Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Gaining Support

  1. #1
    It looks as though President Trump is starting to gain traction among a segment of the US population the majority of whom traditionally vote democratic:
    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...s-36-rasmussen

    Name:  bft.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  41.8 KB

  2. #2
    I am looking forward to hearing another 6 years of crying from the Liberals, DemocRats and WoVers!

    Oh I am starting to catch on now.
    Political Threads get moved... any other type of thread in the Vegas Forum that has nothing to do with Vegas... stays.
    Last edited by monet; 08-19-2018 at 01:01 AM.

  3. #3
    Black support for Trump is up to about 30% from about 12% at the election. It has everything to do with jobs, jobs, jobs.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  4. #4
    Bill Maher says everyone should be hoping for a recession. He says "We can survive a recession. We can't survive Trump." Easy for him to say. It would put millions of Americans out of work but Maher would still be living in the lap of luxury.
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Bill Maher says everyone should be hoping for a recession. He says "We can survive a recession. We can't survive Trump." Easy for him to say. It would put millions of Americans out of work but Maher would still be living in the lap of luxury.
    I do not know how anyone watches his show.

    Do people realize he was in movies like D.C. Cab (1983) and Pizza Man (1991)??

    These are the people that the Liberals/Democrats want making decisions for our country.

    I never liked Bill Maher or Charles Grodin in Entertainment or Politics.

    Here are a few clips of his...

    https://www.facebook.com/Maher/videos/105650112788558/






  6. #6
    Totally agree guys - Bill Maher says whatever needs to get said in order to maintain and grow his opulent standard of living (including his $75000 per year sex club membership). He has an army of useful idiots to help him with this goal. Some people are waking up and basing their voting habits and political support on results, not words.

  7. #7
    I find the polls to be funny though. One day you will have the Right saying that Trump is gaining support or support from African Americans.
    The next day or two the Left will say those numbers are incorrect and show you why.

    I figure that when the elections roll around it will be like when Trump won.
    The Democrats and Liberals will be shocked again as Conservatives/Republicans and Trump Supports laugh all night long.
    If you need a good laugh you can go onto Youtube and watch the shock on TV as Trump keeps winning State after State.
    The best part is when you have a guy who predicted Trump to win against the Panel or Clinton supporters.
    You can tell they are really trying to keep up TV appearances and wait for the cameras to turn off to really get into the argument.

    Van Jones losing his mind lol lol lol

    This was a Whitelash... This was a Whitelash... This was a Whitelash lol!





    Last edited by monet; 08-19-2018 at 07:21 PM.

  8. #8
    I like what Ben Shapiro said about Trump winning the Election...

    This is the Biggest Upset since Pharaoh tried to drive the Jews into the Red Sea! - Ben Shapiro

    From the Haaretz or Israel News Opinion

    Free Speech 'Hero' Ben Shapiro's as Alt-right as a Jew Can Get

    Shapiro's views and tone are the closest a Jew can get to membership of the vicious alt-right whose media platform he helped build.
    He's not worthy of being a free speech warrior-martyr - for liberals or conservatives

    https://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.pre...ight-1.5451182

    Look at this Bastard who wrote the opinion lol...

    David Schraub https://www.haaretz.com/misc/writers/WRITER-1.5602557
    Last edited by monet; 08-19-2018 at 07:48 PM.

  9. #9
    Great points - most of the pollsters completely discredited themselves.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by tableplay View Post
    Great points - most of the pollsters completely discredited themselves.
    It seems this prediction from Hollywood never happened...

    “I think that man will be President right about the time when Spaceships come down filled with Dinosaurs in Red Capes!” - Tom Hanks

    "There is not gonna be a President Donald Trump. It's not gonna happen." - George Clooney

    ---------------------

    The real King of the Trolls lol... I love this quote and how it gets all them Liberals worked up.

    "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody. And I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" - Donald Trump
    Last edited by monet; 08-20-2018 at 04:52 AM.

  11. #11
    Here is a comment by some random Youtuber... It made sense to me!

    I'm not going to lie I was a little surprised and sad when Trump won but over the last two years I have seen how insane the Democratic party has become and arrogant and they have pushed me to wanting Trump to win again they still don't see why they lost this election and probably never will the left needs therapy and medication or at least put them in a straight jacket to keep them from biting people it's like they got rabies over the last 4-6 years. - Youtube Comment on 8/13/2018

  12. #12
    - Amy Schumer
    - Barbara Streisand
    - Bryan Cranston
    - Lena Dunham
    - Miley Cyrus
    - Jon Stewart
    - Cher
    - Chelsea Handler
    - Samuel L Jackson
    - Whoopi Goldberg
    - Neve Campbell
    - Keegan-Michael Key
    - George Lopez
    - Ne-Yo
    - Rev. Al Sharpton
    - Raven-Symoné

    The internet doesn't forget.
    Pack your bags.

  13. #13
    Hillary Clinton got away with murder. Here's something the mainstream media won't tell you. Hillary didn't put in her own private server in the basement of her house for just occasional emails from friends or whatever. When she became Secretary of State she was given her own government domain. Per the protocol she signed documents stating that all her electronic communications were the property of the U.S. Government. And she signed off on documents stating what the penalties would be for mishandling classified information, plus the penalties for the destruction of such documents. Then she went out and put her own private server in her basement. She never used her government account. Not even once. Not one email was sent or received through it. She used her own private server for everything, including classified documents.

