Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33

Thread: No more bullshit about the package

  1. #21
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    are you still sticking by your statement that you never read any sexually deviant fantasies from larry.
    He's only responding to your advances, Nancy.

    But his fantasies aren't as depraved as yours, so it may not work out for you 2.

  2. #22
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    regnis is now the arbiter of when enough is enough. a THREAD ONLY HERE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS HAS ALREADY EXPIRED ACCORDING TO HIM.

    this thread is not hurting anyone, r taking away from a different subject.

    its titled aptly

    so any one looking at the title of this thread ca avoid it if they think enough is enough

    thanks for the expiration date ...but you will get a better result if you go off on your own and masturbate.
    The thread may be new, but the topic is old and can be found in numerous threads. But thanks for the masturbation suggestion. I forgot how gratifying that can be.

  3. #23
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    DOESNT MATTER.

    i am not talking about redietz becase he isnt here . So I am talking about alans behavior.

    your argument is that a kid gets in trouble with his mom for hitting his brother and the answer is.//"He started it"

    fuck reietz......axel outlined the issue at hand and i extraplated it with my own thoughts.

    this is just another example of alan fibbing and then trying to cover himself. FIRST he doesnt understand sports.....and then its here look at these messages.

    fucking pick an excuse and stay it.

    And as far as him not betting on the eleven 18 times in a row..........he witnesses not a once in a lifetime event......he witnessed a once in 1000s of lifetimes event......so you might realize it and stray fro your everyday activity. Even though you dont jaywalk...doesnt mean under the right conditions you might just jaywalk.
    More arguing just for what looks like a need for something to do larry.

    It's completely irrelevant what you feel about how Alan handled this. What's relevant is why he's been saying he didn't post it, which apparently, you don't want to like. Either way, it was his choice for his reason, and in this country, that closes this case.

    No more excuses please on why you think Alan should have placed a bet on THE NEXT ROLL simply because of a just now extraordinary circumstance. You people rail on him when he makes any statement that might cause the bends to the AP community, yet now you can't believe he would pass up an opportunity to lose a bet because of past rolls.

    Strange.

  4. #24
    if you watch someone at a vp machine get quads 3 spins in a row,, and then he leaves the machine. You mean you wouldnt put a dollar in the machine and see if the machine isnt fucked up and giving away money. Theoretically the next spin isnt tied to the previousl...but maybe there is a glitch worth exploting

    Well, maybe the dice were loaded....maybe its worth a dollar bet....just to see.

    At whatpoit does it become ok to put a dollar on the yo.....after 20 rolls in a row???? After 43 rolls in a row? When does a dunce say to himself.."maybe I should try a dollar just for the fun of it, just for the story i could tell if i let it ride for 3 rolls in a row. Thats worth a buck....instead of telling the story of standing on the isde of an almost empty table and jerking off while 18 yos were thrown.

  5. #25
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    are you still sticking by your statement that you never read any sexually deviant fantasies from larry.
    He's only responding to your advances, Nancy.

    But his fantasies aren't as depraved as yours, so it may not work out for you 2.
    larry wants you, coach petunia. PM him for a date.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  6. #26
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Unrelated. Anyone who bets on any number that keeps coming up has no understanding about the properties of random occurrences.
    Anyone who says they can tell when a video poker game is in a hot or cold streak based on cards they've seen come up has no understanding about the properties of random occurrences. Do you know anyone like that, Rob?
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  7. #27
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    DOESNT MATTER.

    i am not talking about redietz becase he isnt here . So I am talking about alans behavior.

    your argument is that a kid gets in trouble with his mom for hitting his brother and the answer is.//"He started it"

    fuck reietz......axel outlined the issue at hand and i extraplated it with my own thoughts.

    this is just another example of alan fibbing and then trying to cover himself. FIRST he doesnt understand sports.....and then its here look at these messages.

    fucking pick an excuse and stay it.

