Karen is a troll
    She avoids answering any question whatsoever
    She posts on topics no one cares about and does it for attention
    The mods at wov we’re all overruled by mike
    Most wanted to ban her but he said no
    This isn’t option about what mike said - it’s fact
    She comes here and talks about Kentry
    She replies to all the posts by lyla at wov
    The fact of the matter is that she is either a troll sitting in her mother’s basement or is really a couple eggs short of a dozen
    Why would anyone want to post that nonsense?
    Why would anyone put a smile after every sentence which btw is whyat lyla did

the manboy is still looking for a woman who doesnt have an alterior motive.

so many females have come ad gone as real females or as males

avoiding referencing the person that is curently fucking the site.

there was amy or aimee...not sure....but she had people falling over themselves,
    There is fatblonde...who was looking for some angle for betting
    there was juicyjenny...who was running some scam........one that may have trapped manboy which bnned her.

there were others who came on asking for help and having people fall over themselves gettinbg them ready for the slaughter.

as far as I know wov has a legit whale and a bunch of men.

every one else is phoney.

Another gem below by Nathan
    I am tentatively considering running for First Female President of The United States. The first issue I'd like to tackle is Retirement Funds for every working Adult,/Teen. It broke my heart when I learned a Grandfather who was in his 80's and had worked in a business for over 50 years had no Retirement Plan when the long time business was shut down due to a fire incident. The business had no Retirement Plans. That's inexcusable and unacceptable. This poor man. Job offers are slim pickings for people in their 80's and he should have been able to retire in peace. If I were President, I'd make sure Retirement Plans were there for everybody. You just never know when a disaster will cause a business to shut down.

Nathan, let's arrange that phone call and get this cleared up.

Regarding Aimee, I went back and read some of that stuff. Boy, some of the WoV guys are gullible/hard up/both. Was super obvious from the start that it was a man behind the account, looking to troll/manipulate the AP geeks who barely get to experience female companionship.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Robsingerwho View Post
    Let’s just call a spade a spadeKaren is a troll
    Who's Karen?
    What, Me Worry?

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by Robsingerwho View Post
    Let’s just call a spade a spadeKaren is a troll
    Who's Karen?
    My REAL name is Karen.

Your real name should be troll, the things you post are beyond stupid ,honestly why do you even post that stuff

Amazing, the number of low class assholes that have to pick on Tasha. Not on just this forum either but also on WoV. It's the hieghth of arrogance-like the bags of shit that troll her think they are somebody. They're not. They're imbeciles.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-01-2018 at 05:40 AM.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Amazing, the number of low class assholes that have to pick on Tasha. Not on just this forum either but also on WoV. It's the hieghth of arrogance-like the bags of shit that troll her think they are somebody. Their not. Their imbeciles.
    The best part is that most of them want to ban Nathan. Nathan has been a member almost 2 years now and AW has done nothing but accuse her of being a sock puppet and it kills him and his pals and mods that they don't have enough proof to ban Nathan.

The site is a joke anyway. They hardly talk about gambling and the most popular threads are Nathans Corner, some dumb game where they fight over quarters and threads about what they ate. They also like to bash Trump all day long as well.

I don't understand why they open the site to the public, they should just charge dues and make it private already.

I am starting to go along with the theory that Tasha/Karen is a phony, and that Kentry is the same person as Tasha/Karen.

The evidence:

- Tasha/Nathan is now avoiding the offer to have a phone call with me.

- Kentry's posts are ridiculous and seem like troll baiting.

- Tasha/Nathan is also known to make posts which are troll baiting, while on WoV (think of the lottery posts)

- Tasha only uses a TMobile cell phone to post, and Kentry uses a business IP to post. Yet both resolve to the same city on the east coast. Interesting coincidence!

My questions:

1) Tasha, when can we have our phone call?

2) Tasha, why do you only come on here from your cell phone?

3) Kentry, can you provide any sort of proof that your ridiculous, sad-sack stories are true?

