Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A necessary reminder to Dan Druff

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Mr. Vagina will point to everyone but Larry as trolling. Larry is the head troll. And now larry is asking V if he is reporting anyone when he has bitched several times about anyone "crying" to Dan. The troll is so ingrained in larry that he thinks his posts are not trolling but everyone else's is.
    here is a prime example, a calm exchange brtween civil parties. A back and forth on a topic worth discussing. And MC comes here immediately name calling

and he is still hanging on to this "sexual harassment" nonsense even though 2 diffrent lawyers on this board declined to agree with him. So now we are left with the definition.. that is pulled out of someones ass.. and then beaten like a dead horse...over and over and over again. As if it were to become true the more its repeated. As if the more he repeats it...the more sympathy he will get.

And the paranoia that I am"buttering dan up"......where did i do that. Thats the first time I have been accused of being eddie Haskel,,,,,,I guess if i could dish it out..i better be able to take it.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

here is a prime example, a calm exchange brtween civil parties. A back and forth on a topic worth discussing. And MC comes here immediately name calling

and he is still hanging on to this "sexual harassment"
    So that "ignoring and not responding to mickeycrimm" is now over? What did that last....like 4 minutes?

There are prime examples up and down the forum's threads of mickey hijacking, disrupting, and trolling. He gets into this trouble everywhere he goes. Why he feels he needs to use vulgarity and threats is a mystery. I would ban him if this were my forum.

Well is guess there is three people who would start a thread with a title like this. The irony of V of all people whining about trolling is absurd, nothing less would be expected.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Most of his crap posts were in response to others trolling him.
    This is just not true. Larry habitually harasses people. And you let him get away with sexually harrassing me.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Mr. Vagina will point to everyone but Larry as trolling. Larry is the head troll. And now larry is asking V if he is reporting anyone when he has bitched several times about anyone "crying" to Dan. The troll is so ingrained in larry that he thinks his posts are not trolling but everyone else's is.

and he is still hanging on to this "sexual harassment" nonsense even though 2 diffrent lawyers on this board declined to agree with him. So now we are left with the definition.. that is pulled out of someones ass.. and then beaten like a dead horse...over and over and over again. As if it were to become true the more its repeated. As if the more he repeats it...the more sympathy he will get.

And the paranoia that I am"buttering dan up"......where did i do that. Thats the first time I have been accused of being eddie Haskel,,,,,,I guess if i could dish it out..i better be able to take it.
    The two lawyers made it expressly known that they were giving personal, not professional, opinions. Why do you think that is? Because they know that legally speaking sexual harrasment, even as a ruse, is sexual harassment.

"It was just a joke your honor" doesn't wash.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Originally Posted by Rob.Singer View Post
    There are prime examples up and down the forum's threads of mickey hijacking, disrupting, and trolling. He gets into this trouble everywhere he goes. Why he feels he needs to use vulgarity and threats is a mystery. I would ban him if this were my forum.
    There are countless prime examples up and down the forum's threads of Robert Harry Argentino, AKA Rob Singer hijacking, disrupting and trolling. He gets into this trouble everywhere he goes, hence all the bannings from other forums. Why he feels the need to hijack, disrupt and troll is a mystery. I would ban him if this were my forum.

Dan, I refuse to let them get away with trolling me. Redietz left the forum because you wouldn't stop Argentino's harassment of him. Especially with lines like "your deservedly dead wife."

Originally Posted by kewlJ View Post

and he is still hanging on to this "sexual harassment"
    So that "ignoring and not responding to mickeycrimm" is now over? What did that last....like 4 minutes?
    dont play ignorant. You see I am anot engaing him or responding to him directly.

I am responding to the words and not to the person. I refer to him as "he" not as "you"

and of all people who should be questioning other posters as to the voracity of what they say...after you fror the thrd time on this board alone flew away in a huff promising everyone here that you were leaving.....and how long did that last?.....3 minutes????

Here is a Prime Example of the kind of material and quotes from LarryS...

