Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Proving one's claims

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    First, Rob demands proof from everyone else but he has never provided proof of HIS claims. He could finally have done so with the tax returns supposed to go to Alan. But he welshed that one. Lead by example, Rob.

    2nd, can any AP really prove their claims without exposing their true identity? This is a problem for AP's and one that Rob exploits. For good reason AP's want their identity protected from casino personnel learning it. So Rob gets to say "These phony anonymous AP's won't put up proof of anything."

    And I've said this before. Most AP's don't mind Rob because he spreads faulty information about advantage play.
    You're right mickey. Rob can put up another 6240 posts to try and hide the embarrassment of that bet he welshed, but every one knows the truth.

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    NO TRUE SUCCESSFUL AP WOULD EVER COME ON A FORUM AND SAY ANYTHING ABOUT ANY OF HIS OR HER PLAY.....OR LIFE.
    It's sad how senility has set in on the old troll. Whose glorious life is bragged (lied) about most often on these boards? Then again, all his dirty laundry is laid out too. His infidelity, his daughter's infidelity. His bankruptcy, his son's (defaulting on a mortgage).

    Apple(s) doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.

  2. #22
    Argentino's son defaulted on a mortgage? That doesn't sound right. Weren't you listening? Argentino spends 3K to 6K a month. He'd never allow that to happen.

    If there was a mortgage default, that would mean Argentino left his son high and dry. Naw. Couldn't happen. That's as likely as Mr. Mendelson not paying....

    Maybe great minds think alike.

  3. #23
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Argentino's son defaulted on a mortgage? That doesn't sound right. Weren't you listening? Argentino spends 3K to 6K a month. He'd never allow that to happen.

    If there was a mortgage default, that would mean Argentino left his son high and dry. Naw. Couldn't happen. That's as likely as Mr. Mendelson not paying....

    Maybe great minds think alike.
    Hmmm.

    As between the two, who gets your vote for "The Weakest Link?"
    What, Me Worry?

  4. #24
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Argentino's son defaulted on a mortgage? That doesn't sound right. Weren't you listening? Argentino spends 3K to 6K a month. He'd never allow that to happen.

    If there was a mortgage default, that would mean Argentino left his son high and dry. Naw. Couldn't happen. That's as likely as Mr. Mendelson not paying....

    Maybe great minds think alike.
    Well that explains Rob's angry posts about my family, my brother who I just bought a new home with and my Mother who lives nearby, and I see almost everyday. Rob is just not familiar with a family that loves each other, enjoys each others company and wants to spent time together and help one another if need be, as my family did last fall during my extended medical recovery.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by redietz View Post
    Argentino's son defaulted on a mortgage? That doesn't sound right. Weren't you listening? Argentino spends 3K to 6K a month. He'd never allow that to happen.

    If there was a mortgage default, that would mean Argentino left his son high and dry. Naw. Couldn't happen. That's as likely as Mr. Mendelson not paying....

    Maybe great minds think alike.
    Well that explains Rob's angry posts about my family, my brother who I just bought a new home with and my Mother who lives nearby, and I see almost everyday. Rob is just not familiar with a family that loves each other, enjoys each others company and wants to spent time together and help one another if need be, as my family did last fall during my extended medical recovery.
    No doubt he'll chime in to spin some yarn about how HE paid for the down payment in cash, came to the rescue or sold for a profit.
    Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 07-21-2018 at 05:10 PM.

  6. #26
    Poor eddie....preparing for the worst....again!
    As one of the internet's most avid RS envious haters (who just despises to be referred to by me as one of the "little people") he certainly remembers all parts of what I wrote on the forum years back about when my son couldn't keep up with his mortgage. The house was foreclosed, I bought it then gave it back to him, using several financial loopholes that are out there for those who "qualify".

    Now onto how my daughter cheats, we steal electricity (is that for our Jayco, newest Winnebago trailer, or our big diesel pusher?), and what was the other? Oh...my "infidelity" that only eddie knows about when arci made it up--is certain to ruin our coming 40th anniversary in Oct.!

    Guys---while Alan may not have a lot of stomach for the family attacks, I absolutely love these kinds of tales that get dished out. And that's because, as everyone's seen over the years, no one piles on the insults better than me As a result, I remain the no. ONE disliked, disgusting, and morally reprehensible family attacker of all time....and I'm doing this to people who are ANONYMOUS, while my life has been out there for years for anyone and everyone to blast! The big advantage that makes me the best? I DON'T CARE what anonymous people say and/or lie about me, my family, or anything about any of us. Why? Because--and listen up--I live better and am better than all of you! In fact, I'm even better than redietz' deservingly dead wife!! And kew's disgusting dead whatever the heck those weirdos call themselves.

    Wise up, fools.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Poor eddie....preparing for the worst....again!
    As one of the internet's most avid RS envious haters (who just despises to be referred to by me as one of the "little people") he certainly remembers all parts of what I wrote on the forum years back about when my son couldn't keep up with his mortgage. The house was foreclosed, I bought it then gave it back to him, using several financial loopholes that are out there for those who "qualify".

    Now onto how my daughter cheats, we steal electricity (is that for our Jayco, newest Winnebago trailer, or our big diesel pusher?), and what was the other? Oh...my "infidelity" that only eddie knows about when arci made it up--is certain to ruin our coming 40th anniversary in Oct.!

    Guys---while Alan may not have a lot of stomach for the family attacks, I absolutely love these kinds of tales that get dished out. And that's because, as everyone's seen over the years, no one piles on the insults better than me As a result, I remain the no. ONE disliked, disgusting, and morally reprehensible family attacker of all time....and I'm doing this to people who are ANONYMOUS, while my life has been out there for years for anyone and everyone to blast! The big advantage that makes me the best? I DON'T CARE what anonymous people say and/or lie about me, my family, or anything about any of us. Why? Because--and listen up--I live better and am better than all of you! In fact, I'm even better than redietz' deservingly dead wife!! And kew's disgusting dead whatever the heck those weirdos call themselves.

    Wise up, fools.
    You are a very sick man. I feel bad for you.

  8. #28
    Platinum
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Stumptown
    Posts
    1,881
    Rob, how can you possibly conclude that "-I live better and am better than all of you!" given the fact that we remain anonymous?

    I mean, it's a bit weird and one helluva leap of faith for you to claim that you live better and are better than me, given the paucity of your relevant knowledge.

    A well crafted insult can be a joy forever; a ham-fisted one ... not so much.
    What, Me Worry?

  9. #29
    MisterV it's true. Rob doesnt know how well you live.

    Do you believe the claims of the "winners" here on the forum? How and why? They're just as anonymous. And frankly, Rob's claims are as valid as any other anonymous poster's claims, right?

    The only difference with Rob (and this has limitations) is that he published in Gaming Today verified reports of big wins (true, we don't know about losses) and he has posted photos of big wins on this forum (but no tax returns) .

    So isn't it, as we used to say in the 1960s, one big cluster fuck?
    It's all about quitting when ahead.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Poor eddie....preparing for the worst....again!
    As one of the internet's most avid RS envious haters (who just despises to be referred to by me as one of the "little people") he certainly remembers all parts of what I wrote on the forum years back about when my son couldn't keep up with his mortgage. The house was foreclosed, I bought it then gave it back to him, using several financial loopholes that are out there for those who "qualify".

    Now onto how my daughter cheats, we steal electricity (is that for our Jayco, newest Winnebago trailer, or our big diesel pusher?), and what was the other? Oh...my "infidelity" that only eddie knows about when arci made it up--is certain to ruin our coming 40th anniversary in Oct.!

    Guys---while Alan may not have a lot of stomach for the family attacks, I absolutely love these kinds of tales that get dished out. And that's because, as everyone's seen over the years, no one piles on the insults better than me As a result, I remain the no. ONE disliked, disgusting, and morally reprehensible family attacker of all time....and I'm doing this to people who are ANONYMOUS, while my life has been out there for years for anyone and everyone to blast! The big advantage that makes me the best? I DON'T CARE what anonymous people say and/or lie about me, my family, or anything about any of us. Why? Because--and listen up--I live better and am better than all of you! In fact, I'm even better than redietz' deservingly dead wife!! And kew's disgusting dead whatever the heck those weirdos call themselves.

