Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: The 18 yo's

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    No offense but you have a stoner image or at least look like a stoner.
    You also look like a guy that I would pull a second-story job with!
    The funny thing about that is that I could count on one hand the number of times in my entire life I've smoked marijuana, but I get the, "Stoner," thing all the time. Everyone says I look like a stoner. I don't wear petroli, I don't have dreadlocks or any other weird hair thing going on so I really don't know why people say that.

I was just wearing a T-Shirt and jeans. That particular T-Shirt was from the distribution center I worked at just prior to that time, that's why it says, "Safety Machine," on the back. I think they gave them out if they see you going out of your way to make sure there are safe working conditions, or something. Fuck it, free shirt, so who cares?

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Anyway, I'm sorry to spoil you guys' fun if you think any of this is bothering me. We can talk about it for the next three weeks, if you like. I had a good time with it.

People blow chunks in competitive eating and in eating challenges all the time, there's no shame in that. You can Youtube it if you want, plenty of results, I'm not watching any of them. Again, if you were to watch the end interview, you'd discover that was not the only competitive eating thing or eating challenge that I'd ever done.

So, I honestly don't understand what you guys think is unusual about any of it. I don't know about you, Coach Belly, but I know LarryS' hangup is that he doesn't enjoy anything at all and he doesn't think anybody else should either. Maybe you're the same way. I don't know anything about you.
    Mission, Larrietta HAS to be offended by the nugget challenge in order to have more troll material. He's a punk ass piece of shit that actually thinks he's somebody. When he says that "everyone was offended" he's full of shit. He wasn't even offended. He just has to appear that way in order to troll you.

Coach Petunia only comes out of the woodwork when he thinks he has a "gotcha" moment. The idiot thinks he's gotcha. What a loser.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

E-Mail him and ask him, I don't know how the fuck you would expect me to know. I wouldn't go to Burning Man because...um...well, let's be honest, I'm a complete and total pussy when it comes to hot weather.
    Oh you must realize I would never talk to him personally. I want him to go jump off a cliff after all.
    I didn't expect you to know those answers. I made that as a statement that ties the two events together.
    He just acts like a teenager in many ways with this eating challenge stuff and the way he is going about his Burning Man thing.

Most of my comments aren't directed at you personally. They are more of general questions that might need answers in these modern times where lawsuits are running wild.
    Mike is kinda a personal figure and could get sued for something like this. Not that I care or am saying that it would happen but perhaps some goofy thing happens like someone
    throws up and someone slips and falls on it or maybe you spill the nuggets and sauce and something goes wrong.

Perhaps you specifically can hold your own vomit and decide where you throw it up but I was making the statement in the general sense. Some people do not have your control when
    it comes to things like that. Did you have to sign a waiver? Lets say someone took him up on the challenge and choked to death. Could the family of that loved one sue Mike since he
    is basically in charge of the whole thing. Look, I am not saying any of this would happen but I would think you would have to think of things like this when you are in his position of
    being a public figure. They sued that Rick Harrison over a dozen times since he got rich and famous for some pretty silly things.

Rick Harrison , a high school drop out, is telling me the details of history as he reads it off a card. That is rich. A persona created totally by TV...a typical scripted "reality" show. The show is a phoney, yet people love it.

Thanks Mickey, where did, "Petunia," come from? I like that, pretty funny. People get called, "Pansies," all the time, it's not often you see other flowers get a chance to be invoked as an insult.

Mike is kinda a personal figure and could get sued for something like this. Not that I care or am saying that it would happen but perhaps some goofy thing happens like someone
    throws up and someone slips and falls on it or maybe you spill the nuggets and sauce and something goes wrong.
    I haven't seen any of the other challenges. In the case of the one that I did, there basically wasn't anyone within two or three feet of me, so even in a worst-case scenario, what you're describing wouldn't happen.

Perhaps you specifically can hold your own vomit and decide where you throw it up but I was making the statement in the general sense. Some people do not have your control when
    it comes to things like that. Did you have to sign a waiver? Lets say someone took him up on the challenge and choked to death. Could the family of that loved one sue Mike since he
    is basically in charge of the whole thing. Look, I am not saying any of this would happen but I would think you would have to think of things like this when you are in his position of
    being a public figure. They sued that Rick Harrison over a dozen times since he got rich and famous for some pretty silly things.
    I definitely specifically can. I can only think of one time in the last twenty years when I wasn't able to make it to a trash can or a toilet and that was in my own house. I was also deathly ill for a few days. There's a really big difference between competitive eating and actually being sick, it's hard to explain if you haven't done the former. When you see competitive eaters blow chunks, they kind of have some notion that it could happen, but they're just really trying to win.

