Thread: Challenge to Singer / Argentino

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Originally Posted by quahaug View Post
    What's your starting bankroll $25? Your bankroll must be your stop limit. I'll take that bet!
    Session stop limit or total stop loss? I'm willing to set a session stop loss of $25 (100 units). I'm not willing to set an overall stop loss that low.

Quite honestly, I think the only way I would let it hit that is if I had already lost a session (which I would have quit before that).
    Each session would have a $25 starting bankroll, a $1.25 win goal and $25 stop loss.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Each session would have a $25 starting bankroll, a $1.25 win goal and $25 stop loss.
    $100, whenever I'm in Vegas later this year (if you are) it's a bet. I think Four Queens still has 9/6 JoB for nickels, if that works for you.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    $100, whenever I'm in Vegas later this year (if you are) it's a bet. I think Four Queens still has 9/6 JoB for nickels, if that works for you.
    I don't have to be there. I trust you. Just play out the ten sessions and let me know how you make out. I'm no welsher!
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

I don't have to be there. I trust you. Just play out the ten sessions and let me know how you make out. I'm no welsher!
    I can actually take a video, I've got a portable phone charger thing, so I can tell you when I start and finish. We could even do FaceTime as long as I can get some WiFi. If I had to use data, it would be eviscerated in minutes.

Thread Information