Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Nathan Rant!

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    On GF MC invited someone to put their mouth on his penis. I also got the impression that he might return the favor.
    Larry, V and Belly? The Brokeback Boys in a menage a trois. All three of them can suck the lugnuts off a car.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Funny stuff, Mr. Crimm.

Your jokes are stale, the presentation needs work, but what the hell, if that's the best you can do, go for it.

Now that KJ left you need to find some "new meat" for your gay fetish, eh?

OK, I'll play along tough guy: do your worst.
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Now that KJ left you need to find some "new meat" for your gay fetish, eh?
    mickeycrimm = Colonel Frank Fitts

Mickey's in nobody's corner but his own.
    As of now Mickey's been the most vocal about standing up for me

As I too once stood up for you.

That was then.

This is now.

Life is change.
    What, Me Worry?

As I too once stood up for you.

That was then.

This is now.

Life is change.
    I know you once stood up for me and I appreciate that. I said Mickey's been the MOST vocal about standing up for me.

Tasha, as I said before I am not your "enemy," I simply have unresolved questions.

Having spoken them I will attempt not to comment on the matter much further: what would be the point?
    What, Me Worry?

Funny stuff, Mr. Crimm. Your jokes are stale, the presentation needs work, but what the hell, if that's the best you can do, go for it.Now that KJ left you need to find some "new meat" for your gay fetish, eh? OK, I'll play along tough guy: do your worst.
    You cowards don't like it when you get hit back do you, Mr. Vagina? Payback is a bitch. You and larry have ruined what, four or five forums now? And you've taken this one right down the sewer too. This site will never go anywhere with you two on it. You guys just come in for the troll. That's all you care about. With you two on it the site is worth about 10% of what it would be worth without you. I feel sorry for Dan.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Tasha, as I said before I am not your "enemy," I simply have unresolved questions.

Having spoken them I will attempt not to comment on the matter much further: what would be the point?
    I already made videos where I showed who I was.

Fuck you you fucking fuck Nathan

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Funny stuff, Mr. Crimm. Your jokes are stale, the presentation needs work, but what the hell, if that's the best you can do, go for it.Now that KJ left you need to find some "new meat" for your gay fetish, eh? OK, I'll play along tough guy: do your worst.
    You cowards don't like it when you get hit back do you, Mr. Vagina? Payback is a bitch. You and larry have ruined what, four or five forums now? And you've taken this one right down the sewer too. This site will never go anywhere with you two on it. You guys just come in for the troll. That's all you care about. With you two on it the site is worth about 10% of what it would be worth without you. I feel sorry for Dan.
    This site went down the sewer not only with these trolls but also with these threads: this one and the WOV thread and any thread with personal attacks.

Sorry but Dan's absentee laissez-faire management failed. It now is what it is.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    You cowards don't like it when you get hit back do you, Mr. Vagina? Payback is a bitch.
    Payback?

How have you paid anything back with your crazy-man toothless threats coupled to your sexually androgynous fantasies?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by Robsingerwho View Post
    Fuck you you fucking fuck Nathan
    Good to see you too. :/

Time for me to say something nice about each of the three people I have ranted against. Nathan seems to have gotten smarter in her writings as of recently.

Thread about Las Vegas?

On second thought, Nathan seems like she could be a good candidate for Wizard Of Vegas Mod. She gets harassed a lot and stands up for herself without cussing or insulting them, or she lets the insults roll right off her back. She's very tolerant and has a good temper. Everything you want in a Wizard Of Vegas Mod. I was being a real ass jerk when I talked crap about her in my OP, thinking it would make me look cool. It made me look like a belligerent Troll instead, not cool. I apologize for talking crap about her.

Originally Posted by Kentry View Post
    On second thought, Nathan seems like she could be a good candidate for Wizard Of Vegas Mod. She gets harassed a lot and stands up for herself without cussing or insulting them, or she lets the insults roll right off her back. She's very tolerant and has a good temper. Everything you want in a Wizard Of Vegas Mod. I was being a real ass jerk when I talked crap about her in my OP, thinking it would make me look cool. It made me look like a belligerent Troll instead, not cool. I apologize for talking crap about her.
    Sorry Mickey, I know you have a soft spot for Kendry/ Nathan for some reason. But her shit needs to be called out because she continues to fuck with everyone, somehow thinking we don’t see through it.

Of course she is both Nathan and Kendry on here. Does anyone really Kendry came back all of a sudden to apologize and recommend Nathan for the Mod position on WoV that everyone understood was a joke? Right after she posted on a garbage gambling site asking if her friend Freddy if she would make a good mod?

Granted I believe she is the stupid moron she portrays on these sites, but she also enjoys playing with people. With her little “I promise” garbage and little retarded smiles.

Maybe she is innocently stupid and some find it funny how she has some going crazy on WoV. But she has multiple socks accounts and we bash Singer and others for it, she should be held to the same standard.

Or not, this place is a shithole because the owner has allowed it and doesn’t care.

So carry on, nothings changing around here.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Originally Posted by Kentry View Post
    Sorry Mickey, I know you have a soft spot for Kendry/ Nathan for some reason. But her shit needs to be called out because she continues to fuck with everyone, somehow thinking we don’t see through it.

Of course she is both Nathan and Kendry on here. Does anyone really Kendry came back all of a sudden to apologize and recommend Nathan for the Mod position on WoV that everyone understood was a joke? Right after she posted on a garbage gambling site asking if her friend Freddy if she would make a good mod?

Granted I believe she is the stupid moron she portrays on these sites, but she also enjoys playing with people. With her little “I promise” garbage and little retarded smiles.

Maybe she is innocently stupid and some find it funny how she has some going crazy on WoV. But she has multiple socks accounts and we bash Singer and others for it, she should be held to the same standard.

Or not, this place is a shithole because the owner has allowed it and doesn’t care.

So carry on, nothings changing around here.
    This is a great example of WoV reject ineptness.

What's the point of bringing ANYTHING WoV that depicts dislike, dishonesty, and dysfunction over here?
    Who are you people trying to impress? What makes you think any of the normal people here care?

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    What makes you think any of the normal people here care?
    What "normal" people?

We're all pretty much hard core gamblers; is that the new "normal?"

I don't think so.
    What, Me Worry?

The people who last the longest on the gambling forums aren't the morally and financially bankrupt, hardcore and stupid, but the ones who are selling stuff, if only to themselves to merrily continue on with what they do. Will Mike outlast Singer and Mickey? There are some full-time system sellers that are still going strong well into their seventies. How about Red?
    78255585899=317*13723*17989=(310+7)*[(13730-7)*(100*100+7979+10)]-->LOVE avatar@137_371_179_791, or 137_371_17[3^2]_7[3^2]1, 1=V-->Ace, low. 78255585899-->99858555287=(99858555288-1)=[-1+(72*2227)*(722777-100000)]={-1+(72*2227)*[(2000+700777+20000)-100000]}-->1_722_227_277_772_1. 7×8×2×5×5×5×8×5×8×9×9=362880000=(1000000000-6√97020000-100000)-->169_721. (7/8×2/5×5/5×8/5×8/9×9)={[(-.1+.9)]^2×(6+1)}-->1961=√4*2.24; (1/7×8/2×5/5×5/8×5/8×9/9)={1/[7×(-.2+1)^2]}-->1721=[(10*10/4)/(√4+110)].

Thread Information