Like I said, I would have stopped long before that point had it become an issue. It wouldn't have, though. Again, my stomach was nowhere near at capacity.

No, I didn't sign a waiver. I had a bet on myself, so I was clearly a willing participant.

You guys are obsessed with this public figure thing. At the time, he owned a couple of gambling websites...and this was technically a gambling event as there were bets on it and it took place in Las Vegas.

You guys say, "Public figure," like it has any meaning. Trump is a public figure, he's the POTUS, and compared to Trump, Wizard has class in spades.

That's actually my favorite thing about Trump being POTUS. Anything that I do that lacks sophistication, class or decorum I'm automatically absolved of any guilt because i can just say, "But...look at the President!"

I am not obsessed with the Public Figure thing. I am just saying he is known. He has his face plastered in a lot of spots.
    If he does something wrong and is in the news they are going to refer to him as the Wizard of Odds.
    He is certainly more of a public figure than myself.

When that guy shot all those people last year at Mandalay Bay they sought out Mike and other public figures in the gaming community for comments so yeah is a public figure, especially in Vegas.
    He holds himself and his members at a higher level so why shouldn't he be questioned when he does things that contradict his beliefs or instructions to his disciples?

Thanks Mickey, where did, "Petunia," come from? I like that, pretty funny. People get called, "Pansies," all the time, it's not often you see other flowers get a chance to be invoked as an insult.
    Calling him Petunia is my response to him calling me Worm and Nancy. I fight fire with fire.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

I would be very surprised if the Wizard...

A. Didn't get some kind of clearance to shoot this inside a McDonald's, or

B. Wasn't stopped at some point.

But I told the story about how I was involved in a movie shoot without permits in Beverly Hills of all places and we even talked our way to filming inside banks and had tellers as extras. Sometimes you get lucky.

Unfortunately Mission has to live with that video of him over the trash can. I feel sorry for him. Prior to my kidney transplant and for about three weeks with renal failure before I started dialysis, I threw up often when or after eating. It happened in restaurants and it happened while playing VP at Caesars. Luckily there is no video.

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post

That's what I'm thinking. I know I recalled seeing him talking to an employee about something, but I have no recollection of what.

Unfortunately Mission has to live with that video of him over the trash can. I feel sorry for him
    Thank you for our concern, but don't cry for me, Alan Mendelson.

People here seem to be much more concerned about that video than I am. Maybe it should bother me, I don't know. It doesn't. I did a competitive eating challenge, placed a bet on myself, was unsuccessful and lost. I then proceeded to get plastered with my friends an hour later. Judging from the video, other than the brief period of time over the trash can, it looks like I had a great time.

In my early years as a disc jockey I ate a ice cream cone for a local Carvel that had something like 25 scoops. There were live updates of me at the store as I ate thru the flavors. Yes I gagged but not on the radio.

But a local newspaper photographer came by and took a picture which was in the local paper the next day. My mistake was that I did what the photographer suggested: I smeared ice cream all over my chin and face and I looked ridiculous.

Fortunately this was in the 1960s before the Internet and I don't think anyone could find that photo now. But it was embarrassing.

I ate a ice cream cone for a local Carvel that had something like 25 scoops.
    Liar! 25 scoops? Carvel is soft-serve ice cream...so scoops not mathematically possible.

Judging from the video, other than the brief period of time over the trash can, it looks like I had a great time.
    I am just surprised that you didn't object to being fully video taped.

I am sure this is subjective and just my opinion but you did not look like you were having any fun at all in that video.

You were pretty quiet and looked like you just woke up or was ready to go back to bed.

You really did not look interested. Maybe that was you just trying to get in the zone and focus but to me you looked like you would rather be doing anything else.

Of course that doesn't mean anything... sometimes it is tough to judge a book by the cover but I really did not see any enthusiasm from you.
    You looked like you wanted to get it over with so you could get on with the next order of business.

Also you ate nuggets like a normal person. Those professionals would of had large glasses of iced tea and been shoving 4 to 5 nuggets in their mouths at a time washing them down as they wiggled and jumped up and down. Something about Iced Tea or Tea that helps with the digestion for this thing. Those nuggets are like bread and those guys always dunk the bread in the Tea during the Hot Dog Challenge.

Also you ate nuggets like a normal person.
    Except for wiping his greasy hands on his shirt and pants after every nugget,
    only to immediately pick up another greasy nugget.

That's not normal for an adult.

That's what I'm thinking. I know I recalled seeing him talking to an employee about something, but I have no recollection of what.

