Thread: nyrabets.com bet $200 get $200

new account sign up bonus

I follow these horse racing promotions pretty closely and this is the best one I've seen in a long time.

show bets not allowed in counting to get the bonus. no telephone wagers

have to accept a little more risk with a place bet if you just want to milk it

if you know how to handicap you can surely find a very strong horse in a very small field and a winning place bet will be very likely

I don't think I missed any other major stipulations but anybody doing it should call and double check

this a totally legal U.S. based operation. nyra stands for New York Racing Association
    Last edited by Half Smoke; 07-17-2018 at 11:00 AM.
    please don't feed the trolls

Originally Posted by Half Smoke View Post
    new account sign up bonus

I follow these horse racing promotions pretty closely and this is the best one I've seen in a long time.

show bets not allowed in counting to get the bonus. no telephone wagers

have to accept a little more risk with a place bet if you just want to milk it

if you know how to handicap you can surely find a very strong horse in a very small field and a winning place bet will be very likely

I don't think I missed any other major stipulations but anybody doing it should call and double check

this a totally legal U.S. based operation. nyra stands for New York Racing Association

Nice information, Half Smoke. Thanks for sharing. That's a nice promotion.

Thread Information