Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Money Talks

Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    Originally Posted by dannyj View Post
    Originally Posted by Darkoz View Post
    If Cytodyn bottoms out I understood and accepted the risks. No risk, no reward.

And until I sell, the stock game isn't over.
    True enough, but that sounds like pride.
    You do have options. If you have conviction, buying more while on sale and hoping for a bounce is an option. I haven't done my due diligence on the company to recommend that though. Selling and moving on is another.

Many years ago I rode a company all the way down through being untradable to BK. Kept waiting for any good news. Without positive earnings mgmt. had to do secondaries, incur more debt. The cash burn became a death spiral.
    You always hope for a buyout with biotechs, but I think it's fair to say that competitors and or big Bio know what you have already and if it would be worthwhile to acquire.
    Well, you know what they say about Pride and what cometh after.

But I have fallen before. Once you have fallen it's not so difficult picking yourself up
    Most people wouldn't be proud of getting the stupid award multiple times. But you do you.

Originally Posted by MaxPen View Post
    Most people wouldn't be proud of getting the stupid award multiple times. But you do you.
    Is anyone else getting tired of the anonymous COWARD and his trolling? Why do you believe you are the forum chosen one COWARD? Did Cum Breath convince you that you were?

Originally Posted by blackhole View Post
    Is anyone else getting tired of the anonymous COWARD and his trolling? Why do you believe you are the forum chosen one COWARD? Did Cum Breath convince you that you were?
    Nope. Because some of us know who he is in person and exactly what he is.

Can anyone on here say that about you Blackhole? Didn’t think so. Otherwise you are trying to be relevant while pretending to think your opinion matters. And as another angry semi old guy, damn you seem angry and bitter.

Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Nope. Because some of us know who he is in person and exactly what he is.
    Good, could you PM some information on him so I could confirm for myself what he is? Why do you insist that I and other members here must be forced to believe what guys like you and your other private club members say without detailed proof? Don't worry about me, I'm a nobody. Just a losing gambler. How about you Boz, any info you'd be willing to give me?

Time for you COWARDS to step up to the plate.

Cum Breath

Thread Information