Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: coming out

Earlier there was a poster, poetmaster who exposed my real name in a rather transparent manner. So that would be easy enough to verify....once you have the name you can check the board of pharmacy in ca and see I was telling the thruth about being a pharmacist until a few months ago. Or that i live in a country club, or that I have a home near reno. Everything true and verifiable.

I once had a drug addict try to deal with me via cyberland( i refused to fill a phoney narc prescription) and had to get involved in the cyber crimes branch of law enforcement(they easily cracked vpn and a library computer). So I am aware of the amazing thing they can do. But no crime has been perpetrated so its all fair in love and war.

In fact I always wondered why no one seached the board of parmacy site and tried dfferent combos to get more info on me. It was there for the taking.

so the name is out there now. All it does is allow people to verify my limited disclosures about myself over the years as being accurate.

Between the local police, the country club security, my ADT in Ca and My Front point in NV, and my family in oregon with their connections.....it seems I will be ok.

Bravo to Poetmaster......you accomplished something. Totally legal.

Larry Schnitzer

Why would you think anyone from this group of mainly stay-at-home armchair gamblers would in any way pose a threat to you? The ones who like to post names, addresses etc. only do so because of how many times they've been bested in debates or have been out-insulted by you. When they get so frustrated by events that they feel inadequate over it, they turn to this stuff. And you know you've won when it gets to that.

well give him credit. Poetmaster did win this round. But from what I know already, I am confident about future rounds. However. I will not discuss this further. The topic and any furture comments will not find its way on message boards. That would only feed the craving. So I ask people to please respect my request not to bash poetmaster, or try to engage me in conversation on this topic as it is closed. Any energy I need to devote will be placed elsewhere...but not here or any other site. People can private message me....and if I recognize you, I will open your mail and respond.
    But this topic as far as I am concerned is closed. Please going forward honor the request.

there is more humor in my response above to alan, using the number 18 which is equal to the number of yos he witnessed.....equally improbably a5 year old could eat 18 ice cream cakes. The absurdity is evident if u have a sense of humor. And the self deprecating humor about me possibly being in the presence of a bad man was the cherry on top. And it was directed at myself. I didnt insinuate someone else was a child molesttor or that someone else was abused. Nope. It was all about me. Just as your play by play telling of your colon experience ans your stool experience was about you and only you.I went back on my word and read your post because I am sensitive about people following my request not to stay on original topic. And you did wonderfully. Not on topic at all. Kudos.

Poetmaster would probably love to create a big fuck fest over this thread. However I ask please do not. although no one owes me a favor. Maybe dan can close this thread. Not delete the thread.

Originally Posted by LarryS View Post
    and my family in oregon with their connections...
    Christ on a crutch.

If the "family" is who I think they are, the "connections" of which you speak should be most formidable indeed.
    What, Me Worry?

LOL

Dan Druff deleted all of my posts in this thread LOL!

However I still do not see how he can explain that this thread belongs in the Las Vegas Forum??

WeKnowWhoYouAre = PoetMaster

I told Dan what would happen. PM will probably do it again under another sock name.
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Heaviest concentration of Schnitzer families in the world is in Austria, followed by Germany. In Germany the Schnitzers are from The Palatinate. The Germans consider the Palatinate to be the home of, well in American terms, country bumpkins. My German ancestors are from the Palatinate. God, I hope the Grimms and Schnitzers didnt intermarry. LOL!

FPM = Families Per Million
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "More importantly, mickey thought 8-4 was two games over .500. Argued about it. C'mon, man. Nothing can top that for math expertise. If GWAE ever has you on again, you can be sure I'll be calling in with that gem.'Nuff said." REDIETZ

Earlier there was a poster, poetmaster who exposed my real name in a rather transparent manner.
    LarryS., I read poetmaster's one post here (the same one he posted at WoV) and did not make the connection: was the name included in that post, or did the doxxing occur at another site?

My poor attempt at poetry in response to his post was intended as a slap in his face: 'one lousy poem deserves another' type of thing.
    What, Me Worry?

To all
    something additional happened last night, which changed this from an amusing prank to something else. I have been advised to say little, and just go dark while things are taken care of.

So if poets intention was to get me off the message boards....then mission accomplished.

Again, the less said the better. It was fun.

to those that engaged me in good debates, thank you. and to those who couldnt or wouldnt well maybe you will get the chance again, or maybe not....but no hard feelings on my part and sorry if feelings were hurt on your end.

i need to go and fill out some paperwork.. take care.....

I have no right or am in no position to ask anything of anyone.....but if you can just let this thread die.....and move on with everything else. I personally wont be reading this site or others...but thats all i will say and conclude with

LarrySchnitzer

Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Heaviest concentration of Schnitzer families in the world is in Austria, followed by Germany. In Germany the Schnitzers are from The Palatinate. The Germans consider the Palatinate to be the home of, well in American terms, country bumpkins. My German ancestors are from the Palatinate. God, I hope the Grimms and Schnitzers didnt intermarry. LOL!

FPM = Families Per Million

You forgot to add his middle name which must be Wiener.

To all
    something additional happened last night, which changed this from an amusing prank to something else. I have been advised to say little, and just go dark while things are taken care of.

So if poets intention was to get me off the message boards....then mission accomplished.

Again, the less said the better. It was fun.

to those that engaged me in good debates, thank you. and to those who couldnt or wouldnt well maybe you will get the chance again, or maybe not....but no hard feelings on my part and sorry if feelings were hurt on your end.

i need to go and fill out some paperwork.. take care.....

I have no right or am in no position to ask anything of anyone.....but if you can just let this thread die.....and move on with everything else. I personally wont be reading this site or others...but thats all i will say and conclude with

LarrySchnitzer
    LOL

You constantly attack people and expect them to have no hard feelings and you want them to help you now in your time of need.
    I for one do not believe your bullshit about some hacker giving you real life problems.
    You could never go dark for long. I wish Mission146 would draw up a Squares Game on what day you will return and post your next post.
    The same BS happened when WoN got outed. Axelwolf came on here and claimed he couldn't say anything because he was instructed not to.
    The Less said the Better and you say it was Fun. It was Fun for you because that is all you are about on these Forums.
    You just want to have pleasure and fun in your own way at the expense of others. Not a problem but don't play the victim now.
    You are full of shit telling us you have to go fill out some paperwork now.
    Don't you have anything sarcastic or funny to say now about the 18 Yos or kewlJ's private life?
    No more sexual harassment posts to and about Mickeycrimm??
    It is always just fun and games until someone loses a Wiener!

LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by monet; 08-14-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Doxxing isn’t cool regardless of who is doing it and who the target is, except in extreme circumstances. LarryS’ trolling is hardly an extreme offense against anyone.

So what, LarryS trolled some people, who gives a fuck? It’s not that hard to block someone.

I think LarryS’ request should be honored, this thread locked and all posts that aren’t LarryS’ deleted. That’s my suggestion, anyway.

Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Doxxing isn’t cool regardless of who is doing it and who the target is, except in extreme circumstances. LarryS’ trolling is hardly an extreme offense against anyone.

So what, LarryS trolled some people, who gives a fuck? It’s not that hard to block someone.

I think LarryS’ request should be honored, this thread locked and all posts that aren’t LarryS’ deleted. That’s my suggestion, anyway.
    LarryS doxxed himself. He put more than half his real name in his user name.
    Not only that but he put all sorts of information up to be able to identify him.
    Not only did he doxx himself but after this poet helped people along Larry decided it was a good idea to COME OUT!

You want me or others to go along with your idea but nobody is to blame but LarryS.
    For the Record I never posted his real name on here and just keep calling him LarryS.
    I won't be using his real life name even though he likes to finish his posts with his signature now.
    All of this is for attention. You don't have a coming out party and sign your real name to posts if you don't want people to know.
    I don't condone or like the idea of people posting up his real name.
    Once his real name was posted it wasn't hard to find everything out about him.
    The same with ZenKing. When he posted up his win on a soccer video game it was easy to find everything about him.
    If people don't want their real life information on the web or on a forum... don't use them.
    Pretty simple. Just being on these forums will run you the risk of being exposed or doxxed.
    If someone doxxes me... I don't give a shit. They still have to come to my door and deal with me in person.
    However I am not going to doxx myself in a direct manner and if someone doxxes me I am not going to have a COMING OUT party on the Forum!

As I have stated before I had something stolen from me that cost me 16,000 dollars recently.
    When they said I had to get the Police involved to claim insurance I told them to pound sand.
    I solve my own problems. I won't be filling out any paperwork.

This asshole LarryS creates this thread and tells us all his name and now wants the thread to die??
    What the Fuck? Why the Fuck would you create the thread in the first place??
    Go back to watching Free Youtube Videos.

By the way... LarryS is currently online viewing this Forum right now (11:50 AM) so for someone that says he won't be on here and posting why is he viewing the Forum?? Just like when he said he was blocking me and not going to post any responses to me. That lasted about 5 minutes and he can't stop replying to my post after post after post. However LarryS will tell you that addiction isn't real but it is clear he is an addict. All addicts say that they are not addicts.

A clear cut case of "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."
    Last edited by monet; 08-14-2018 at 11:52 AM.

I guess you felt that WoN being doxxed wasn't an extreme enough circumstance since you deleted those posts/threads and later resigned your position at WoV. Who is to say what is extreme enough or not extreme enough?

Originally Posted by monet View Post

I guess you felt that WoN being doxxed wasn't an extreme enough circumstance since you deleted those posts/threads and later resigned your position at WoV. Who is to say what is extreme enough or not extreme enough?
    The website that was linked to and that was doing the Doxxing had his wife’s name and picture on there despite the fact that nobody so much as accused her of doing anything. That was honestly the main reason, or I’d have left it up and let Wizard make the call given the severity of the allegations.