Unfortunately Mission has to live with that video of him over the trash can. I feel sorry for him

People here seem to be much more concerned about that video than I am. Maybe it should bother me, I don't know. It doesn't. I did a competitive eating challenge, placed a bet on myself, was unsuccessful and lost. I then proceeded to get plastered with my friends an hour later. Judging from the video, other than the brief period of time over the trash can, it looks like I had a great time.
    Maybe he talked to the retarded guy that cleans the toilets. Because if he talked to management..they would refer you to the corporate office to get permission., because mcdonalds doesnt look too kindly on others making money or getting revognition off of their brand. And they certainly dont want potential vomiting in their stores or videos posted on the internet of people vomiting on their products in their stores.
    So no , he didnt get permission.

This attitude is not restricted to mcdonalds.....you can go to any chain and they would tell you to go fuck yourself. All they can do is get bad publicity from it if people are vomiting their product.

In the yearly nathans contest...its broadcast on a delay and you will never see the vomiting broadcast. They dont want their product associated with vomit. But video at the mcdonalds is not controlled like that.

And if someone died or required medical attention..they would never take on that liability. They have the deepest pockets. And it could be argued, that even though they didnt give permission..they still had a duty to break it up on their premises

and no one got permission from mcdonalds to post it on the internet as well,

So all around zero permission.

Yeah I could see manboy telling the manager..."we are going to have a eating contest here, we will video it and put it on the internet with me giving the intro to the event.....and there may be gagging at one point or even vomit..which will gross out your customers but thats your fucking problem...this is what i want." That manager would be fired in a second once the word got out. Now A large percent of McDs are privately owned....but no owner would allow it.at least no sane owner. And no corporate entity would allow it,

so that leaves us with him getting permission from the retarded toilet cleaner
    Last edited by LarryS; 08-07-2018 at 03:51 PM.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

Maybe he talked to the retarded guy that cleans the toilets. Because if he talked to management..they would refer you to the corporate office to get permission., because mcdonalds doesnt look too kindly on others making money or getting revognition off of their brand. And they certainly dont want potential vomiting in their stores or videos posted on the internet of people vomiting on their products in their stores.
    So no , he didnt get permission.

This attitude is not restricted to mcdonalds.....you can go to any chain and they would tell you to go fuck yourself. All they can do is get bad publicity from it if people are vomiting their product.

In the yearly nathans contest...its broadcast on a delay and you will never see the vomiting broadcast. They dont want their product associated with vomit. But video at the mcdonalds is not controlled like that.

And if someone died or required medical attention..they would never take on that liability. They have the deepest pockets. And it could be argued, that even though they didnt give permission..they still had a duty to break it up on their premises

and no one got permission from mcdonalds to post it on the internet as well,

So all around zero permission.

Yeah I could see manboy telling the manager..."we are going to have a eating contest here, we will video it and put it on the internet with me giving the intro to the even.....and there may be gagging at one point or even vomit..which will gross out your customers but thats your fucking problem...this is what i want." That manager would be fired in a second once the word got out. No A large percent of McDs are privately owned....but no owner would allow it.at least no sane owner. And no corporate entity would allow it,

so that leaves us with him getting permission from the retarded toilet cleaner
    Good Points and Funny comment about the toilet cleaner although it might not be politically correct to call him retarded even though he may have been Jewish you still can't say retarded anymore I think.

I think the real lesson here is that if you eat McDonalds Chicken McNuggets you are going to regurgitate them back up.

Oh wait... I just talked to that fast food place over at the D that the video tape is from and they said they only have a Polish Toilet Cleaner so it is ok to call him Retarded!

In my early years as a disc jockey I ate a ice cream cone for a local Carvel that had something like 25 scoops. There were live updates of me at the store as I ate thru the flavors. Yes I gagged but not on the radio.

But a local newspaper photographer came by and took a picture which was in the local paper the next day. My mistake was that I did what the photographer suggested: I smeared ice cream all over my chin and face and I looked ridiculous.

Fortunately this was in the 1960s before the Internet and I don't think anyone could find that photo now. But it was embarrassing.
    In 1960 I ate 18 fudgie the whale ice cream cakes at carvel in one sitting. It wasnt a contest. In 1960 I was 5////but I loved ice cream. There was a man who asked me to smear ice cream on my penis.......he wasnt a reporter or anything...he was just a guy in the bathroom.

In 1960 I ate 18 fudgie the whale ice cream cakes at carvel in one sitting. It wasnt a contest. In 1960 I was 5////but I loved ice cream. There was a man who asked me to smear ice cream on my penis.......he wasnt a reporter or anything...he was just a guy in the bathroom.
    Was the guy in the bathroom Jewish or Polish?

In 1960 I ate 18 fudgie the whale ice cream cakes at carvel in one sitting.
    Liar!

From Wikipedia...

Fudgie the Whale is a type of ice cream cake produced and sold by Carvel
    in its franchise stores.

It was developed by Carvel in the 1970s

Thread Information