Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for Slapinfunk

Originally Posted by AxelWolf View Post
    SLaPiNFuNK

Did you hit 4 royals in one day on single line VP and still lose?
    This question comes from AxelWolf but several other forum members also want to know about the night at Golf Strike and Caesars.

By the way include the fifth $4,000 payoff.

I was writing a reply... Then I found a folder called "Royal Weekend" on an old photo hosting site I used to use... Just a moment...

This is how I remember the weekend. I found photos from a folder on an old photo hosting site that I labeled "Royal Weekend" They are date stamped, and I think I can figure the time but not sure... This was the weekend of March 24th 2012.

Alan Mendelson and myself were driving to Vegas. Just before we hit Gold Strike, Cold Play La Vida came on and he said "This is my favorite song" so I said "Lets stop at Real Coins, it must be lucky."

We stopped. I put $100 in the $1 Double Bonus progressive and hit it for $4317

Then we continued to Caesars..................
    Attached Images Attached Images  

We got to Caesars and I played some $10 Bonus and hit 4A's for $4K and Alan said "That is like hitting a Royal!"

I played that $10 machine for a while until I went almost busto...

I wandered around and found what is my new favorite VP machine... 3 Way Action Poker. I don't think they have it in Caesars anymore, the only place I know where it is now is Red Rock.

I hit this and I couldn't figure out why it paid so much so I snapped a photo. I later found out that 4OAK + 3OAK pay a lot!

I proceeded to play this game for a long time... I hit 4AWK on the Draw line which also paid on the 7 card hand for a hand pay...

I played more on the machine, moved up in limit and hit a 7 card royal. This only paid $2K even though I was betting $10 per hand. If this was on the Draw line it would have been $8K

I continued playing it...

I was dealt 4K's for a $1700 hit...

I decided to move on. Stuck $100 in a 3 line $5 machine. I hit a Royal on the 3rd line for $4K

Then I went back to the $10 bonus machine... $2.5K

The last photo from the trip....

Another $10 straight flush for $2.5K

I didn't recall the royal on the three line game.
    And what was the net on this 24 hours?

This is all the photo evidence I have. I think this covers all the hand pays or significant wins. I feel like there was another Royal in there but I can't imagine not taking a photo of it. Even back then...

I do remember going home with $30K in W2G's and putting over 40,000 total reward points, this is before they did bonuses...

Originally Posted by SLaPiNFuNK View Post
    This is how I remember the weekend. I found photos from a folder on an old photo hosting site that I labeled "Royal Weekend" They are date stamped, and I think I can figure the time but not sure... This was the weekend of March 24th 2012.

Alan Mendelson and myself were driving to Vegas. Just before we hit Gold Strike, Cold Play La Vida came on and he said "This is my favorite song" so I said "Lets stop at Real Coins, it must be lucky."

We stopped. I put $100 in the $1 Double Bonus progressive and hit it for $4317

Then we continued to Caesars..................
    dat CRT monitor!

Was this the weekend I hit the $8K Royal as well?

I remember four royals plus another $4,000 win. I have no recollection of the straight flushes but was good to see the pictures.

Originally Posted by SLaPiNFuNK View Post
    Was this the weekend I hit the $8K Royal as well?
    We were sitting side by side when within a second of each other we both hit royals. You for 8 and me for 4. On the machines facing the restrooms. Different weekend.

I don't recall that. I recall something else from this weekend where I was really nervous about having about $6K in my pocket...

Getting back to the "royal weekend." Perhaps my memory is off from six years ago. What was your net result from all that play?

Originally Posted by Alan Mendelson View Post
    Getting back to the "royal weekend." Perhaps my memory is off from six years ago. What was your net result from all that play?
    Net loss... Probably -$500

Thread Information