The thought of the 2 of us sleeping in a pool of your vomit....is a turn on sweety.
    sometimes I think you are retarded.
    Maybe he talked to the retarded guy that cleans the toilets.
    In 1960 I ate 18 fudgie the whale ice cream cakes at carvel in one sitting. It wasnt a contest. In 1960 I was 5////but I loved ice cream. There was a man who asked me to smear ice cream on my penis.......he wasnt a reporter or anything...he was just a guy in the bathroom.
    Last edited by monet; 08-13-2018 at 05:35 PM.

Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I just deleted 32 messages in one thread, and am about to go clean up some others.

In that thread, I noticed Mickey started trolling out of nowhere, which kicked off a big back-and-forth fight between him and others.

That's what I don't want to see.
    LOL

Do you expect anyone to feel for you?

Most of this started when you allowed RobSinger back on this site after Banning him.
    You told him and all of us that he was allowed back and would only be involved in 2 threads.
    You said you would monitor him closely and ban him again if he was out of line.
    After Rob Singer trolled every thread in the first few days of his parole and the many questions to you... what did you tell the Forum??

You tell us that the Forum had low traffic so you let RobSinger come back and post away.
    So you don't care what is posted. You only care about traffic.

Now you are sitting here telling us that you just deleted 32 posts and cry cry cry.
    Nobody to blame but yourself and you better get to deleting 3200 posts because this site is nothing but Troll Central.

When LarryS can post up how he rubs ice cream on his cock with strange men in the bathroom... pretty much anything goes on this site.

Remember when RobSinger was bashing Redietz and saying ugly things about his wife who had passed away and you did nothing??
    Now you want law and order or empathy/sympathy??
    Last edited by monet; 08-13-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

In 1960 I ate 18 fudgie the whale ice cream cakes at carvel in one sitting. It wasnt a contest. In 1960 I was 5////but I loved ice cream. There was a man who asked me to smear ice cream on my penis.......he wasnt a reporter or anything...he was just a guy in the bathroom.
    its the second or third time you pulled out that quote of mine.....James bond has turned back into weak wally cox..........rather weak example..unless you are claiming that I am trolling myself. I didnt accuse that of happening to anyone else. It was me me me. If i told myself to drop dead would you want me banned.????? ..wally wally wally.

Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Well is guess there is three people who would start a thread with a title like this. The irony of V of all people whining about trolling is absurd, nothing less would be expected.
    Yes, I can certainly see how you might consider it" ironic," but I wouldn't call my comments "whining."

I have determined to modify both the text and tone of my posts in order to honor Dan Druff's newly affirmed requirement that we behave, or else.

Through the years I've posted a balance of flames and actual on topic posts on various gambling boards; focusing pretty much solely on on topic posts in the future shouldn't be too difficult.

I suspect that others might find it more difficult.

The sheriff's back in town; y'all bad hombres best act like gentlemen, ya hear?

Bravo, Dan Druff, for finally taking control of your board.
    Last edited by MisterV; 08-13-2018 at 05:25 PM.
    What, Me Worry?

its the second or third time you pulled out that quote of mine.....James bond has turned back into weak wally cox..........rather weak example..unless you are claiming that I am trolling myself. I didnt accuse that of happening to anyone else. It was me me me. If i told myself to drop dead would you want me banned.????? ..wally wally wally.
    I don't want you banned. I could care less and I don't cry or complain about you being here.
    I would think RobSinger would be banned or held to the 2 threads but I really don't care about that either.
    You all like and want this site to be a Troll Site... ok with me... let's Troll it down.

Do I have to quote every quote of yours? I mean you tell MC you want to go to sleep with him in a pool of his own Vomit and spoon him. I am not the one posting this stuff you are. I don't really want to quote every post of yours but I will try to do better for you in the future. I just find it odd that you go to the bathroom and rub ice cream on your cock in front of some guy and tell us all about it in the form of a post.

You also seem to like to call mentally challenged people... Retards or Retarded. It seems that these Retards can only clean toilets.
    You can't even spell sweetie right.

The thought of the 2 of us sleeping in a pool of your vomit....is a turn on sweety.

