Thread: Requesting a review of the 'Singer' situation

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    On September 29,2017, Dan Druff took the following action.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have banned Rob Singer.

Maybe in the future he can return if he is willing to change his behavior, but I've had enough. The racist post he made on page 3 (which you can still see, with one word censored) was the final straw.
    Six month later, Dan reversed course and reinstated Singer with the following announcement.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm going to reinstate him now, but he will be restricted to post only in this thread and the other recent Singer thread.

I will delete any posts of his anywhere else.
    In my opinion, this reinstatement was not only ill-advised. I suspect Dan caved to lobbying from Alan, although Alan will deny this. I also suspect that site traffic being down, as folks tuning in only to see and participate in the drama stopped visiting, was a part of this decision, although Dan says it was not.

Ok, so while I personally think this was an ill-advised reinstatement, it is Dan's site and his right to do so. I hope the Alan Lobbying thing didn't play into it though. I am not against second chances so the only person lobbying that should have been considered is Singer himself, if he promised to behave better.....and if he did, that is a promise he broke.

The next post I wish to have considered would be Singer's very first post after re-instation. Particularly the first two lines of that very first post.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I'm cracking a smile right now but I'll wipe it off so some of you don't get too agitated. And to Dan, I'll follow your rules above. Also, aside from a post I made at the other forum that I'm copying and pasting below, I'm not gonna be responding to any of redietz' whacky foolishness.

Now I ask you:

1.) Has Singer followed the rules he agreed to? Posting only in one thread?

2.) Has he stopped responding to or attacking Redietz as he specifically agreed to in the first lines of that very first post?

3.) Has he stopped attacking anyone? Or has he continued with the same 'hateful attacks' that Dan said he had enough of?

4.) Does Singer contribute anything positive?

My contention is that nothing has changed. It is the exact same 'hateful' attacks on the same people. Singer hasn't kept his word of changing and following Dan's rules. So Now Dan Druff, I request of you to keep your word.
    Last edited by kewlJ; 07-14-2018 at 09:45 AM.

Thread Information