Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Challenge to Singer / Argentino

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Kew I've met him at a G2 Conference as RS about ten years ago. That's how I know him. Not sure why or if he'd remember me.
    So why would you introduce yourself to an attorney as Rob Singer? Why not use your real name? Oh, yeah, nevermind….I forgot you have judgements and fraud ruling against you in your real name. Not surprised you are running from it. lol

I hope Bob is willing to get involved holding the escrow, but unless he has had a change of heart, I don't think he will.
    Bob should not really be discussing who he knows and dosesn't know.

Mickey, as fas as I know he has always told people to just call him Bob.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 08-24-2018 at 06:41 PM.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I just called his office and left a message about the pending escrows and what his fee would be. I'll be very surprised if he's heard of Mr. Kim. When he returns the call I'll report. Kim you can call him also: 702.385.5454

Kew I've met him at a G2 Conference as RS about ten years ago. That's how I know him. Not sure why or if he'd remember me.
    But you said you kow him as "Bob" not Robert Nersesian. You made it sound like you are both very familiar with each other. Like you two are chums or something. Sneaky, sneaky, Rob.
    You're such an inexperienced dummy in real life scenarios mickey. His name's the same as mine.
    Nope. Sorry, Robert Harry "Bob" Argentino. You are the one who is outclassed. You can't get your lying bullshit by anyone here. So you thought jacking up the escrow would scare Kim Lee off? Doesn't look like you scared him worth a shit. But you'll think of something that will get you out of the bet. You always do.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Kim Lee View Post
    Rob Singer, since you have been making extraordinary claims for years, it is not my obligation to jump through hoops. But $114,600 in mutual escrow is acceptable. Let me know where and roughly when you want to meet.
    For the mathematically challenged---the $114,600 is how much I could, if everything went very badly for two sessions of play, lose. I would have to pay you $114,600, or twice my session bankroll of $57,200. You following this? However, since my strategy plays dollars thru the $100 machines and I theoretically could be ahead $2499 just before hitting a $100 royal in each session, you would owe me $402,499 X 2, or $804,998. But I'll accept your escrow, from all that "capital" out there, of just $402,499 because whatever amount I win in one or two sessions, it will be more than gratifying to watch a phony like you and your "capital-heavy backers" go down in humiliating flames.

Wise up before you make any more uninformed post that get mickey wet.
    Why would he owe you double. All he has to do is match the amount you win. That is, if you win.
    Again with the inability to think things out. And absolutely bad math. But that's to be axpected from a school dropout.

He's matching what I win/Im matching what I lose. My liability for two sessions tops out at $114,400. His liability tops out at not double as you say, but over $800k. I'm giving him a break but if you keep acting stupid it'll go back up.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I hope Bob is willing to get involved holding the escrow, but unless he has had a change of heart, I don't think he will.
    Bob should not really be discussing who he knows and dosesn't know.
    He can discuss who he knows or doesn't know. He actually does this all the time. He is not suppose to discuss a "client" or anything about a case.

For the mathematically challenged---the $114,600 is how much I could, if everything went very badly for two sessions of play, lose. I would have to pay you $114,600, or twice my session bankroll of $57,200. You following this? However, since my strategy plays dollars thru the $100 machines and I theoretically could be ahead $2499 just before hitting a $100 royal in each session, you would owe me $402,499 X 2, or $804,998. But I'll accept your escrow, from all that "capital" out there, of just $402,499 because whatever amount I win in one or two sessions, it will be more than gratifying to watch a phony like you and your "capital-heavy backers" go down in humiliating flames.

Wise up before you make any more uninformed post that get mickey wet.
    Why would he owe you double. All he has to do is match the amount you win. That is, if you win.
    Again with the inability to think things out. And absolutely bad math. But that's to be axpected from a school dropout.

He's matching what I win/Im matching what I lose. My liability for two sessions tops out at $114,400. His liability tops out at not double as you say, but over $800k. I'm giving him a break but if you keep acting stupid it'll go back up.
    You are not giving anyone a break. You are trying to scare him off talking big money.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

You are not giving anyone a break. You are trying to scare him off talking big money.
    But as I told everyone. It should be a flat bet for even money.

There is no way in hell I would lay 8 to 1 in such a situation.

You guys are discussing something that will never happen.

He proposed the bet dopey, and you were hot all over about it until you finally caught on. He wanted to short-change his escrow, but based on his ground rules he left it up to me to figure the numbers out for him....and apparently, you.

Reality now begins to hurt, doesn't it. And guess what--if Kim were serious he'd never walk away with his tail between his legs in the middle of the important parameters'discussion.

You couldn't lay 8:1 on a $100 bet.

Mickey read his first post proposal. You'll see the talk-tough words "match ANY wins and losses".

Obviously, the idiot didn't know what he was getting into. And you've proven to be just as clueless by your constant effort lessen to his shame.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    You guys are discussing something that will never happen.
    I know. Rob is the cowardly lion "Put 'em up!!! Put 'em up!!!" And he is always running backwards when he says it. It'll probably come down to a

"you put up the escrow first."
    "No, you put up the escrow first."

Rob is the one that originally layed out a challenge. He should put up first. But he won't. Its his way of getting out of it.

It's not the amount of money. It's the principle of an advantage player. I would not accept 8 times the liability my opponent has on such a bet. It's foolish.

[QUOTE=mickeycrimm;72227]
    It's not the amount of money. It's the principle of an advantage player. I would not accept 8 times the liability my opponent has on such a bet. It's foolish. The bet should be a specified sum at even money.

Once again mickey, the dope proposed the bet in that manner. And you have no idea if he's an AP or not.
    But I agree with you--only a fool would propose that amount of liability for himself.

To me this seems like it's over. Another Singer victory and another crushing AP defeat. Get over it. You won't drink so much tonight. Now I have to leave another message for "Bob".

Better luck next time. And let "Kim" know what you think of him.

Rob should be permanently banned. He is changing the term of a bet....YET AGAIN. This is reneging on a bet, the worst form of dishonesty and lying.

I hope Dan Druff doesn't let Singer get away with this again.

Who cares? We all know the only thing Rob has left to escrow is some shitty camper truck. You all are wasting time with this nonsense. I bet the stench of feet and ass is strong in that camper. No one is going to accept that collateral.

Once again mickey, the dope proposed the bet in that manner. And you have no idea if he's an AP or not.
    But I agree with you--only a fool would propose that amount of liability for himself.

To me this seems like it's over. Another Singer victory and another crushing AP defeat. Get over it. You won't drink so much tonight. Now I have to leave another message for "Bob".

Better luck next time. And let "Kim" know what you think of him.
    Rob, have you been nipping on the Moose Drool again?

Rob should be permanently banned. He is changing the term of a bet....YET AGAIN. This is reneging on a bet, the worst form of dishonesty and lying.

OK kew, I copied what the bet was word for word. Show me where it was changed and I'll bring you an 18-yr. old horny little boy.

If you had your way the whole board would of been banned long ago except for you and the members you PM or associate with.

Did gaming investigate the El Cortel yet and find any evidence of cheating the players?
    Last edited by monet; 08-26-2018 at 12:52 AM.

Thread Information