    What would be her purpose for doing such a thing? Not hard to figure out. She was thwarting government ownership of her emails. She did not want the government to know what she was doing. Another part of it is the Freedom of Information Act. Media could sue to get access to non-classified emails. That is, if those emails are on government servers. Hillary effectively put a stopper in the media's ass. Hillary wanted total secrecy. But its a foregone conclusion she was hacked by foreign governments. What a stupid ass.

    Then after she left office and the government wanted access to her emails she destroyed 30,000 of them. Totally against federal law. And she signed documents that said it was against federal law.

    She's used all kinds of lame excuses for what she did. She didn't know C stood for classified. What a joke. Some documents that were classified were not marked classified. What a joke. As Secretary of State she would have known if a document was classified or not simply by the content in the document. She broke federal law, period.

    These are things I'm learning in The Russia Hoax by Greg Jarret.

    The Justice Department let her get away with all that bullshit and went after Trump instead. ,
    Hate crime hoaxes? The left's demand for biggots greatly exceeds the supply.

  14. #14
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Hillary Clinton got away with murder. Here's something the mainstream media won't tell you. Hillary didn't put in her own private server in the basement of her house for just occasional emails from friends or whatever. When she became Secretary of State she was given her own government domain. Per the protocol she signed documents stating that all her electronic communications were the property of the U.S. Government. And she signed off on documents stating what the penalties would be for mishandling classified information, plus the penalties for the destruction of such documents. Then she went out and put her own private server in her basement. She never used her government account. Not even once. Not one email was sent or received through it. She used her own private server for everything, including classified documents.

    What would be her purpose for doing such a thing? Not hard to figure out. She was thwarting government ownership of her emails. She did not want the government to know what she was doing. Another part of it is the Freedom of Information Act. Media could sue to get access to non-classified emails. That is, if those emails are on government servers. Hillary effectively put a stopper in the media's ass. Hillary wanted total secrecy. But its a foregone conclusion she was hacked by foreign governments. What a stupid ass.

    Then after she left office and the government wanted access to her emails she destroyed 30,000 of them. Totally against federal law. And she signed documents that said it was against federal law.

    She's used all kinds of lame excuses for what she did. She didn't know C stood for classified. What a joke. Some documents that were classified were not marked classified. What a joke. As Secretary of State she would have known if a document was classified or not simply by the content in the document. She broke federal law, period.

    These are things I'm learning in The Russia Hoax by Greg Jarret.

    The Justice Department let her get away with all that bullshit and went after Trump instead. ,
    As far as I can tell, she is above the law.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by monet View Post
    - Amy Schumer
    - Barbara Streisand
    - Bryan Cranston
    - Lena Dunham
    - Miley Cyrus
    - Jon Stewart
    - Cher
    - Chelsea Handler
    - Samuel L Jackson
    - Whoopi Goldberg
    - Neve Campbell
    - Keegan-Michael Key
    - George Lopez
    - Ne-Yo
    - Rev. Al Sharpton
    - Raven-Symoné

    The internet doesn't forget.
    Pack your bags.
    The hypocrites like to stir up the useful idiots that keep/make them rich.

  16. #16
    Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Hillary Clinton got away with murder. Here's something the mainstream media won't tell you. Hillary didn't put in her own private server in the basement of her house for just occasional emails from friends or whatever. When she became Secretary of State she was given her own government domain. Per the protocol she signed documents stating that all her electronic communications were the property of the U.S. Government. And she signed off on documents stating what the penalties would be for mishandling classified information, plus the penalties for the destruction of such documents. Then she went out and put her own private server in her basement. She never used her government account. Not even once. Not one email was sent or received through it. She used her own private server for everything, including classified documents.

    What would be her purpose for doing such a thing? Not hard to figure out. She was thwarting government ownership of her emails. She did not want the government to know what she was doing. Another part of it is the Freedom of Information Act. Media could sue to get access to non-classified emails. That is, if those emails are on government servers. Hillary effectively put a stopper in the media's ass. Hillary wanted total secrecy. But its a foregone conclusion she was hacked by foreign governments. What a stupid ass.

    Then after she left office and the government wanted access to her emails she destroyed 30,000 of them. Totally against federal law. And she signed documents that said it was against federal law.

    She's used all kinds of lame excuses for what she did. She didn't know C stood for classified. What a joke. Some documents that were classified were not marked classified. What a joke. As Secretary of State she would have known if a document was classified or not simply by the content in the document. She broke federal law, period.

    These are things I'm learning in The Russia Hoax by Greg Jarret.

    The Justice Department let her get away with all that bullshit and went after Trump instead. ,
    One thing I have to call Trump out on.

    No progress at all on the "Lock Her Up" front. He seemed to back off all that tough talk right after the election. Something which as a Trump voter, I am extremely disappointed on.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bust me down to the felt to help the Renal Support Network
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Whatever's On Your Mind
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-23-2015, 02:45 AM
  2. Where my support for Rob Singer ended.
    By Alan Mendelson in forum Las Vegas
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 05-23-2014, 01:29 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:31 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •