Thread: Trump is out of his mind! (and out of control)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don't like to discuss politics. I am a registered republican and voted for Trump in the primary (caucus here in Nevada) but not the general election.

Unfortunately I feel like most things Trump does and favors, does not mesh with my conservative principals. I feel like most things are about making money for him and his family.

But this policy involving separating families of immigrants is outrageous. This is not who American is or what America stands for.

I can appreciate Trumps position on secure borders. Even to the point of turning people away. I mean it is not who we have always been....my family came from Ireland. Everyone's family came from somewhere (except the Native Americans). But times change....you just can't take everyone.

As I said, if is fair to turn them away. It is not fair or reasonable, or humane to sperate families, and throw children and babies in prisons and cages like the Trump administration is doing.

For decades the U.S has lead the way against inhumane treatment in other countries. Now the world is watching as we act the same as many countries led by brutal dictators. (and that's almost what we have). The United Nations has declared this a violation of human rights. The Nnited Nations! We are usually leading the way. Now we are the bad guy that The rest of the world is appalled by.

Come on people....this is NOT who we are. This is NOT what America stands for. And Mr. Trump's brand of republican politics is not based in conservative republican principals. Enough of this shit!
    Last edited by kewlJ; 06-19-2018 at 11:50 PM.

Thread Information