Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to Singer / Argentino

Ok, I have had enough of this nonsense. It has been a year now of this fraud making his mathematically impossible claims of making first 900K, now up to 1.5 million while playing negative expectation video poker. And at the same time, tearing down my and other AP's claims.

It is time to put your money where you mouth is.

Singer / Argentino now claims he has made 1.5 million playing negative expectation video poker.

I claim I have made a total of 1.2 million in my AP career ($938,000 from blackjack).

I propose we each deposit $100,000 into escrow with a top public audit firm. The Audit firm will review tax records for the years in question and provide an accurate amount that we each have won, reported and paid taxes on. Whoever is closest wins and will receive the entire $200,00 placed in escrow, less the audit firm fees.

Short and sweet. If this is too high stakes for you Singer / Argentino, perhaps you can get, slingshot, coach belly, Alan and some of your other supporters to throw in with you. I don't care how you go about it as long as you have 100k, to deposit in escrow. (your EBT card funds not acceptable)

I don't want to him and haw talk about this for weeks on end. I am prepared to do this immediately. I can deposit my escrow amount as early as Monday, July 9, 2018.

My tax guy has recommended Tompkins and Peters, CPA Audit here in Las Vegas, a well know tax audit firm with 30 years experience and a solid reputation. Neither I nor my tax representative is associated with Tompkins and Peters. If you are uncomfortable with this particular firm, I am sure we can find another that we both are comfortable with. But again I am not interested in playing you little internet troll / stalling games. I want this done now! In the next week.

Awaiting your reply big shot.

Damn... Baller!

I fear he'll not rise to the challenge.

Why risk $100K when he can flame and insult with impunity for free?

Hello, cost/benefit analysis.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    perhaps you can get coach belly to throw in with you.

I can deposit my escrow amount as early as Monday, July 9, 2018
    I'm not in for the whole $100K, unless there's a double-or-nothing challenge of my choice.

But how much would it cost me to see your audit?

Go right ahead and deposit your escrow amount on Monday, and confirm that here.

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

I'm not in for the whole $100K, unless there's a double-or-nothing challenge of my choice.

Singer should do the negotiating, numnutts. Butt out!
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

The little tewl brought my name into it, limp dick, so maybe you should butt out.

The little tewl brought my name into it, limp dick, so maybe you should butt out.
    Then put your money in escrow and get back to us.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Does this mean that you are taking action?

Because I'll take a side bet with you, and we can settle up face-to-face.

Then we can find out if your hand-on-neck technique will work on me....and I'll pay Alan to video that.

Kewlj your challenge will never work. You wrote "amount that we each have won, reported and paid taxes on."

The problem for your challenge is that Rob didn't pay taxes for multiple years. He says he filed a Schedule C as a professional and offset his profits with everything including parties, dinners with his wife, and even supermarket groceries. If true and if he really got away with it that means he AP'd the IRS.

So you'd have to amend your challenge. Make it gross winnings as shown on tax records. That is the real test.

Yearly winnings minus yearly losses= the target.

Disregard Schedule C bullshit deductions.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

Thanks MrV for stating the obvious... what I just said. I know you just had to post that.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Kewlj your challenge will never work. You wrote "amount that we each have won, reported and paid taxes on."

The problem for your challenge is that Rob didn't pay taxes for multiple years. He says he filed a Schedule C as a professional and offset his profits with everything including parties, dinners with his wife, and even supermarket groceries. If true and if he really got away with it that means he AP'd the IRS.

So you'd have to amend your challenge. Make it gross winnings as shown on tax records. That is the real test.
    Gross earnings are nothing Alan. Anyone, including you could have gross winnings listed on their tax return and still have lost for the year. As a matter of fact, if your statement that you have never had a winning year is correct (which I have no reason to doubt), then you would have had numerous years with 6 figure gross winnings on your taxes, that were actually losing years and offset with actual losses.

And I have suspect similar from Singer. I suspect he could offset those w-2 g's because he had actual losses totaling more that the wins. Singer's claim of offsetting with "parties, dinners and groceries" is just another tall tale. Doing so would be illegal. He offset those w-2 G's totals with actual losses, because he was a net loser for those years and his "career".

I have long suspected and said before that Singer's game is that he started with 2 million dollars (funds from a successful career in business) and "won a million" meaning he now has a million. By anyone else's definition that would be lost a million.

Now coach belly, you are not setting the terms. Let's have Singer / Argentino publicly agrees to the terms. Coach belly you are simply trying to bluff on behalf of your idol Singer. You are going to lose this one. My earnings are to the dollar what I claim and I have paid taxes on every dollar, so I can't lose this wager/challenge.

Now we all know Singer will not accept this challenge. He can't. He's lost before it even started. He will deflect and distract and attack and call names. That's what internet trolls do when they have nothing else.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post

EXACTLY!

Does this mean that you are taking action?

Because I'll take a side bet with you, and we can settle up face-to-face.

Then we can find out if your hand-on-neck technique will work on me....and I'll pay Alan to video that.
    Bitch, I'll pop caps all up in your punk bitch ass. Don't fuck with me, assclown.

Alan thanks for reminding me that part of Singer's tall tale's is that he offset the tax liability of his 900k, now 1.5 million in so called "winnings" with deductions for "parties, dinners with wife and groceries". Doing so would be tax fraud and I don't think even Singer is stupid enough to do this and post about it. Although....I am not actually sure of the outer boundaries of his stupidity.

But the real question coming into focus is how stupid are you all? Alan? coach belly? Slingshot? You people that have either bought this bullshit or enabled and allowed this fraud / troll to get away with this for years?

It is time for this bullshit to end. And if it takes me depositing funds to an escrow account to expose this clown, so be it.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-06-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Kewlj I'm afraid you are never going to see your challenge take place. Long before you got here there was another challenge and an AP by the name of Arcimede$ sent me his tax returns for review.

Arc failed to report any wins that weren't taxable royal flushes. Yes-- he only listed those W2Gs from $4,000 royals.

What IRS paperwork are you given when you win $8,000 at a session? Nothing.

How would we know you filed correctly?

How would we know if you have two tax returns for each year? One return sent to the IRS and one return for show?

I could go on TurboTax right now and create a very profitable tax return to show you... and to win a bet. LOL

By the way, Arc authorized the IRS to send me the returns he filed. He just failed to report ALL of his winnings.

Well, now I'VE had enough. I thought the day had finally come when I was gonna see someone actually take money and sit thru a taped session using Rob's strategy. Even if BOTH are correct in this proposed escapade, it will have no bearing on my quest as a player. I can't fathom why either would give a flip what anyone thought about them. When I played some sessions in front of my friends and they said I was "just a lucky s.o.b", I walked away without any condemnation and never tried to influence them in any way. Time for "grandpa" to go back to his rocking chair. See y'all later.

Alan thanks for reminding me that part of Singer's tall tale's is that he offset the tax liability of his 900k, now 1.5 million in so called "winnings" with deductions for "parties, dinners with wife and groceries". Doing so would be tax fraud and I don't think even Singer is stupid enough to do this and post about it. Although....I am not actually sure of the outer boundaries of his stupidity.

But the real question coming into focus is how stupid are you all? Alan? coach belly? Slingshot? You people that have either bought this bullshit or enabled and allowed this fraud / troll to get away with this for years?

It is time for this bullshit to end. And if it takes me depositing funds to an escrow account to expose this clown, so be it.
    Hold on there buster. I challenged Singer on his tax filings from Day One. You're no pioneer.

Bitch, I'll pop caps all up in your punk bitch ass. Don't fuck with me, assclown.
    Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with me, you flash a piece, I'll take it away from you, and stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

Coach belly you are simply trying to bluff on behalf of your idol Singer. You are going to lose this one.
    Singer is not my idol, and I am not bluffing.

You are bluffing unless you answer my question...how much to see your audit?

Thread Information