Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mandalay Bay / Delano

I'm very polished but not Polish.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Teachable moment eddie. To Americans, you are a foreigner. And you are also a foreigner because we are the superior country that's also hosting this forum....and you're just a, well, Australian.

Sunk in yet?----or are you just sunken?
    C'mon, Rob. Americans and Australians have a lot in common. We descend from the same English criminals.
    Hey mickey, I just wanted to see the Old Troll fumble and try to get a dig in on an anonymous poster he knows nothing about.

I'm not Australian, but it sure was fun to see that moron try to insult me and the rest of the world! Just another example of his deteriorating IQ and laziness!

He is right about one thing though. I do think the USA is a great country!

It's just too bad you have a racist, homophobic, two-timing, tax cheat trying to represent it.

Oh, well. The Old Troll is pushing 70 now. One day soon he'll be gone and all that will remain are his thousands of posts on various forums for his children and grand children to read. I'm sure they will be oh so proud of him!

Originally Posted by a2a3dseddie View Post
    Teachable moment eddie. To Americans, you are a foreigner. And you are also a foreigner because we are the superior country that's also hosting this forum....and you're just a, well, Australian.

Sunk in yet?----or are you just sunken?
    C'mon, Rob. Americans and Australians have a lot in common. We descend from the same English criminals.
    It's just too bad you have a racist, homophobic, two-timing, tax cheat trying to represent it.
    Hey--leave Trump out of this!!!

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Gee mickeycrimm I'm 100% Ukrainian. Absolutely no English criminality on either side. LOL
    My most recent immigrant ancestors to this country came in the 1840's. Some lines go all the way back to Jamestown circa 1611. The colonies were founded by the English. If you have English blood, I do, then all genealogy trails lead back to 17th century Virginia or Massachusetts. BTW, I'm a 10th great-grandson of William Claiborne, the most prominent politician of 1600's Virginia.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...YvKXe05B52C7eX
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

My family tree goes back only as far as the great grandfather on my mother's side who was a horse breeder and trader in the old country. My father's father was in the garment industry in New York. Everyone arrived thru Ellis Island. But 90% of my grandparents' relatives died in concentration camps because they didn't want to leave Europe.

Originally Posted by regnis View Post

Ha! We superior beings are at our best when the forum twits get enraged

Eddie, it doesn't matter what or who you are....that's WHAT or WHO you are! You are reactionary/I am a leader. IE, you are very inferior and are easily rattled by those whom you fear and hate.

Sorry Charlie....

A "leader?"

Who are you "leading" and where are you "leading" them to?

You are outspoken, certainly, but the jury is still out on the "leader" thing.

Certainly most on this forum would not call you a "leader" in the traditional sense.

But these times are less traditional, with Trump, our so-called "leader" inspiring little but wrath in the majority of Americans.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by regnis View Post

LOL!

regnis,

While they both fit the description to a "T", even Trump haters would have to admit he has led what could be considered an exciting and successful life. The same could not be said of our gambling addicted, racist, two-timing, delusional tax cheat.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    A "leader?"

Who are you "leading" and where are you "leading" them to?

You are outspoken, certainly, but the jury is still out on the "leader" thing.

Certainly most on this forum would not call you a "leader" in the traditional sense.

But these times are less traditional, with Trump, our so-called "leader" inspiring little but wrath in the majority of Americans.
    MisterV

He's obviously having an 'out of body' experience... or lost it completely! I didn't know Rob was into Scientology.

Ha! We superior beings are at our best when the forum twits get enraged

Eddie, it doesn't matter what or who you are....that's WHAT or WHO you are! You are reactionary/I am a leader. IE, you are very inferior and are easily rattled by those whom you fear and hate.

Sorry Charlie....
    Does anyone on the forum have any 'fear and hate' for Rob?

I suppose that would be like hating or being afraid of the village idiot.

I mean seriously, look at this statement:

I live better and am better than all of you! In fact, I'm even better than redietz' deservingly dead wife!! And kew's disgusting dead whatever the heck those weirdos call themselves.
    Saying you "live better" than someone who is no longer living?

Thread Information