Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My Nathan Rant!

Same person, isn’t one of us who wouldn’t bet it at even laying odds. Honestly shocked Babs hasn’t found a way to prove it. That said, for some reason (Superiority Complex, Humor, Secret Fetish?) I don’t think the Wiz cares they are one and the same.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Term #2 would be to behave normally and not just post stupid crap out here to get a response.
    I think you have a better chance of seeing Rob and Mickey holding hands and singing "Kumbaya" before you'll see that.

Just came home and was catching up at WoV. “Nathan” is totally fucking with OD & Babs tonight. At this point she owns the site. Even though I like Babs and OD, they don’t look good throwing threats at Nathan that they both know at this point the Wiz won’t allow to happen.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Just came home and was catching up at WoV. “Nathan” is totally fucking with OD & Babs tonight. At this point she owns the site. Even though I like Babs and OD, they don’t look good throwing threats at Nathan that they both know at this point the Wiz won’t allow to happen.
    Nathan sent Mike actual videos of "herself" and other proof.

Even if it's/she is fake. It's way better than any of the other anonymous trolls have sent.

Let's face it, there are lots of posters here that have NEVER meet anyone on any forum, period.

One day(soon).Someone reputable will.
    have the oppmortunity to meet up with Nathan. I think that will tell the tale.

In the meantime, I don't understand why she isn't any more legitimate than guy's that haven't ever meet anyone and or anyone actually knows or meet?

For fucking sakes, people have actually meet Rob, Alan, Dan, ME, Boz, Mickey, DanDruff, RS,MaxPen,Monet, ZK, Mike and many more.

I think we need to start there.

Let's go with who we all think is a real person attached to their screen name.

There are few people I won't get into argumentd with here since I have no clue if they are real individuals with independent posts.

No matter what Alan says, at least I know he's a real person and not a sock puppet.
    Last edited by AxelWolf; 12-08-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post

No matter what Alan says, at least I know he's a real person and not a sock puppet.
    Interesting post. What percentage would you say are real people vs sock puppets?

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Nathan sent Mike actual videos of "herself" and other proof.

Even if it's/she is fake. It's way better than any of the other anonymous trolls have sent.

Let's face it, there are lots of posters here that have NEVER meet anyone on any forum, period.

One day(soon).Someone reputable will.
    have the oppmortunity to meet up with Nathan. I think that will tell the tale.

In the meantime, I don't understand why she isn't any more legitimate than guy's that haven't ever meet anyone and or anyone actually knows or meet?

For fucking sakes, people have actually meet Rob, Alan, Dan, ME, Boz, Mickey, DanDruff, RS,MaxPen,Monet, ZK, Mike and many more.

I think we need to start there.

Let's go with who we all think is a real person attached to their screen name.

There are few people I won't get into argumentd with here since I have no clue if they are real individuals with independent posts.

Originally Posted by Kentry View Post
    Nathan from Wizard Of Vegas has done considerably worse things than I have done and has not been permanently nuked there. I got banned after admitting I lost half my paycheck in tight slots one fateful day, and was banned the very next day. She has trolled the Members, trolled the Moderators, trolled a real life person, and still gets to be an active member. I can't believe she actually thought she had a good chance of being the new Moderator after Members sarcastically voted her most wanted possible Moderator in a "New Moderator?" Poll. Nathan would be a horrible Moderator. She is both too immature and weak. She gets her own Nathan's Corner which is over 130 pages and really fucked it up with a bunch of Lottery Posts even after posters straight up told her they were getting tired of the lottery posts. That is a Ratty Troll. A stinky rat who lives in the sewer that hasn't been cleaned out in a year kind of sewer rat. Continues to post stuff people have said are bothering them. I can't believe she is still there and I was kicked out over an innocent thing.

She had the nerve to complain that Wizard Of Nothing gave her a gift card that had already been used. That's what she deserves. She let him think she was a man when he tried to meet her in real life and could have easily PM'd him and just said, "Okay, I'm really a woman." That would have been understandable. What she did was the equivalent of claiming you are a White woman who looks like Taylor Swift and then when they see you in real life they see a Black man who looks like Idris Elba. She then claimed she was trying to give him a cute surprise that backfired on her. A cute surprise is your girlfriend bringing you concert tickets to your favourite band. What she did was not a cute surprise. It's downright manipulative Trolling. And then had the nerve for to ask him to still pay her(He agreed to give her a gift card if he saw the guy named "Nathan," at a real life place. He saw a woman, not a man, so he just left. Most people, like he did, would have thought they were being played. He admitted as much later that day. She only admitted she was a woman after he had already left) She is a Sewer Rat Troll like I have mentioned before. Wizard of Nothing had every right to be pissed off at her. There is no reason he should have been blamed for giving her a bad gift card. And then she had the nerve to beg him to meet up with her at a different time, and he told her he wasn't interested. If she really was smarter, she would have offered to pay him $100 cash or something to come meet up with her which would have made more sense.

Nathan also seems to be a Troll because at times she comes across as naïve, and simple minded and then pulls out some smart comments such as the idea to disqualify people who don't do anything in the Cooperation Game. That's something a manipulative, diabolical person would say. She seems to be kind of two faced. She claimed that people who would vote "Steal," would look like Manipulative bastards and said she would Share the pot and then later turned around and said she would "Steal," what a hypocritical Wench!
    I have a confession to make. I claimed that WON gave me a gift card online that turned out to be already used up by the time I tried to use it
    The rub is, I waited two months before attempting to use it. TWO MONTHS! WON has recently given me a sort of gift card in real life after he found out I was really a woman and Nathan on WOV. He admitted he was only being mean to me because he thought I was someone else and we now have a peaceful Truce!

