Earlier there was a poster, poetmaster who exposed my real name in a rather transparent manner. So that would be easy enough to verify....once you have the name you can check the board of pharmacy in ca and see I was telling the thruth about being a pharmacist until a few months ago. Or that i live in a country club, or that I have a home near reno. Everything true and verifiable.

I once had a drug addict try to deal with me via cyberland( i refused to fill a phoney narc prescription) and had to get involved in the cyber crimes branch of law enforcement(they easily cracked vpn and a library computer). So I am aware of the amazing thing they can do. But no crime has been perpetrated so its all fair in love and war.

In fact I always wondered why no one seached the board of parmacy site and tried dfferent combos to get more info on me. It was there for the taking.

so the name is out there now. All it does is allow people to verify my limited disclosures about myself over the years as being accurate.

Between the local police, the country club security, my ADT in Ca and My Front point in NV, and my family in oregon with their connections.....it seems I will be ok.

Bravo to Poetmaster......you accomplished something. Totally legal.

Larry Schnitzer