Either way, I was letting Wizard make the call. The only question was whether or not I’d let the link stand in the interim. Mainly because it brought his wife into it, I decided not to.

Anyway, people saw it as me protecting WoN, so I resigned.

Originally Posted by monet View Post

The website that was linked to and that was doing the Doxxing had his wife’s name and picture on there despite the fact that nobody so much as accused her of doing anything. That was honestly the main reason, or I’d have left it up and let Wizard make the call given the severity of the allegations.

Either way, I was letting Wizard make the call. The only question was whether or not I’d let the link stand in the interim. Mainly because it brought his wife into it, I decided not to.

Anyway, people saw it as me protecting WoN, so I resigned.
    And now you want us to respect LarryS and let this thread die but yet you reply to post after post after post!
    I won't ever give LarryS any respect. I did that for the first few months until he decided to lose my respect.

Classic troll move. Make a direct statement against me and then bitch when I respond since I said I wouldn’t in this thread.

Like I said, I think Dan should delete all of the posts in this thread except those written by LarryS’, but have it your way, tee off with more direct statements against me in this thread and I won’t respond. In fact, let’s just have that apply to all threads, it’ll save me some time.

Classic troll move. Make a direct statement against me and then bitch when I respond since I said I wouldn’t in this thread.

Like I said, I think Dan should delete all of the posts in this thread except those written by LarryS’, but have it your way, tee off with more direct statements against me in this thread and I won’t respond. In fact, let’s just have that apply to all threads, it’ll save me some time.
    I am not crying. I am not trolling you. I am not from the Troll generation so I don't really understand what it is exactly. Sounds like all your pussy words that you liberals like to use like... shaming, safe space, triggered and whatever else the younger generation uses. I wasn't complaining. I was saying if you want it to die just don't ever respond to any posts and eventually it will die. The more one responds to any posts the more it will keep active. Take a page out of your buddy Axelwolfs playbook. He doesn't even bother to respond to any of my comments which makes me post less and less about him. If he responded to all of my posts it would never end it would just keep going on and on and on. Even if Dan does delete this whole thread or close it or delete some of the posts it will never stop people from talking about the subject and LarryS just makes it worse on himself signing his name to every post.

It must be nice to create threads and have them magically disappear. It must be nice to create a thread and in less than 3 hours beg for the thread to be closed. These fucking people have to realize that when they do things that create actions in the world you start other chain reactions and you might not like how it comes back onto the individual. If you don't want people to read your threads or discuss them on a public forum you should think before you post them. The world is constantly having this problem on Twitter and other Social Media. However people like you want to make a choice and after that choice is made you want to delete it. Well guess what? When you do something like, rob a bank or murder or lie you can't take it back. In the real world their is no delete button. Even though I use the Edit button like a madman on these forums we have no Edit button in real life either. I usually use it to add or change my wording or typos. I rarely delete my words. What I used to delete was jackpot pictures but even with those I knew that I was risking my identity all the time posting them. I don't cry when I make mistakes and the mistakes come back on me ten fold.

You ever watch the Movie Vanilla Sky (2001)?
    This is a quote from that movie but I am sure it was said before the movie.

Julie: Don't you know that when you sleep (Sexual Intercourse) with someone, your body makes a promise whether you do or not.

The point is that people want to act in this world and not be responsible for their actions. No matter what you do you are going to be held accountable in one way or another. The individual might think they can constantly do whatever they want with no repercussions but this is not true. You will either pay in this life or the next for all of your actions. In this life you might say the wrong thing and something bad will happen to you. People these days think they can say and do whatever they want but that is not the case with everyone. I have seen it first hand when someone says the wrong thing and they get knocked out or knocked on their ass and they can't understand why someone just beat them down.

You guys are all the science/math guys... doesn't every action have an equal and opposite reaction?

I seen you delete a post a few days ago but I had already quoted it before you deleted it.
    After you realized I quoted it you went back and re-posted it.
    You fuckers want to make actions and take them back but life is like touch move chess.
    Once you touch that piece you have to move it and once you let the piece go you can not take it back unless it is an illegal move.
    That is your extreme circumstance.
    Notice how your attempt at humor with the OKcupid Thread got deleted entirely!?
    You are a pretty sick individual to put in all that hard work on that post only to see it vanish.
    You want to create threads like that but you want this one to be closed and many posts to be deleted.
    Last edited by monet; 08-14-2018 at 12:45 PM.

Not long after this post Mission146 says...

So What??? Who Gives a Fuck?? It's not that hard to block someone!!

However, with your new pal LarryS, it is very hard to block someone and ignore them and not respond to their posts.
    Last edited by monet; 08-14-2018 at 01:46 PM.

Thread Information