Originally Posted by Tasha View Post
    Nathan from Wizard Of Vegas has done considerably worse things than I have done and has not been permanently nuked there. I got banned after admitting I lost half my paycheck in tight slots one fateful day, and was banned the very next day. She has trolled the Members, trolled the Moderators, trolled a real life person, and still gets to be an active member. I can't believe she actually thought she had a good chance of being the new Moderator after Members sarcastically voted her most wanted possible Moderator in a "New Moderator?" Poll. Nathan would be a horrible Moderator. She is both too immature and weak. She gets her own Nathan's Corner which is over 130 pages and really fucked it up with a bunch of Lottery Posts even after posters straight up told her they were getting tired of the lottery posts. That is a Ratty Troll. A stinky rat who lives in the sewer that hasn't been cleaned out in a year kind of sewer rat. Continues to post stuff people have said are bothering them. I can't believe she is still there and I was kicked out over an innocent thing.

She had the nerve to complain that Wizard Of Nothing gave her a gift card that had already been used. That's what she deserves. She let him think she was a man when he tried to meet her in real life and could have easily PM'd him and just said, "Okay, I'm really a woman." That would have been understandable. What she did was the equivalent of claiming you are a White woman who looks like Taylor Swift and then when they see you in real life they see a Black man who looks like Idris Elba. She then claimed she was trying to give him a cute surprise that backfired on her. A cute surprise is your girlfriend bringing you concert tickets to your favourite band. What she did was not a cute surprise. It's downright manipulative Trolling. And then had the nerve for to ask him to still pay her(He agreed to give her a gift card if he saw the guy named "Nathan," at a real life place. He saw a woman, not a man, so he just left. Most people, like he did, would have thought they were being played. He admitted as much later that day. She only admitted she was a woman after he had already left) She is a Sewer Rat Troll like I have mentioned before. Wizard of Nothing had every right to be pissed off at her. There is no reason he should have been blamed for giving her a bad gift card. And then she had the nerve to beg him to meet up with her at a different time, and he told her he wasn't interested. If she really was smarter, she would have offered to pay him $100 cash or something to come meet up with her which would have made more sense.

Nathan also seems to be a Troll because at times she comes across as naïve, and simple minded and then pulls out some smart comments such as the idea to disqualify people who don't do anything in the Cooperation Game. That's something a manipulative, diabolical person would say. She seems to be kind of two faced. She claimed that people who would vote "Steal," would look like Manipulative bastards and said she would Share the pot and then later turned around and said she would "Steal," what a hypocritical Wench!
    I have a confession to make. I claimed that WON gave me a gift card online that turned out to be already used up by the time I tried to use it
    The rub is, I waited two months before attempting to use it. TWO MONTHS! WON has recently given me a sort of gift card in real life after he found out I was really a woman and Nathan on WOV. He admitted he was only being mean to me because he thought I was someone else and we now have a peaceful Truce!
    Would you just admit that you are really WoN and put this charade to rest?
    JK........maybe. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post

I am not WON, I promise!

I am not WON, I promise!

And what happened with the other 33 or 34 sock puppet member names you've admitted to using?

Promise all of those were you or you promise all of those were not you because you were just making drama for attention?

Originally Posted by Wynnpleasure775 View Post

I am not WON, I promise!

And what happened with the other 33 or 34 sock puppet member names you've admitted to using?

Promise all of those were you or you promise all of those were not you because you were just making drama for attention?
    Wynnpleasure, WHY did you bring up this two year old thread?
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/Zk2WAFzDcrJ7pjNB7

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Smart is knowing a Tomato is a fruit.

Wise is knowing a Tomato doesn't belong in a fruit salad.

I am glad to get my full posting rights back! Thank you Dan!

Here we have a look inside the mind of a truly sick fuck

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

At the time, I was pretending that Kentry wad a completely different person than Nathan, so I as "Kentry," talked shit about "Nathan," to throw off suspicion. I have done this multiple times, have my Socks talk shit about each other to throw off suspicion. The only reason I even confessed to being Kentry and my other Socks was because I thought I was going to be reinstated on WOV for Confessing. Which was STUPID. It would be like confessing to Murder in the hopes of getting out of jail.

Take comfort in the fact that no one is actually backing up his wishes to have you permanantly banned.

Duplicate post.

I am not WON, I promise!

Because Tasha it is extremely important and we need to be on the same track.

You do have to answer and admit to the numerous sock puppets and trolling you have committed.

I want to accept your apology for the first one you made, but you never addressed the second one about calling me a troll. I'm still waiting what's your decision?

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

At the time, I was pretending that Kentry wad a completely different person than Nathan, so I as "Kentry," talked shit about "Nathan," to throw off suspicion. I have done this multiple times, have my Socks talk shit about each other to throw off suspicion. The only reason I even confessed to being Kentry and my other Socks was because I thought I was going to be reinstated on WOV for Confessing. Which was STUPID. It would be like confessing to Murder in the hopes of getting out of jail.
    You actually have an explanation for that you pathetic baboon?

2 U FWB?

Originally Posted by theywontpayontuesday View Post

2 U FWB?
    No. We just decided to have a Truce. Besides, I haven't spoken to WON in MONTHS

Because Tasha it is extremely important and we need to be on the same track.

You do have to answer and admit to the numerous sock puppets and trolling you have committed.

I want to accept your apology for the first one you made, but you never addressed the second one about calling me a troll. I'm still waiting what's your decision?
    Tasha, still waiting and I am back on the fence for a limited time.

Duplicate post.
    You’re a dupe.

Thread Information