    And as far as him not betting on the eleven 18 times in a row..........he witnesses not a once in a lifetime event......he witnessed a once in 1000s of lifetimes event......so you might realize it and stray fro your everyday activity. Even though you dont jaywalk...doesnt mean under the right conditions you might just jaywalk.
    More arguing just for what looks like a need for something to do larry.

    It's completely irrelevant what you feel about how Alan handled this. What's relevant is why he's been saying he didn't post it, which apparently, you don't want to like. Either way, it was his choice for his reason, and in this country, that closes this case.

    No more excuses please on why you think Alan should have placed a bet on THE NEXT ROLL simply because of a just now extraordinary circumstance. You people rail on him when he makes any statement that might cause the bends to the AP community, yet now you can't believe he would pass up an opportunity to lose a bet because of past rolls.

    Strange.
    Oh, come on dude. Let's think about this for a second. We all know how craps is played out. its kinda slow, its not like VP or slots where events happen in a flash.

    There had to be some build as the yo's were hitting. I would assume by the time 7, 8, 9 10, 11 hit in a row people were flabbergasted. YET NO ONE BET IT? At some point, one must believe there is something funny going on and they make a bet on it.

  8. #28
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    DOESNT MATTER.

    i am not talking about redietz becase he isnt here . So I am talking about alans behavior.

    your argument is that a kid gets in trouble with his mom for hitting his brother and the answer is.//"He started it"

    fuck reietz......axel outlined the issue at hand and i extraplated it with my own thoughts.

    this is just another example of alan fibbing and then trying to cover himself. FIRST he doesnt understand sports.....and then its here look at these messages.

    fucking pick an excuse and stay it.

    And as far as him not betting on the eleven 18 times in a row..........he witnesses not a once in a lifetime event......he witnessed a once in 1000s of lifetimes event......so you might realize it and stray fro your everyday activity. Even though you dont jaywalk...doesnt mean under the right conditions you might just jaywalk.
    More arguing just for what looks like a need for something to do larry.

    It's completely irrelevant what you feel about how Alan handled this. What's relevant is why he's been saying he didn't post it, which apparently, you don't want to like. Either way, it was his choice for his reason, and in this country, that closes this case.

    No more excuses please on why you think Alan should have placed a bet on THE NEXT ROLL simply because of a just now extraordinary circumstance. You people rail on him when he makes any statement that might cause the bends to the AP community, yet now you can't believe he would pass up an opportunity to lose a bet because of past rolls.

    Strange.
    Oh, come on dude. Let's think about this for a second. We all know how craps is played out. its kinda slow, its not like VP or slots where events happen in a flash.

    There had to be some build as the yo's were hitting. I would assume by the time 7, 8, 9 10, 11 hit in a row people were flabbergasted. YET NO ONE BET IT? At some point, one must believe there is something funny going on and they make a bet on it.

    Exactly
    we all have "long run strategy". So...."i dont bet horn bets becasuse they are bad value".....is a fine strategy.
    However when out of the ordinary events occur....then for those 1 or 2 times in your life...its human nature to stray and adjust your strategy "on the fly".

    Putting a fucking dollar bill on an eleven when 10 have already been thrown in a row is human nature....it doesnt shatter your lifelong long term strategy. It puts you in the mix of a once in a lifetime event. And a craps player with years of play under their belt DOES recognize this as a once in a lifetime event. Imagine the story one could tell turning 1 dollar into 3k by letting it ride on 4 consecutive rolls.

    so the hionesty of alan is in question here as well in the initial response that the reason that he didnt view the 50 pages was because he dosent know about sports betting.

    Its all in the same line of dishonest BS..

  9. #29
    Originally Posted by coach belly View Post
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    are you still sticking by your statement that you never read any sexually deviant fantasies from larry.
    He's only responding to your advances, Nancy.

