Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakeup and smell the coffee.

I just got back to New York after spending 6 weeks in Henderson, Nevada. Unfortunately, one of my nephews was injured, and I want to be close to my sister for support.

During my stay I didn’t visit Las Vegas even once. I did visit this site constantly and read most of what’s being posted. It’s hard to believe that I actually participated in the meaningless childish nonsense that endlessly takes place here, post after post, day after day. I no doubt was just as pathetic after jumping on the stupid meaningless gambling forum wagon.

I’d like to make a suggestion to you daily pathetic participants. Just sit back and read the daily posts written by the same small group of people. Don’t respond because it takes about a full week to realize how pathetic you were for being part of such nonsense. After a few weeks go by you’ll realize how low your level of intellect has dropped to be any part of this.

I’m blaming retirement for my poor decision for ever joining this and other gambling sites. My wife told me awhile ago after reading several of my participation posts that I had issues for talking on the internet with what sounds like a group of desperate people. She was especially pissed off when I told her we might meet up with someone from here while we were in Vegas.

This site contains the same handful bunch of idiots, (including me) making the same exact idiotic arguments day after day. The arguments come in an assortment of shapes and forms, but always breaks down to the same people repeating the same thing.

Trust me when I tell you to just sit back and read what’s being written, and it won’t be long before you realize exactly what I have.

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    I just got back to New York after spending 6 weeks in Henderson, Nevada. Unfortunately, one of my nephews was injured, and I want to be close to my sister for support.

During my stay I didn’t visit Las Vegas even once. I did visit this site constantly and read most of what’s being posted. It’s hard to believe that I actually participated in the meaningless childish nonsense that endlessly takes place here, post after post, day after day. I no doubt was just as pathetic after jumping on the stupid meaningless gambling forum wagon.

I’d like to make a suggestion to you daily pathetic participants. Just sit back and read the daily posts written by the same small group of people. Don’t respond because it takes about a full week to realize how pathetic you were for being part of such nonsense. After a few weeks go by you’ll realize how low your level of intellect has dropped to be any part of this.

I’m blaming retirement for my poor decision for ever joining this and other gambling sites. My wife told me awhile ago after reading several of my participation posts that I had issues for talking on the internet with what sounds like a group of desperate people. She was especially pissed off when I told her we might meet up with someone from here while we were in Vegas.

This site contains the same handful bunch of idiots, (including me) making the same exact idiotic arguments day after day. The arguments come in an assortment of shapes and forms, but always breaks down to the same people repeating the same thing.

Trust me when I tell you to just sit back and read what’s being written, and it won’t be long before you realize exactly what I have.
    STFU you Piece of Shit Troll.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    LMAO … No need for me to say another word … LMAO

I wish your nephew a speedy recovery.

I was going to reply,but thought I'd let nature take its course. It's like walking into a dark dungeon after being in the real world. To be banned is a blessing, not a curse. I sometimes wonder how sick I am to even check in the forum.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    I wish your nephew a speedy recovery.
    Yeah. I even didn't think to say that. Prayers for both of them.

just sit back and read the daily posts written by the same small group of people as per african american anus

not true.....we have tasha here now.....so its much different than before.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    just sit back and read the daily posts written by the same small group of people as per african american anus

According to some of your posts, Tasha/Nathan isnt even legitimate.

What say you?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

What say you?
    obvious sarcasm.....you must not do well at comedy clubs or comedy movies...unless its purely hit you over the head slapstick like the stooges.

What say you?
    obvious sarcasm.....you must not do well at comedy clubs or comedy movies...unless its purely hit you over the head slapstick like the stooges.
    I had a feeling you were going to claim it was sarcasm.

Does that mean you are sticking with your claim that she isn't legit?

that wasnt the point. the point is that the OP was saying that its the same old tired shit here...and I sarcastically said we had tasha so its much different

the sarcasm had nothing to do about tasha/nathan being legit.

it had to do with tasha/nathan being an empty suit when it came to comments. An attention whore with nothing to say. That would be obvious. The same inane comments here as on wov.

So elevating tasha to the stature of someone who changed this site into something different/more worthwhile than it used to be is the sarcastic point I made.

but you, like alot of mathboys..need a roadmap often in life. When your wife gets home from walgreens, have her explain it to you. I have done as best as I can.

Perhaps Dan should relegate Tasha to just one thread, and one thread only, where she is free to post her inane, hare-brained lottery nonsense, like the mods did at WoV.
    What, Me Worry?

he/she is relegated to one thread at wov?? really?..no more comments on other threads? When did that happen and how was it received

It's weird.

She is free to post on any thread, but if she posts her brain-dead nonsense in any thread except "Nathan's Corner" the mods have said or at least implied that they'll reign her in, as she is now on a tight leash over there.

BBB in particular seems to be sharpening her knives, poised and just waiting to administer a killing blow.

Meanwhile Nathan blithely stumbles around the site, erroneously believing she is among friends.
    What, Me Worry?

I'm her "friend"..

However, I will call her on her BS and fuck with her. I will not be evil nor do I want to see her get banned.

I'm her "friend"..

However, I will call her on her BS and fuck with her. I will not be evil nor do it to see her get banned.

you have deluded yourself into thinking you are her friend?

I bet you dont even know her birthday. If her mother died i doubt your would fly out to the funeral. If she had a bay i doubt you would be considered to be a god parent. If she broke her leg, I doubt your would be there to help shop for groceries.

I doubt you even have her phone number to comfort her if her pet hamster died.

and she is a "friend".

If you give a guy directions on LVB...is he now your friend. Or how about the guy who leaves his wallet at the counter of Fuckdoll Emporium....AND you call him back and hand him the wallet......is he your "friend".

next time you are in her town, can you call her up and ask to crash at her place?///while she and your wife talk about walgreens.

Did I metion that I was a friend of F stanton..I dont want to brag...but yes....I have his phone number and address....and I am sure if I stoped over in a surprise visit I would be able to stay with him for weeks on end.

I will give you this.....you and nathan have alot in common. Sort of birds of a feather. So why not be friends.

or at least in Mr Rogers world.....wont you be her neighbor.

I didn't have time to read the entire posts but I did read the first paragraph. If you didn't notice I put friend's in quotes so the rest of your post it's probably moot.

I read the rest of your drivel.

And if she is telling the truth I do believe we exchanged numbers..

And I love how you are trying to use my line I have tossed out on WOV.

IE great mind's think like. Bassicly the same as GMTA.

And, I have used the BOAFFT a number of times..

Get some original material, Larry.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 07-04-2018 at 09:22 PM.

I'm her "friend"..

However, I will call her on her BS and fuck with her. I will not be evil nor do it to see her get banned.

you have deluded yourself into thinking you are her friend?

I bet you dont even know her birthday. If her mother died i doubt your would fly out to the funeral. If she had a bay i doubt you would be considered to be a god parent. If she broke her leg, I doubt your would be there to help shop for groceries.

I doubt you even have her phone number to comfort her if her pet hamster died.

and she is a "friend".

If you give a guy directions on LVB...is he now your friend. Or how about the guy who leaves his wallet at the counter of Fuckdoll Emporium....AND you call him back and hand him the wallet......is he your "friend".

next time you are in her town, can you call her up and ask to crash at her place?///while she and your wife talk about walgreens.

Did I metion that I was a friend of F stanton..I dont want to brag...but yes....I have his phone number and address....and I am sure if I stoped over in a surprise visit I would be able to stay with him for weeks on end.

I will give you this.....you and nathan have alot in common. Sort of birds of a feather. So why not be friends.

or at least in Mr Rogers world.....wont you be her neighbor.
    What’s wrong with you?

Thread Information