Since Wizard Of Nothing isn't banned here and there is bad blood between us(He harassed me from my very first post on Wizard Of Vegas when I excitedly mentioned winning big money, $25 on a .12 bet(over 200 times my bet), he called me a Troll, and I mentioned he needed to leave me alone, in fact I slightly blame him for my permanent banning from Wizard Of Vegas, I think he had a huge hand in it, he constantly called me a Troll and berated me when I was an active Member on there, ), He also seems to be making multiple accounts on Wizard Of Vegas after being banned to harass Nathan for catfishing him into thinking she was a man(Even I admitted that was a crummy thing for her to do). Instead of sneaking around on Wizard Of Vegas like a Stinky Sewer Rat Troll he should just come on here under his real username.

As to another point. Nathan complained that the gift card he gave her was already spent by the time she tried to use it. How does he not know she didn't spend it herself and then claim he gave her a used gift card? She has been known to be deceptive at times(Catfishing him at the failed meet and greet being a prime example). I personally think that Nathan should offer to meet and greet him as a woman and give him say $50-100 cash to meet her. I think that's only fair after the catfishing stunt she pulled on him.