathroom over the commode.

in my last post I called Trump stupid

in this one I'm just calling him ignorant

in a phone call with Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada he blamed Canada for burning down the White House during the War of 1812.

The War of 1812 was against the British and it was the British who burned down the White House

Trump is a true dummy thru and thru

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/nba/...son/vp-AAyjI8f

Man, how I sometimes wish I owned a novelty company.

There could be a lot of demand for toilet tissue emblazoned with a pic of the orange baboon on each sheet.

How about urinal cakes with his mug on them?

Piss on him.
    What, Me Worry?

If you can figure out how to market them I will take some of those Trump urinal cakes.

Big fucking deal. Barack Obama is/was the stupidist president of all time. Absolute moron. Lefty's will do anyfuckingthing to gain power, break the law, manufactaure evidence, anyfuckingthing. Lefty's are stupid ignorant bags of shit.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Obama was NOT stupid.

His problem was he was too political, not decisive enough.

Trump is at the other end of the spectrum: impulsive, decision, without a political bone in his body.

Neither are "best."
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Obama was NOT stupid.

Trump is at the other end of the spectrum: impulsive, decision, without a political bone in his body.

Neither are "best."
    but he is getting done, the things on his checklist one by one....the things on his running platform.

you may not agree with those things, but he has shown an ability to walk the walk after he talked the talk.

He has given a promised tax decrease, he is addressing illegal immigration that is killing out healthcare system and our schools, he is addressing poor trade agreements which when the smoke clears we will eventually win with, he is working to dismantle obamacare first by defunding it thereby lighting a fire under the ass of congress and senate to move on it.(even bill clinton said there were real problems with it in the campaign).

So what that he does the above with brashness and conceit, and with ignorant statements. He wasnt elected to be politcally correct. He was elected to get shit done

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    Obama was NOT stupid.

Neither are "best."
    but he is getting done, the things on his checklist one by one....the things on his running platform.

you may not agree with those things, but he has shown an ability to walk the walk after he talked the talk.

He has given a promised tax decrease, he is addressing illegal immigration that is killing out healthcare system and our schools, he is addressing poor trade agreements which when the smoke clears we will eventually win with, he is working to dismantle obamacare first by defunding it thereby lighting a fire under the ass of congress and senate to move on it.(even bill clinton said there were real problems with it in the campaign).

So what that he does the above with brashness and conceit, and with ignorant statements. He wasnt elected to be politcally correct. He was elected to get shit done
    I'm with Trump. I'm itching for a global trade war.

The English charge 4 times the tariff on American cars than we charge them.
    An American made motorcycle that sells for 9K here sells for 20K in Germany.
    The Canadians charge a 270% tariff on American milk, cheese and butter. They do this not to protect thousands of family farmers in Canada but to protect a dozen conglomerates. The average Canadian pays $200 more per year for milk, cheese and butter than they should have to.

We have a 375 Billion dollar trade deficit with China. Take a look at the math. The Chinese import 130 billion a year from us. We import 505 billion a year from them. Trade barriers prevent us from doing any better. Trump announces 50 billion in tariffs. The Chinese respond with 50 billion in tariffs. Trump is now putting together another 200 billion in trade tariffs on the Chinese. How can they respond? They only have another 80 billion to work with. If they fire off any more trade tariffs Trump will then put tariffs on remaining 250 billion.

The trade war will hurt the Chinese a hell of a lot more than it will hurt us. And Trump will then be negotiating from a position of power. It's best we get this trade war going while the economy is strong. So let's go Trump. Bang the shit out of them. I'm willing to pay more for goods until the Chinese wise up.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Obama was NOT stupid.

Neither are "best."
    I will call Obama a moron as long as liberals call Trump a moron. I'm sick and tired of their sick libtard asses crying and whining all day everyday. Time to knock hell out of them. They got no argument so they mock and ridicule, like this salute thing. Fuck that shit. How's the negotiations with Kim going? That's what I want to know. Not the sick shit libtards come up with.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Big fucking deal. Barack Obama is/was the stupidist president of all time. Absolute moron. Lefty's will do anyfuckingthing to gain power, break the law, manufactaure evidence, anyfuckingthing. Lefty's are stupid ignorant bags of shit.

MC, these fucking morons have no clue or balls. People like them and Roger Kint even admit that they are weak and couldn't handle living in a more difficult time period. In centuries past when the population wasn't happy with the rulers they Revolted and either died or they killed the Ruling Class.

Not these Pansies. They are too busy killing frogs and buying million dollar houses and toys. They are too soft eating Canned Tuna and watching TV/Movies. They complain but they have no heart or balls or teeth.

You like to read the WoV political threads. They had a thread that said Trump could not win the Primary... Trump Won. They had a thread that said he wouldn't win the Presidency... Trump Won. Next they start a thread that he will be impeached within a year.... Trump Won. Next they had a thread that said he would get impeached in year two... Trump Won. Now they have a thread about his 2nd and 3rd year in office crying every day about him.... Trump still President and Winning. Fags like Romes are crying about him all the time.

The next WoV thread will be how Trump will not get re-elected or something on those lines but these idiots don't even realize his numbers keep climbing....

TRUMP’S APPROVAL RATING JUST PASSED OBAMA’S AT THIS POINT IN PRESIDENCY, ACCORDING TO RASMUSSEN POLL BY MAX KUTNER ON 2/27/18 AT 6:00 PM

President Donald Trump’s approval rating is now higher than former President Barack Obama’s at this point in his presidency, according to the results of a daily poll released Tuesday.

As of Tuesday, 50 percent of likely voters in the United States approved of Trump’s job performance, according to the Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll. On this date during year two of Obama’s first term, 43 percent of likely voters approved of how the president was performing, the same poll found.

This was just before March... expect his numbers to get higher and watch these libs go bat shit out of their minds hanging themselves some more.

If these idiots had any merit they would be trying to get ready for a revolution but instead they are trying to get guns abolished. Oddly enough people who either support Trump or respect America and it's system are the ones with the teeth and have the guns and ammunition. If these people or types ever get pushed enough or upset enough we will see a Civil War or Blood in the Streets. However, Not with these pansies like Romes, AW, RS, Mrs. V, Mendlebread and pretty much all the rest of them. They don't believe in God or just about anything but they are too scared to die because they might be wrong. Most likely they will end up like Bourdain or Robin Williams. 25% chance that it happens and that is just numbers.
    Last edited by monet; 06-15-2018 at 11:19 AM.

I think you’re wearing your Trump hatred on your sleeve. I just watched the video and the N. Korean general saluted first while Trump was going for a handshake. Awkward yes, but so was Obama’s full bow to the Saudi king.

Awkward yes, stupid no. Don’t tell me you’re one of those Trump haters that would rather see him fail and thus the economy, jobs, rule of law, than see him do positive things for the country. Resist just to resist. That’s what we have in Congress now and it is sickening.

Tell me, aside from the salute, did you even think the meeting with No. Korea was a positive development?

the media might give it the coverage it deserves if stormy daniels was invited to the meeting. Otherwise this historic event is viewed as no big deal.

Of course they have an argument, you close-minded old fart.

In politics EVERYTHING is up for debate!
    What, Me Worry?

Of course they have an argument, you close-minded old fart.

In politics EVERYTHING is up for debate!
    If they have an argument then they should put it up. Not a bunch of mock/ridicule bullshit. They're crying ass little bitches that think they can scream and stomp and get their way. Candy ass punks.

This just in:

What, Me Worry?

Nothing stupid about Obama. Once you realize he's not on the side of the American people, everything he does makes perfect sense.

Obama was on Obama's side, and his side only.

Smooth, smooth, oh so smooth of an operator, parlaying his bullshitting ability with good timing to ascend to the throne.

I figured he'd take the White House silver with him when Trump took over.
    What, Me Worry?

Thread Information