    But his fantasies aren't as depraved as yours, so it may not work out for you 2.
    Isnt rob supposed to be packing you up the ass right now, Coach Petunia?
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  10. #30
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    DOESNT MATTER.

    i am not talking about redietz becase he isnt here . So I am talking about alans behavior.

    your argument is that a kid gets in trouble with his mom for hitting his brother and the answer is.//"He started it"

    fuck reietz......axel outlined the issue at hand and i extraplated it with my own thoughts.

    this is just another example of alan fibbing and then trying to cover himself. FIRST he doesnt understand sports.....and then its here look at these messages.

    fucking pick an excuse and stay it.

    And as far as him not betting on the eleven 18 times in a row..........he witnesses not a once in a lifetime event......he witnessed a once in 1000s of lifetimes event......so you might realize it and stray fro your everyday activity. Even though you dont jaywalk...doesnt mean under the right conditions you might just jaywalk.
    More arguing just for what looks like a need for something to do larry.

    It's completely irrelevant what you feel about how Alan handled this. What's relevant is why he's been saying he didn't post it, which apparently, you don't want to like. Either way, it was his choice for his reason, and in this country, that closes this case.

    No more excuses please on why you think Alan should have placed a bet on THE NEXT ROLL simply because of a just now extraordinary circumstance. You people rail on him when he makes any statement that might cause the bends to the AP community, yet now you can't believe he would pass up an opportunity to lose a bet because of past rolls.

    Strange.
    Oh, come on dude. Let's think about this for a second. We all know how craps is played out. its kinda slow, its not like VP or slots where events happen in a flash.

    There had to be some build as the yo's were hitting. I would assume by the time 7, 8, 9 10, 11 hit in a row people were flabbergasted. YET NO ONE BET IT? At some point, one must believe there is something funny going on and they make a bet on it.
    And this is why you're nothing but yet another "seat of your pants" gambler for real, and a simple armchair gambling theorist the majority of the time. Just like the other boastful "AP's" here and at WoV, you continually show a lack of discipline and conviction whenever you people come face to face with a live and real situation. The hypocrisy is more than telling.

    No true-to-their-word AP would EVER stray from their "advantage play" belief because they see a slow moving game rack up a string of same rolls. Something funny going on? How many times have you and the ap neurotics claimed no casino would risk biasing any game? You people are so full of it, which us why you fight anyone who exposes the truth.

  11. #31
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post

    More arguing just for what looks like a need for something to do larry.

    It's completely irrelevant what you feel about how Alan handled this. What's relevant is why he's been saying he didn't post it, which apparently, you don't want to like. Either way, it was his choice for his reason, and in this country, that closes this case.

    No more excuses please on why you think Alan should have placed a bet on THE NEXT ROLL simply because of a just now extraordinary circumstance. You people rail on him when he makes any statement that might cause the bends to the AP community, yet now you can't believe he would pass up an opportunity to lose a bet because of past rolls.

    Strange.
    Oh, come on dude. Let's think about this for a second. We all know how craps is played out. its kinda slow, its not like VP or slots where events happen in a flash.

    There had to be some build as the yo's were hitting. I would assume by the time 7, 8, 9 10, 11 hit in a row people were flabbergasted. YET NO ONE BET IT? At some point, one must believe there is something funny going on and they make a bet on it.
    And this is why you're nothing but yet another "seat of your pants" gambler for real, and a simple armchair gambling theorist the majority of the time. Just like the other boastful "AP's" here and at WoV, you continually show a lack of discipline and conviction whenever you people come face to face with a live and real situation. The hypocrisy is more than telling.

    No true-to-their-word AP would EVER stray from their "advantage play" belief because they see a slow moving game rack up a string of same rolls. Something funny going on? How many times have you and the ap neurotics claimed no casino would risk biasing any game? You people are so full of it, which us why you fight anyone who exposes the truth.
    I never claimed no casino would ever risk their license. I have known casinos to cheat a various levels. The chances are, even if they get caught they would just be given a fine. In any case, if there was something funny going on it doesn't mean the casino was even in on it.

    Who do I fight for trying to expose the truth? I do think most cheating allegations are untrue. They are usually based on events that seem to look non-random, but in fact, they are random. People are programmed to notice patterns.