    Wise up, fools.
    You are a very sick man. I feel bad for you.

    Note to SlapnFunk: I'm sure you've figured this out by now, but just in case you haven't, I'll lay it out for you. When somebody owns a company like Alan's Best Buys, and that person is on a public forum such as this one and is the recognized number one poster, it probably is not a real good idea to spend hundreds of posts legitimizing the individual who kewlJ quotes in the post listed here. It is also likely a bad idea to proclaim the person kewlJ quotes as a "friend" over and over. It is flat out irresponsible.

    The problem is that current clients, former clients, and potential clients are all likely checking out the forum. Once they recognize the person is legitimizing the poster kewlJ quotes above, and once they learn that this guy is a friend, the more likely it is that current clients, former clients, and potential clients all become non-clients. In this case, if you are a partner or likely heir to the business, the unfortunate reality is that the sins of the father get passed down to the son.

    I cannot fathom how or why someone responsible for others would risk everything by legitimizing the person quoted by kewlJ above. In the post directly preceding this one (Post #29), Mr. Mendelson not only does not take Argentino/Singer to task for the post quoted by kewlJ, but he actually makes a lame legitimation attempt.

    Actions have costs. Slap, I'd be mad as hell. There was no rational reason to sabotage oneself by publicly legitimizing Argentino/Singer when there were clearly public costs. The collapse of the business coincided with the ramping up of Mr. Mendelson's Argentino/Singer support in a public place. Clients, even television clients, can read. Call it coincidence, karma, correlation, cause-and-effect, or a combination of them all. Sometimes you get what you deserve.
    Last edited by redietz; 07-22-2018 at 11:24 PM.

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Rob, how can you possibly conclude that "-I live better and am better than all of you!" given the fact that we remain anonymous?

    I mean, it's a bit weird and one helluva leap of faith for you to claim that you live better and are better than me, given the paucity of your relevant knowledge.

    A well crafted insult can be a joy forever; a ham-fisted one ... not so much.
    +1

    Yeah, the old troll is unravelling before our very eyes. Still trying to validate his existence by making up lies and re-hashing what he believes are 'zingers'

    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Eddie, how about you go check & report--that ought to get your story-telling & blood boiling even more But please make sure you don't miss any work. I need you to help keep my fat SS check fat.You're good at make believe. Make believe you work to pay ME!
    Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    Well, since I'm not even American I doubt any of the taxes I pay filter down to you. But please explain to everyone here why you seem so smug with your monthly Social Security check when it doesn't even amount to a few minutes of play on those $25 VP machines you supposedly play. No point in trying to cover up your albeadle33 incarnation. Everyone knows the truth.
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    And therein lies the reason for the hair on your ass over all this---you don't like other people's financial situations compared to yours! Why didn't you just come out and say it eddie? You'd have saved all that time feeling bad over it.

    What's special to me these days is how so many companies have either done away with or reduced pension benefits....while both my wife and I rake the pension money in on the 1st of every month. And a special thank you shout-out to all of you who work one, two, or maybe three jobs and who put into the social security system, thereby sending YOUR monies to us! (I'd say thanks to your spouse's also, but the majority of you people are social losers).

    God Bless America--is this a great country or what! I watch the haters lie, piss, moan, mislead and misrepresent....then we can sit back and get $100,000/yr. while having enuf in our retirement savings accounts to withdraw ten's or hundreds of thousands or more every year at least until we're both 123.

    And the little people can't get over how I won so much playing -EV video poker.....sniffle sniffle!

    (How's all that feel eddie?)
    Same old self proclaimed 'zingers'.

    Nope. Still not American, still not living in the USA and still not bothered by a delusional, insecure 69 year old bragging about collecting Social Security and food stamps.

    MisterV, do you think Rob knows this is the WORLD wide web and it's not just Americans on this forum? Not even HE could be that DUMB could he?
    Last edited by a2a3dseddie; 07-23-2018 at 11:51 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. The final word on proving Dice Influencing
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 277
    Last Post: 01-11-2018, 07:43 AM
  2. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 11:46 AM
  3. Claims I stole his royal
    By regnis in forum California/Western US Casinos
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2014, 06:52 AM
  4. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 08:21 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •