Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Challenge to Singer / Argentino

Kewl--I believe it has always been 8 of 10 sessions and show an overall profit for the 10 sessions. It is not just win 8 of 10.
    Yes--I agree 10 sessions is too short anyway.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post
    Kewl--I believe it has always been 8 of 10 sessions and show an overall profit for the 10 sessions. It is not just win 8 of 10.
    Yes--I agree 10 sessions is too short anyway.
    Really? You do realize this was MY challenge we are talking about. THAT challenge was post #1 which started THIS thread. Go back and read it. Show me where I said anything about 8 out of 10 sessions? Or anything short term like that?

Now, yes, I realize that Singer knowing he could not win my challenge or Kim Lee's similar challenge which are actually about his million dollar claims, re-wrote the challenges to suit himself. But that was not my or anyone's original challenge that I can see and winning 8 out of 10 sessions proves nothing as far as winning a million dollars (long-term win) at a -EV game. THAT, Sir is the challenge.

Originally Posted by jbjb View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

Yeah, he hasn't beaten the game....just claims to have won over a million dollars. Idiotic statement Alan.

OMG! Win goals.....just OMG!
    You just think that if you play -EV games you must lose. That is just not true. And when you play $25/coin video poker winning about $100,000 a year is realistic and possible.

There's nothing left to discuss.
    But yet, NONE of you are willing to quit your jobs and try this and make a living off of it. That alone tells is that us that ALL of you DO NOT even believe it works!! If you did, you'd be doing it.
    As Alan has allready said, he only knows one game 99% perfect(ROFLMAO) after all the years he's been playing it.

Kewl-your challenge related to tax returns. We have had pages of actual challenges involving actual future play.

Kewl-your challenge related to tax returns.
    MY challenge is that he didn't win 1.5 million dollars over 10 years playing -EV video poker.

I give up. You Mr Singer-spelled backwords, similar to Alan, Singer himself are living in some sort of alternative reality. This site should be renamed "the Twilight Zone".

Kewl-you always seem to put words in my mouth. My questioning you or stating facts doesn't in any way state my position on any of this. I have never taken a position. I just question and raise issues and try to clarify things and put them in simple understandable terms.

Kewl-you always seem to put words in my mouth. My questioning you or stating facts doesn't in any way state my position on any of this. I have never taken a position. I just question and raise issues and try to clarify things and put them in simple understandable terms.
    What you are stating sir....is NOT facts. You can call it opinion (in which case you ARE taking a position), or fantasy possibilities, or several other alternative reality names, but they are NOT facts! "Maybe he was lucky" is simply not facts....nor even reality.

Good night KewlJ
    Good night Mr backwards - Singer.

Let me leave you with this thought: What you are arguing is that the Titanic is unsinkable....despite that it sits at the bottom of the ocean.

You do realize this was MY challenge we are talking about.
    Your challenge is in limbo until you complete the tasks that you promised over a month ago:

I accept the figure $984,000. I will contact Bob Nersesian and have him draw up papers that you and your attorney can agree to. We will then schedule an appointment, hopefully immediately, (like next week) with Tompkins and Peters at which time we will both deposit certified checks into an escrow account and get this ball rolling.
    So post a copy of the papers drawn up by Nersesian, that will show you are serious.

In the meantime, Singer posted the challenge below that includes a win of $2500+
    in 8 of 10 sessions, and an overall profit for the 10 sessions.

He wrote "same offer applies" so it can be assumed that this challenge was proposed
    before, and long before you started this thread.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm ready to take on any of you phony WoV armchair gamblers who survive on theory. Same offer applies: I play my strategy with a $57,200 bankroll each session, I guarantee I'll win at least 8 out Of 10 sessions (defined as at least $2500 minimum net profit each session) and I'll do it for a bet of $25,000 plus the total amount I either win or lose. My sessions will all be played at the Aquarius in Laughlin, with $100 play at Bellagio.
    Singer's VP playing challenge above is what everyone is writing about...not your tax challenge.

Your tax return challenge is on hold until you come through with the documents that you promised.

If you don't provide the documents from Nersesian, there's not much else that can be said about your challenge.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that Mr. Argentino adopted the nom de plume "Rob Singer" as a sort of back-handed appropriation of the pen name of his erstwhile nemesis, "Bob Dancer."

Ah, the games people play.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by coach belly View Post

Your challenge is in limbo until you complete the tasks that you promised over a month ago:

So post a copy of the papers drawn up by Nersesian, that will show you are serious.

In the meantime, Singer posted the challenge below that includes a win of $2500+
    in 8 of 10 sessions, and an overall profit for the 10 sessions.

He wrote "same offer applies" so it can be assumed that this challenge was proposed
    before, and long before you started this thread.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm ready to take on any of you phony WoV armchair gamblers who survive on theory. Same offer applies: I play my strategy with a $57,200 bankroll each session, I guarantee I'll win at least 8 out Of 10 sessions (defined as at least $2500 minimum net profit each session) and I'll do it for a bet of $25,000 plus the total amount I either win or lose. My sessions will all be played at the Aquarius in Laughlin, with $100 play at Bellagio.
    Singer's VP playing challenge above is what everyone is writing about...not your tax challenge.

Your tax return challenge is on hold until you come through with the documents that you promised.

If you don't provide the documents from Nersesian, there's not much else that can be said about your challenge.
    Until Rob places money in escrow that shows he is serious there's not much that can be said about HIS challenge you fat fucking freak with Rob's dick in your ass.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Thread Information