    It's not just the almost impossible odds of 18 YOs in a row, it's all of the others stuff surrounding his claim that makes it NOT TRUE. I know deep down not even you believe it actully happened, NO ONE DOES.

    Alan was trying to prove a point, he made up some number in his head and tossed it out there. At the time he didn't realize just how absurd his story was. He got called on it. I guess he felt as if he couldn't back down or everything he ever said would be called out. Unfortunately for him sticking to his claim turned out worst, this will haunt him on the forums forever and it will remain his online legacy.

    When anyone in the gambling community hears the name, Alan Mendelson they laugh inside thinking, oh ya, MR. 18 YO'S IN A ROW, what a joke.

  12. #32
    Random stuff happens all the time. I got dealt five royals in a row yesterday. No big deal.
    #FreeTyde

  13. #33
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    Oh, come on dude. Let's think about this for a second. We all know how craps is played out. its kinda slow, its not like VP or slots where events happen in a flash.

    There had to be some build as the yo's were hitting. I would assume by the time 7, 8, 9 10, 11 hit in a row people were flabbergasted. YET NO ONE BET IT? At some point, one must believe there is something funny going on and they make a bet on it.
    And this is why you're nothing but yet another "seat of your pants" gambler for real, and a simple armchair gambling theorist the majority of the time. Just like the other boastful "AP's" here and at WoV, you continually show a lack of discipline and conviction whenever you people come face to face with a live and real situation. The hypocrisy is more than telling.

    No true-to-their-word AP would EVER stray from their "advantage play" belief because they see a slow moving game rack up a string of same rolls. Something funny going on? How many times have you and the ap neurotics claimed no casino would risk biasing any game? You people are so full of it, which us why you fight anyone who exposes the truth.
    I never claimed no casino would ever risk their license. I have known casinos to cheat a various levels. The chances are, even if they get caught they would just be given a fine. In any case, if there was something funny going on it doesn't mean the casino was even in on it.

    Who do I fight for trying to expose the truth? I do think most cheating allegations are untrue. They are usually based on events that seem to look non-random, but in fact, they are random. People are programmed to notice patterns.

    It's not just the almost impossible odds of 18 YOs in a row, it's all of the others stuff surrounding his claim that makes it NOT TRUE. I know deep down not even you believe it actully happened, NO ONE DOES.

    Alan was trying to prove a point, he made up some number in his head and tossed it out there. At the time he didn't realize just how absurd his story was. He got called on it. I guess he felt as if he couldn't back down or everything he ever said would be called out. Unfortunately for him sticking to his claim turned out worst, this will haunt him on the forums forever and it will remain his online legacy.

    When anyone in the gambling community hears the name, Alan Mendelson they laugh inside thinking, oh ya, MR. 18 YO'S IN A ROW, what a joke.
    Axel, the only people who opine about Alan as you do over the 18 yos are the vindictive ones from WoV, where he has a colorful history of hurting their sensitive feelings by exposing one flaw after another in a world where every tenured regular pays tribute to everyone of that same status.

    Of course it's a nearly unimaginable event. But if someone says they saw something that is mathematically possible, who is anybody else to say it's a lie? What if he said he saw God appear yesterday? It's the same thing. The collection of ignorant atheists and agnostics on WoV would instantly call him a liar for that too. Why? Because they simply don't want to believe there's a God, and they could never go along with someone they fundamentally disagree with on gambling theory. But if wizard came out and proclaimed that God appeared before his very eyes, thereby relieving him of his diagnostic tendencies, that collection of weirdos over there would be running out to the nearest churches and religious articles stores in a soul-saving frenzy.

    It's all about who said they saw what; it's all about bias.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. American Red Cross Silent Auction - Vegas Package
    By samcredcross in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-05-2018, 09:42 AM
  2. The Package Revisited
    By redietz in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 12-13-2017, 07:41 AM
  3. The Package
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 262
    Last Post: 09-25-2017, 08:29 PM
  4. Redietz Credibility package
    By regnis in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-12-2017, 09:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •