Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rob Singer Who is a Troll!

Until you can start threads which are of value to the site.

But still not until I say so. You can participate in existing threads though.
    Check out my poker forum, and weekly internet radio show at http://pokerfraudalert.com

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    I thought this WoN was identified by some WoV sherlock as being that guy with the small penis who still was able to ass-bang Bob Dancer--Jeff Warren Troll--and isn't he supposed to be in prison?

Now he's RSW? I would think KJ would LOVE to meet one of his own....
    He's on the Pennsylvania Exclusion list. There are a group of AP's he burned that are either trying to sue him or put him in prison. There is a private investigator involved.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Tasha I've ignored the conversation about you till now. And now I'm going to say something.

Why would you start this thread but say you have proof but can't put it in this thread?

In other words why are you trolling RobSingerWho with an allegation you say you can't or won't prove?

Why waste our time? Why waste yours?
    C'mon, Alan. Robsingerwho, who hadn't posted in awhile, started a thread just to troll Tasha. Now you are accusing her of trolling him? Geez, dude, you really need to get a clue. She's just defending herself from him. There should be no sympathy here from Jeffrey Warren Toll/Wizardofnothing. He's a crook that rips off gamblers.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Sorry mickeycrimm but she sent me her "proof" which was no proof at all. Do I really know who Tasha is? Have you met Tasha?

Dan's response was perfect. These threads are not worthy of this forum. In fact your sex comments are not worthy of this forum and I'm surprised you went from posting helpful info about slots to what you are posting now. What happened to you?

Sorry mickeycrimm but she sent me her "proof" which was no proof at all. Do I really know who Tasha is? Have you met Tasha?

Dan's response was perfect. These threads are not worthy of this forum. In fact your sex comments are not worthy of this forum and I'm surprised you went from posting helpful info about slots to what you are posting now. What happened to you?
    STFU asswipe....was your butt buddies comment about Redeitz deceased wife worthy of this forum?....I didn’t notice one comment from you to him over that....try keeping your mouth shut for 5 minutes and paying your son

I talked to Rob. I told him.

I've also told you that you are worthless and now you're dead to me keystone.

So you correlate my term “butt buddy” to Rob...good boy, lol.....asswipe

Originally Posted by Keystone View Post

So you correlate my term “butt buddy” to Rob...good boy, lol.....asswipe
    You might be stupid by the things you post but I'm not stupid. I know what you'll post even before you post it shithead.

Alan, are you blind? Do you read larry's posts. He's the one that came up with all the sexual innuendo bullshit. He's a little boy not old enough to be on adult forums. When he puts that bullshit on me I put it right back on him. I'M RESPONDING TO SEXUALL ATTACKS MADE ON ME. This is what gets me about you, Alan. Larry started that bullshit quite awhile ago. Yet you say I'm the culprit and say nothing about larry. That's bullshit.

This is what larry knows. Heterosexual men are offended by being referred to or implied as gay. He's putting that bullshit on me because he is trying as hard as he can to offend me. He's just a troll piece of shit trying to start fights where none are needed. It's scumbag trolls like him that has put this forum in the sewer.

If you want the sexual innuendo bullshit to stop then go to the source, larry.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 08-03-2018 at 05:59 AM.

Mickeycrimm you are a smart man. Why lower yourself to the level of LarryS?

Life lessons and words of wisdom from the town asswipe/toilet bowl....priceless, lol

PS Alan, I've quit posting about machine plays and strategy here. No more teaching the trolls how to make money on machines. Most of them don't care anyway. They are more into trolling than giving a shit about beating machines so consider me expendable anyway.

I'm just not going to teach it to people that disrespect me. As an example, there are plenty of advantage machine plays at Chinook Winds and Spirit Mountain which is in Mr. V's location. I ain't teaching that asshole jackshit about them.

You are probably right. But I'm like Trump. Hit me and I hit back.

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'M RESPONDING TO SEXUALL ATTACKS MADE ON ME.
    There was no sexual attack from me to respond to, Nancy, you're as deranged as tewlj.

It's scumbag trolls like him that has put this forum in the sewer.
    Considering what you posted below, you're the biggest scumbag troll on this board.

What kind of sicko even has this kind of vivid fantasy and then types it out for anyone to read?

Rob's little dick in your mouth and his hairy balls on your chin. Unless he's packing you up the ass. Which one do you like better? I'll bet it's Rob's smelly balls on your chin. Or when he shits on your chest and you lick it up.

Oh mickey you're so fine
    Youre so fine you blow

Hey LarryS., isn't it your belief that Mr. Crimm first played the "gay insult" card on you, I think it was on another forum (GF?), and you're just responding in kind?

I can't specifically recall who fired the first shot in this silly war.
    What, Me Worry?

who remembers. With me if someone hurled gay inuendo at me its not memorable because I dont care if people think I am gay, or italian, or french, or agnostic, or jewish, or bi or democrat, . None of those assumptions about me would be insulting, therefore I wouldnt go out of my mind or remember it.

If somone is called jewish, and they go balistic....its a sure sign that they are antisemites. And if someone is called gay and they go ballistic..its a sure sign that they find gays to be inferior.

But since we are anonymous, I honestly dont react to name calling or mis-characterizations in a personal way like mc and kj do/did

That is for the likes of KJ and MC. They are similar in many respects. They both react similarly to characterizations or mis=characterizations

kind of funny to watch them unravel....but some people are built that way.

not me

No one goes ballistic if they're called Jewish. It's when they're called Kike or called a name that is reminiscent of the Holocaust that makes that name caller a piece of shit.

asshole.....if a non jew is called jewish....and goes ballistic as if its an insult to him...then it shows antisemtism is part of his jewish world view.he thinks jews are flawed and doesnt want tobe lumped with them, You think there arent peole like this in the world?? You think KKK folks would like to be labeled jewish or assumed by someone that they had jewish heritage in their family tree. You are naive if you dont think there are people like this in the world

if a non gay is called gay and goes ballistic....then he obviously feel gays are damaged people.

you are not this stupid...you are pretending...right?

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    who remembers. With me if someone hurled gay inuendo at me its not memorable because I dont care if people think I am gay, or italian, or french, or agnostic, or jewish, or bi or democrat, . None of those assumptions about me would be insulting, therefore I wouldnt go out of my mind or remember it.

If somone is called jewish, and they go balistic....its a sure sign that they are antisemites. And if someone is called gay and they go ballistic..its a sure sign that they find gays to be inferior.

But since we are anonymous, I honestly dont react to name calling or mis-characterizations in a personal way like mc and kj do/did

That is for the likes of KJ and MC. They are similar in many respects. They both react similarly to characterizations or mis=characterizations

kind of funny to watch them unravel....but some people are built that way.

not me
    I draw the line at democrat.
    Take off that stupid mask you big baby.

Thread Information