Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Dan Druff

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Mr. Dietz, it seemed you gave as good as you got in many of the exchanges I've read between you and the 2 mouseketeers.

I can understand your frustration with the forum owner however, given his refusal to back up what he says (about limiting Singer's ability to post, and then letting it devolve to a free form fuck fest).

You are informed and well spoken and your posts are cetainly missed by many; perhaps it might be sort of interesting for you to block Singer and alan and return anyway?

Whatever, best of luck.
    STFU Missus Vagina... You Pot Stirring, Chameleon, Fake Lawyer Piece of Dog Shit!

Finally I said okay.

And while I never got to the office to see the package my business partner did. And we spent time on the phone talking about the contents until we were both bored to tears over what was sent to us.

this says it all

the truth as per allanM

i go with his recollection.

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post
    Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    There's no question Rob attacked Redietz but Redietz also attacked Rob. I don't know who fired the first shot. Do you?

What I can tell you is I had no dispute with Redietz and I said it over and over that I never doubted who he was or what he did. But Redietz attacked me because I'm friends with Rob and I was attacked as Rob's proxy. And damn Redietz for doing that.

Then he launches a nuclear strike because I didn't see his package of clippings? If they were so frigging important why didn't he post them (his copyright excuse was bogus) or why didn't he mail them to someone else like YOU mickeycrimm?
    Because you volunteered to receive them and reveal the contents, or did Redietz pluck your work address out of thin air?....get it asswipe?
    That's one of the weakest, most sissified responses ever seen on this forum.

redietz could and SHOULD have posted his own info up, period. The fact that he never did only confirms what a lying weasel he's always been about who/what he claims to be along with his foolish and repeated denials of soliciting me and others here for his super duper pick service. His response? Attack Alan like a coward. He's as slimy as it gets--even for around here.

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    There's no question Rob attacked Redietz but Redietz also attacked Rob. I don't know who fired the first shot. Do you?

What I can tell you is I had no dispute with Redietz and I said it over and over that I never doubted who he was or what he did. But Redietz attacked me because I'm friends with Rob and I was attacked as Rob's proxy. And damn Redietz for doing that.

Then he launches a nuclear strike because I didn't see his package of clippings? If they were so frigging important why didn't he post them (his copyright excuse was bogus) or why didn't he mail them to someone else like YOU mickeycrimm?
    Because you volunteered to receive them and reveal the contents, or did Redietz pluck your work address out of thin air?....get it asswipe?

redietz could and SHOULD have posted his own info up, period. The fact that he never did only confirms what a lying weasel he's always been about who/what he claims to be along with his foolish and repeated denials of soliciting me and others here for his super duper pick service. His response? Attack Alan like a coward. He's as slimy as it gets--even for around here.
    Sorry, Rob. But you are the slimeball here. For those of you who aren't familiar with Rob Singer, AKA Robert Harry Argentino's disposition it is all explained right here in this link. Rob is a textbook case of the Dunning-Kruger effect.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...eqEmT9qLqTnJbj
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

fact: there was a willing party that didnt satisfy his obligation. And all hisobligation was....to at minimum just skim the pages and report. Thats it. He can still do it. 15 minutes and he is a man of his word.
    Zero minutes and he is a whining baby.

The guy was a journalist at one point in his life. Do youthink he had pristine knowledge on the topic of every story he reported on. All he was asked to do is report on a packet at some point in his busy busy life.

But he wont and its obvious why. ......HE DOESNT WANT TO GIVE REDIETZ AN OUNCE OF CREDIT......

Its so fucking obvious....because if the packet had total shit in it, well then Alan could report that redietz was a liar and a conman, and a total make believe character. And Alan would love to do just that based on the contents. So for him its best just to play stupid.

An obvious childish ploy.

My partner flipped thru those 50+ pages and told me what he saw LarryS. He saw articles and advertisements. He did not see the proof of a second gunman at Dealey Plaza. He did not find the plans that Stephen Paddock had for Route 91.

Why don't you have redietz send his package to you?

I'm sure you'd like to see the ads and articles and announcements of the contests redietz won.

And to this day I can't understand why he could not take photos of the fifty pages and post them himself?

If they are not worth posting then why the big hullabaloo over whether or not I read them? Sorry it just doesn't make sense.

If it's so frigging important put it on the website.

my dog ate my homework

my parents made me go tobed before i could do my homework

maybe your partner didnt give a shit because it wasnt him that said ok to this. so maybe his heart wasnt in it... Be a man and do something for yourself and stop relying on others

LarryS I'm not making a special 300 mile one-way trip to go thru the redietz package. I'll say it again: if the contents are so important put it on the forum. And Mr R E Dietz can start with the page that shows he wrote that "university paper" that he did post on this forum. I am not HIS investigative reporter.

And frankly I wasn't expecting a big bulky package with 50+ pages in it.

Mind your own business Mr Chapter 7

LarryS I'm not making a special 300 mile one-way trip to go thru the redietz package. I'll say it again: if the contents are so important put it on the forum. And Mr R E Dietz can start with the page that shows he wrote that "university paper" that he did post on this forum. I am not HIS investigative reporter.

Maybe next time try keeping your mouth shut then, asswipe

LarryS I'm not making a special 300 mile one-way trip to go thru the redietz package..
    And your partner/co-worker cound't have dropped it in the mail to you?

Maybe next time try keeping your mouth shut then, asswipe
    . The only one around here who we know uses his mouth for anything other than calorie and liquid intake, is Kew.

Wise up....before you explode!

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    LarryS I'm not making a special 300 mile one-way trip to go thru the redietz package..
    And your partner/co-worker cound't have dropped it in the mail to you?
    There is a reason I didn't have him mail it. I don't want to discuss it. But at the time it was valid. I also discussed the particular issue with Dan. This will stay confidential no matter what you say LarryS and you Axel and you Keystone.....

Thread Information