Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
Mickeycrimm would you accept Rob's win goal results of $2500 if he only played $25/coin video poker? How about if he only played $100/coin video poker?

If he hit 3oak just once, and two-pair once, and broke even on a few other hands he'd have a $2500 win.

Would you accept that? No so-called Martingale involved. Just straight play. No big wins rquired. But he gets up and leaves when he reaches his win goal.
He wouldn't. Because Mickey is the type of person who only wants to think about him as being a winner, and he gets angry at someone being a much better/more successful gambler than he is....esp. someone who doesn't let it consume his entire life.

$1500 or $2500, it wouldn't matter to a nobody like him. He's just an angry, lonely, old man with a vastly unfulfilled life....one who's spent years crawling around on gaming forums as a feckless human being.

Can you just IMAGINE what would happen to him if this forum shut down? I see it as an entertaining event: he sees it as horrifying. And I would love every minute that I contemplated his suffering over it.