4) Did you two realize you're from the same city? If so, when and how?
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Dan Druff,

All due respect, but when I was an Admin on WoV, Nathan/Kentry never had an IP match. I would have banned Nathan immediately if they had.

More than that, it seems like you can ban anyone you want for any reason on this site. I'm not saying Tasha should be banned from here, (I don't think she should) but if you find this so suspicious, why not just ban her?

The only question I am willing to offer a theory to is the cell phone one. Why would someone necessarily have to post from anything else? Lots of people don't own computers. Sometimes they have no real need for them, sometimes a person cannot afford a computer, sometimes both.

Honestly, if I didn't do writing work and extensive math, I probably wouldn't need a computer for anything and may well not own one. My mom, sister, step-dad and adopted brother all live in the same house together. The first three have smartphones, but you won't find a computer in the house. None of them have any use for one.

Originally Posted by monet View Post
    Amazing, the number of low class assholes that have to pick on Tasha. Not on just this forum either but also on WoV. It's the hieghth of arrogance-like the bags of shit that troll her think they are somebody. Their not. Their imbeciles.
    The best part is that most of them want to ban Nathan. Nathan has been a member almost 2 years now and AW has done nothing but accuse her of being a sock puppet and it kills him and his pals and mods that they don't have enough proof to ban Nathan.

The site is a joke anyway. They hardly talk about gambling and the most popular threads are Nathans Corner, some dumb game where they fight over quarters and threads about what they ate. They also like to bash Trump all day long as well.

I don't understand why they open the site to the public, they should just charge dues and make it private already.
    Did you see where the clique jumped on that new chick, Lonestarlyla, accusing her of being a sock? How in the hell to they expect to gain membership if they accuse every new signup of being a sock? It's baffling.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

maybe because over the last 10 years I have never seen a woman post there for legit reasons

aimee was a fraud
    andmost recently there was a fraud i cant name
    and juciejenny was looking for some angle
    and fatblonde was also looking for some angle..

what legit woman who wasnt trying to scam is over there

and i dont count whales as women.,....a different species totally

Did you see where the clique jumped on that new chick, Lonestarlyla, accusing her of being a sock? How in the hell to they expect to gain membership if they accuse every new signup of being a sock? It's baffling.
    I agree 100%. Benefit of the doubt until there's at least a reasonable cause not to give benefit of the doubt.

EDIT TO ADD: Larry, would a little bit of new material really be that hard for you?

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    maybe because over the last 10 years I have never seen a woman post there for legit reasons

aimee was a fraud
    andmost recently there was a fraud i cant name
    and juciejenny was looking for some angle
    and fatblonde was also looking for some angle..

what legit woman who wasnt trying to scam is over there

and i dont count whales as women.,....a different species totally
    MustangSally seems to be a legit woman who isn't trying to scam over there.

Thread about Las Vegas?

I don't care what anyone says, you are Nathan/Tasha. You use the same type of verbiage Nathan uses, even when you try to mask it. You have a similar train of thought, even though you try to mask it. I guess there's a slight chance you are just trying to make us think you are Nathan, but I doubt it. I guess there's a chance you are in cahoots with a family member and you use their account on occasion.

I can go though each of the posts you just made and pick out what parts are Nathan like.

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    I don't care what anyone says, you are Nathan/Tasha. You use the same type of verbiage Nathan uses, even when you try to mask it. You have a similar train of thought, even though you try to mask it. I guess there's a slight chance you are just trying to make us think you are Nathan, but I doubt it. I guess there's a chance you are in cahoots with a family member and you use their account on occasion.

I can go though each of the posts you just made and pick out what parts are Nathan like.
    I am not Nathan.

Stings like a Bitch doesn't it?

You haven't been able to prove your claims in about 2 years now.
    You can't get her banned at WoV.
    Your So Called Friends and the Mods have taken Nathans side over yours.
    WoV has instructed you to cease and desist your slanderous claims at WoV which you had to comply like the Bitch that you are!

The Good News is that in Vegas it is always Happy Hour and the Captain Morgan never stops flowing!

What you said is downright Libel. :/

Thread Information