Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
I'm also going to keep a watchful eye on any new threads like these...

We've seen a lot lately from Tasha, Kentry, and now SueEllen.

They all have the same tone, pretty much feigning ignorance regarding gambling and Las Vegas, and asking incredibly stupid/basic questions. Clearly the intent is to get a rise out of grizzled APs and gambling veterans, who will either mock them or be stupid enough to answer seriously (and then be laughed at for answering).

My guess is that the same person is behind all of this. Note that SueEllen appeared shortly after I asked Tasha and Kentry to stop creating threads.

Kentry posts from a business IP in the Miami area.

Tasha uses a cell phone in the Miami area, and NEVER posts from a home or business IP.

This SueEllen person uses a public proxy to hide their IP. I bet if I trace it back, I'll find it again goes to the Miami area.

I am getting tired of this garbage, and I'm getting close to just banning all of these accounts permanently.
thats a key, there type folks come here initially looking for info. They are rebuffed, called all kinds of names, called dopes, stupid, retarded. They are ignored or mocked. Yet they stay. Why...because those are the responses they want. If they were looking for real advice....they would have run away a long time ago. Why do they put up with being restricted, with being placed in their own playpen. Why? Because they get off on these type of actions.
Its like a game and they love to see it play out. Each day is another adventure for their character. Who will they rile up today. What punitive action will occur. Its never about gaining info. Its about gaining a reaction.
Maybe mommy didnt pay attention to this person when they were kids...so they need attention now.

Its all so obvious from the beginning,

yet after months or years of getting zero educational benefit, and alot of mocking...they still hang around....getting exactly what they want.

You are the only one who calls people Retards and you make it clear that only Retards can clean bathrooms and not be managers.

This is one post where LarryS calls a guy cleaning toilets retarded twice and could never be a manager. Retards can't get into management positions at McDonalds according to him.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post

Maybe he talked to the retarded guy that cleans the toilets. Because if he talked to management..they would refer you to the corporate office to get permission., because mcdonalds doesnt look too kindly on others making money or getting revognition off of their brand. And they certainly dont want potential vomiting in their stores or videos posted on the internet of people vomiting on their products in their stores.
So no , he didnt get permission.

so that leaves us with him getting permission from the retarded toilet cleaner