Maybe he talked to the retarded guy that cleans the toilets. Because if he talked to management..they would refer you to the corporate office to get permission., because mcdonalds doesnt look too kindly on others making money or getting revognition off of their brand. And they certainly dont want potential vomiting in their stores or videos posted on the internet of people vomiting on their products in their stores.
    So no , he didnt get permission.

This attitude is not restricted to mcdonalds.....you can go to any chain and they would tell you to go fuck yourself. All they can do is get bad publicity from it if people are vomiting their product.

In the yearly nathans contest...its broadcast on a delay and you will never see the vomiting broadcast. They dont want their product associated with vomit. But video at the mcdonalds is not controlled like that.

And if someone died or required medical attention..they would never take on that liability. They have the deepest pockets. And it could be argued, that even though they didnt give permission..they still had a duty to break it up on their premises

and no one got permission from mcdonalds to post it on the internet as well,

So all around zero permission.

Yeah I could see manboy telling the manager..."we are going to have a eating contest here, we will video it and put it on the internet with me giving the intro to the event.....and there may be gagging at one point or even vomit..which will gross out your customers but thats your fucking problem...this is what i want." That manager would be fired in a second once the word got out. Now A large percent of McDs are privately owned....but no owner would allow it.at least no sane owner. And no corporate entity would allow it,

so that leaves us with him getting permission from the retarded toilet cleaner
    Last edited by monet; 08-13-2018 at 05:32 PM.

Originally Posted by MisterV View Post
    Originally Posted by mcap View Post
    Yes, I can certainly see how you might consider it" ironic," but I wouldn't call my comments "whining."

I have determined to modify both the text and tone of my posts in order to honor Dan Druff's newly affirmed requirement that we behave, or else.

Through the years I've posted a balance of flames and actual on topic posts on various gambling boards; focusing pretty much solely on on topic posts in the future shouldn't be too difficult.

I suspect that others might find it more difficult.

The sheriff's back in town; y'all bad hombres best act like gentlemen, ya hear?

Bravo, Dan Druff, for finally taking control of your board.

I MAY BE A FUCKING IDIOT....................but I know enough to keep my mouth shit about a certain poster....ir else I will be making out with mickey for a long long session. Its something he would want, and I am really determined to not let it happen. It takes alot of discipline . So This "fucking idiot" is doing just fine.

I may be a "fucking idiot", but at least i dont air out my penis in public....and then write about it and post the prose on the internet...nope not me

I may be an idiot.....but i never hung out with a con man.

I ma be a fucking idiot but I have respect for blonde women.....and i never mocked them with a posted blonde joke.

I may be a fucking idiot.....but I never fucked my mother ......well not more than once......or twice

I maybe a fucking idiot, but its not me who stops in the street to listen to rap music which i am not a fan of.

I may be a fucking idiot....but I never posed injury to my body in order to win an insignificant amount of money...nor have i in pursuing that goal vomited as a public spectacle

I may be a fucking idiot.....but i never worked for free while someone else accumulated equity in a business from my sweat.....and then watch that person run from supporting me in a time of need.

and I am the "fucking idiot"................maybe you are right

In this post LarryS says that he never hung out his cock in public but in the other post he hangs it out in a public restroom and rubs ice cream on it for some strange guy.
    LarryS even says that he doesn't post about airing out his cock on a public forum but yet he goes and posts up this statement that seems to contradict?
    He seems to sum up the whole post claiming that he might be a Fucking Idiot.
    It also appears that he isn't keeping his mouth shut about a certain poster, MC, anymore.
    I guess he just isn't determined enough. No more discipline.

Last edited by monet; 08-13-2018 at 05:55 PM.

I don't want you banned. I could care less and I don't cry or complain about you being here.
    I would think RobSinger would be banned or held to the 2 threads but I really don't care about that either.
    You all like and want this site to be a Troll Site... ok with me... let's Troll it down.

Do I have to quote every quote of yours? I mean you tell MC you want to go to sleep with him in a pool of his own Vomit and spoon him. I am not the one posting this stuff you are. I don't really want to quote every post of yours but I will try to do better for you in the future. I just find it odd that you go to the bathroom and rub ice cream on your cock in front of some guy and tell us all about it in the form of a post.

You also seem to like to call mentally challenged people... Retards or Retarded. It seems that these Retards can only clean toilets.
    You can't even spell sweetie right.

Maybe he talked to the retarded guy that cleans the toilets. Because if he talked to management..they would refer you to the corporate office to get permission., because mcdonalds doesnt look too kindly on others making money or getting revognition off of their brand. And they certainly dont want potential vomiting in their stores or videos posted on the internet of people vomiting on their products in their stores.
    So no , he didnt get permission.

This attitude is not restricted to mcdonalds.....you can go to any chain and they would tell you to go fuck yourself. All they can do is get bad publicity from it if people are vomiting their product.

In the yearly nathans contest...its broadcast on a delay and you will never see the vomiting broadcast. They dont want their product associated with vomit. But video at the mcdonalds is not controlled like that.

And if someone died or required medical attention..they would never take on that liability. They have the deepest pockets. And it could be argued, that even though they didnt give permission..they still had a duty to break it up on their premises

and no one got permission from mcdonalds to post it on the internet as well,

So all around zero permission.

Yeah I could see manboy telling the manager..."we are going to have a eating contest here, we will video it and put it on the internet with me giving the intro to the event.....and there may be gagging at one point or even vomit..which will gross out your customers but thats your fucking problem...this is what i want." That manager would be fired in a second once the word got out. Now A large percent of McDs are privately owned....but no owner would allow it.at least no sane owner. And no corporate entity would allow it,

so that leaves us with him getting permission from the retarded toilet cleaner
    Slight change of subject.

The thing about these nugget eating contests is they are going on all over the world. Nugget eating is even in the Guiness Book of World Records. Google nugget eating and you will get hundreds of links. It's been going on since they came up with the nuggets. But nowhere could I find any Mcdonalds statements disaproving of nugget eating contests.

I don’t post here much but what the fuck, here goes.

Monet hit it on the head. Congratulations you self admitted Piece of Shit.

Agreed you are wasting your time with “Dan”. His word is worth about the same as any of ours. He is semi famous back in the heyday of poker when people like him were “hero’s “ for a couple years on ESPN. You know, like Gus Hanson who I met in a shitty $40+$15 game at O’Sheas in 09. No clue what his angle is here.

With Singer, who I have no issue with, why give him credibility if you disagree with his claims. Anyone who is fighting with him over perceived internet winnings is wasting their time. Who the f cares if he did or didn’t?

Alan, obviously his life is a mess. Again the only one who should care is his son and daughter. I assume the Screen Actors Guide he proudly talks about a being a member of has a good death benefit. Not being ignorant but let’s face it, it’s the only chance his kids have of getting paid. Assuming he hasn’t willed it to one or more his ex wives.

Larry and V, brothers in debated arms. They are what they are. Accept them or don’t. I never believed they lied about who they are. They enjoy these forums like they do. Harmless until you let them get the best of you.

KJ, always liked him and believed what he posted but damn he is a drama Queen on the forums. And I never understand why he even bothers with subjecting himself to the abuse he himself brings on.But again I appreciate the honesty he puts out there. And if anyone wants to bet against him, I’m on his side.

And Kentry/ Tasha, congratulations for being one of the stupidest/ smartest posters ever. You obviously have an IQ slightly above idiot but you have found a way to screw with forums involving gambling across the net. From Slot Fanstics, to WoV to Dan’s Folly you have survived making a fool of admins. You make us all question our intelligence when you are an equal. “To be fair” you are a fucking idiot. Period.

Hello Boz. Hope all is well. I see you're still as ornery as ever.
    Last edited by Moses; 08-13-2018 at 06:08 PM.

And Mickey, you don’t deserve to be mentioned in that post.

Probably just fodder for some on here, but Thank You for anything (everything) you ever showed me. Of course it’s worthless unless I want to be hustling pennies in Indian casinos according to the posters here.

Just a poor grifter here, looking for scraps.

Seriously Thank You my friend!
    Last edited by The Boz; 08-13-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Thread Information